• GamerX Halloween Event !!

Hello And Welcome to This year's GamerX Halloween event !!,

+Summary:

*About
    *Rules
    *How To join
    *Prizes
    *Date&Time

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

*About:

This Event is Basically About Making you best Halloween Costume(s) ( It could be one or two only ) using the /makeholdingobject command. If you are really interested in participating and you don't know how to use the /mho command, please do your best to read the /mho carefully and learn how to use it by Yourself.
    Making Teams is not allowed, so You are the only one able to design your Costume.
    I am going to be leading a 5 members team of Jury to give opinions about your costume and Qualify only 3 Winners.

*Rules: ( please pay attention to this section )

-NO teams allowed, only you can make and design your own Holding object set / Costume.
    -IF you'll try to be sneaky and load one of the OLD holding object set that has been made by other talented Players, I should tell you that I've personally loaded every single holding object set in the GamerX data base. SO you will be spotted easily and Kicked out of the event.

-The holding object you'll design will be only held by your Skin, means Vehicle holding object will not be accepted. However, you can use a vehicle to make your Costume more convincing like using an RC-Car or RC-Heli to make your Costume move and look more realistic => Will increase your chances of winning the contest.

-Everyone who will participate in this event will be asked to tell us from where he got inspired in case his Costume was based on a Real life Thing. => Will increase your chances of wining in case you nailed it

*How to join:

Just Post here ( I Want to participate in the GamerX Halloween Contest ) and add your time zone

*Prizes:

There will be 3 Winners:

-1st ( GamerX best Halloween Costume 2015 ) : Will get 5000 Cookies, 1000 cakes and His Holding Object Set will be added in the /ho or /ho2 List ( /ho, /ho2 list are two lists which contain the best of the best holding object sets )

-2nd: Will get 4400 Cookies, 850 Cakes

-3rd: Will get 2700 Cookies, 720 Cakes

So do your best to get the first Position so your project will be added among the "Legendary" ones !!

*Date&Time:

The Jury Team will start judging October 31st ( Halloween day ) from 10 Am GMT+ 00
    Means Contestant and Judges are Pleased to Join the Game at that particular time.

*Credits:
    - A Huge Thanks to Matite for accepting to add the Winner's holding object set to one of the /ho or /ho2 lists
    - Another Huge Thanks to Cpt.Tall for designing this sick Logo

Hope you guys like the idea and have fun
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bibo_lilo; 25-10-15, 09:58 PM.
    Bibo's Youtube Channel

I Want to participate in the GamerX Halloween Contest!
    GMT+5

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

I Want to participate in the GamerX Halloween Contest "GMT+1"

Comment

Originally posted by Next
        I Want to participate in the GamerX Halloween Contest!
        "GMT +2:00"

Question:you mean at 31th of october 2015. at 10 AM. Everyone gonna use their own Holding Object set?
        And when will You rate Holding objects?
        Yes , Exactly !! so You better get your NEW holding object set / Costume ready before that date
        Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by bibo_lilo View Post
          Yes , Exactly !! so You better get your NEW holding object set / Costume ready before that date
          so can i start creating my holding objects from now?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
          ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
          ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
          [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackClouD View Post
            so can i start creating my holding objects from now?
            Yes, Everyone can now start Creating his Costume
            Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

I Want to participate in the GamerX Halloween Contest (GMT+8).

Comment

I Want to participate in the GamerX Halloween Contest (GMT + 2 )
                Error found 404

Comment

I Want to participate in the GamerX Halloween Contest GMT -4:00
                  Modified
                  Tŕч A𝓰άίħ Iℱ Ƴ๏ Ňαђ ϻέķ IŦ ןάşt Ўέάŕ........ Tŕч A𝓰άίħ ............... βuﻮ 𝓜έ 𝓐𝒻υ 𝓜έ𝓀 Iţ 𝓣𝒽𝒶 Ўέάŕ Ўά

Not-Modified
                  Try again if yo nah mek it last year...........Try again................But me afu mek it tha year ya....

Comment

Hello Fellow GamerX Players,
                    Today I'm Pleased to announce some new changes with the Prizes which only includes 2nd Place and 3rd Place:

2nD place winner will get 4400 Cookies and 850 Cakes !! ( Instead of 3500 cookies and 700 cakes )
                    3rD Place winner will get 2700 Cookies and 720 Cakes !! ( Instead of 2500 cookies and 500 cakes )

Also, All 3 Winners will receive some new awesome Medals made by Robo_N1X, you can set those Medals as your Forum signature or Forum Profile Picture

A Huge Shoutout to Managment Robo_N1X for this amazing billboard in the Medic spawn:

Remember Guys,
                    Next Saturday ( October 31st ) will be the Day when you Present your One and Only Costume to the Jury team, again, October 31st At 10 Am GMT+00 !! Please be sure to be present in game and show us your work
                    And Good Luck !!
                    Regards, Bibo.
                    Last edited by bibo_lilo; 25-10-15, 10:32 PM.
                    Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

i want to .... again after leaving. GMT + 2 hours

This Video has been created by me. for Hallow ween tournament.

Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

ey b0ss can I make a real life costume instead

Comment

I Want to participate in the GamerX Halloween Contest! (UTC +2:00)

EDIT: no
                          Last edited by Grimvirus; 27-10-15, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I want to participate in the GamerX Halloween. (GMT +0:00)

Comment

I Want to participate in the GamerX Halloween Contest GMT +2

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X