Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanzeas's Application [REJECTED]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sanzeas's Application [REJECTED]


    1) Nickname (in-game): Sanzeas
    2) Previous nickname(s) (in-game): Death_[R]
    3) Previous clan(s): [R]
    4) Why did you leave those clans?: It is closed.
    5) Score: 21705
    6) Time spent in-game: 1466 hours - 61 days
    7) Deathmatch skills: Cbug Litefooter, 2 Shots
    8) Why do you want to join [AK]?: Its a loyal and friendly clan which almost the members are my friends
    9) In which case would you leave the clan: NO i woudnt , Only if it is closed
    10) Did you invited by any [AK] member? If yes, By who?: No
    Last edited by Sanzeas; 16-05-18, 08:12 PM.
    test xdd

  • #2
    Considering you've been in only one clan in this much of play time.. I think you're very loyal.
    Your skills are really good. And you're a good player in general.. Very active too and you try your best to spend time with us.
    The only thing that bothers me is that you were banned and got recently unbanned but i believe that you have learnt your lesson.
    It's a Yes from me Chetaa

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Spectre[AK
      ;n196733]Considering you've been in only one clan in this much of play time.. I think you're very loyal.
      Your skills are really good. And you're a good player in general.. Very active too and you try your best to spend time with us.
      The only thing that bothers me is that you were banned and got recently unbanned but i believe that you have learnt your lesson.
      It's a Yes from me Chetaa
      As Spectre said I think you learned your lesson from your last ban. You also meet all requirements. I think you're alright in my opinion. You also hang out with us.
      To be honest, you're really loyal to GX that you're spending more time here, That's really an good point.
      I hope you've learned all your mistakes and can be good, I'll give you an chance.

      Yes from me as well. Don't make me to regret it :)


      I think you have more to learn still. You rushed your app after being back, As members below mentioned. There is always a next time.
      Last edited by Krrish; 17-05-18, 05:45 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sanzeas View Post
        1) Nickname (in-game): Sanzeas
        2) Previous nickname(s) (in-game): Death_[R]
        3) Previous clan(s): [R]
        4) Why did you leave those clans?: It is closed.
        5) Score: 21664
        6) Time spent in-game: 1459 hours - 60 days - 87562 minutes
        7) Deathmatch skills: Cbug Litefooter, 2 Shots
        8) Why do you want to join [AK]?: Its a loyal and friendly clan which almost the members are my friends
        9) In which case would you leave the clan: NO i woudnt , Only if it is closed
        10) Did you invited by any [AK] member? If yes, By who?: No
        Its fun playing with u guys <3 .. I will prove myself good with you guys

        Thank you for Voting
        Last edited by Sanzeas; 16-05-18, 06:25 PM.
        test xdd

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Krrish View Post

          As Spectre said I think you learned your lesson from your last ban. You also meet all requirements. I think you're alright in my opinion. You also hang out with us.
          To be honest, you're really loyal to GX that you're spending more time here, That's really an good point.
          I hope you've learned all your mistakes and can be good, I'll give you an chance.

          Yes from me as well. Don't make me to regret it
          I wont make you regret it bro Krrish

          Thank you for voting
          Last edited by Sanzeas; 16-05-18, 06:26 PM.
          test xdd

          Comment


          • #6
            Well after someday of thinking, i now have decision, my vote is No. because u just got unbanned, so im not really think that u are not ready to become a clan member. Sorry dude, hope u luck next time

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tran_Uy View Post
              Well after someday of thinking, i now have decision, my vote is No. because u just got unbanned, so im not really think that u are not ready to become a clan member. Sorry dude, hope u luck next time
              Thanks for voting bro, Yeah i just recently got unbanned but im trying level best to be active from dusk till dawn, I've learnt from my past bro. Ty
              Last edited by Sanzeas; 17-05-18, 04:11 PM.
              test xdd

              Comment


              • #8
                NO from me, i dont trust for now as you just got unbanned

                Comment


                • #9
                  For some reasons, we can't accept your application. You still have more to learn, work on your activity. Improve the things which makes you to go down. Take your time and read rules twice so you can avoid problems.

                  DENIED.
                  Last edited by Krrish; 20-05-18, 04:39 PM.

                  Comment

                  There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 8,052 at 08:02 PM on 11-03-18.

                  Working...
                  X