• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanzeas's Application [REJECTED]

1) Nickname (in-game): Sanzeas
    2) Previous nickname(s) (in-game): Death_[R]
    3) Previous clan(s): [R]
    4) Why did you leave those clans?: It is closed.
    5) Score: 21705
    6) Time spent in-game: 1466 hours - 61 days
    7) Deathmatch skills: Cbug Litefooter, 2 Shots
    8) Why do you want to join [AK]?: Its a loyal and friendly clan which almost the members are my friends
    9) In which case would you leave the clan: NO i woudnt , Only if it is closed
    10) Did you invited by any [AK] member? If yes, By who?: No
    Last edited by Sanzeas; 16-05-18, 07:12 PM.
    test xdd

Considering you've been in only one clan in this much of play time.. I think you're very loyal.
    Your skills are really good. And you're a good player in general.. Very active too and you try your best to spend time with us.
    The only thing that bothers me is that you were banned and got recently unbanned but i believe that you have learnt your lesson.
    It's a Yes from me Chetaa

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre[AK] View Post
      Considering you've been in only one clan in this much of play time.. I think you're very loyal.
      Your skills are really good. And you're a good player in general.. Very active too and you try your best to spend time with us.
      The only thing that bothers me is that you were banned and got recently unbanned but i believe that you have learnt your lesson.
      It's a Yes from me Chetaa
      As Spectre said I think you learned your lesson from your last ban. You also meet all requirements. I think you're alright in my opinion. You also hang out with us.
      To be honest, you're really loyal to GX that you're spending more time here, That's really an good point.
      I hope you've learned all your mistakes and can be good, I'll give you an chance.

Yes from me as well. Don't make me to regret it :)

I think you have more to learn still. You rushed your app after being back, As members below mentioned. There is always a next time.
      Last edited by Krrish; 17-05-18, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanzeas View Post
        1) Nickname (in-game): Sanzeas
        2) Previous nickname(s) (in-game): Death_[R]
        3) Previous clan(s): [R]
        4) Why did you leave those clans?: It is closed.
        5) Score: 21664
        6) Time spent in-game: 1459 hours - 60 days - 87562 minutes
        7) Deathmatch skills: Cbug Litefooter, 2 Shots
        8) Why do you want to join [AK]?: Its a loyal and friendly clan which almost the members are my friends
        9) In which case would you leave the clan: NO i woudnt , Only if it is closed
        10) Did you invited by any [AK] member? If yes, By who?: No
        Its fun playing with u guys <3 .. I will prove myself good with you guys

Thank you for Voting
        Last edited by Sanzeas; 16-05-18, 05:25 PM.
        test xdd

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post

As Spectre said I think you learned your lesson from your last ban. You also meet all requirements. I think you're alright in my opinion. You also hang out with us.
          To be honest, you're really loyal to GX that you're spending more time here, That's really an good point.
          I hope you've learned all your mistakes and can be good, I'll give you an chance.

Yes from me as well. Don't make me to regret it
          I wont make you regret it bro Krrish

Thank you for voting
          Last edited by Sanzeas; 16-05-18, 05:26 PM.
          test xdd

Comment

Well after someday of thinking, i now have decision, my vote is No. because u just got unbanned, so im not really think that u are not ready to become a clan member. Sorry dude, hope u luck next time

Comment

Originally posted by Tran_Uy View Post
              Well after someday of thinking, i now have decision, my vote is No. because u just got unbanned, so im not really think that u are not ready to become a clan member. Sorry dude, hope u luck next time
              Thanks for voting bro, Yeah i just recently got unbanned but im trying level best to be active from dusk till dawn, I've learnt from my past bro. Ty
              Last edited by Sanzeas; 17-05-18, 03:11 PM.
              test xdd

Comment

NO from me, i dont trust for now as you just got unbanned

Comment

For some reasons, we can't accept your application. You still have more to learn, work on your activity. Improve the things which makes you to go down. Take your time and read rules twice so you can avoid problems.

DENIED.
                  Last edited by Krrish; 20-05-18, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Allrounder Killa's [AK]

About this Group

Type: Public
                  Topics: 61
                  Comments: 258

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X