This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nicGames

nicGames 1 is now over, thanks to everyone who participated!
    Join us in the next nicGames!

Hello GamerX players and welcome to the official thread for the nicGames!

The nicGames are tournaments played by you guys, the players of GamerX! The tournaments are competitions between players to show off skill, win cookies, and most importantly have fun! The type of competition will be stated below the banner, they may include duels, races and others. To enter a nicGame post a request here, you could also ask me in game but its recommended you apply here, make sure that registration for the nicGames is currently active which is found under the banner below. If you register by posting here remember to give your username in game if it's different then your forum username.

Once entered in the tournament you will be asked to face another player in the 1st round of the tournament. If you lose or fail to show up during the time of any round then you will be disqualified. If you win the 1st round then you must wait till the results are posted here and for the 2nd round to start, then the 3rd, and ect.. Each round lasts for 4 days or until all player have completed their round, so make sure to keep yourself updated to this post when entered in the games. The 1st round wil always lasts 4 days or more because players register during that time.

Once you are entered into the competition you will be required to wait until an opponent is assigned to you, once this is done I will inform you in game for your battle, race or any other. You must be active in game during the time of the nicGames! If something is unclear then please don't hesitate to ask me.

If the 2 opponents during any duel die at the same time then the second player to die is the one to move on to the next round or win the tournament.

Results will be posted below.

Make sure you read these rules before entering a nicGame.

Rules
    -To enter a tournament you must make sure that registration is currently active (check below).
    -Players failing to show up during the 4 days of a round will be disqualified.
    -Teleporting during the duel counts as a lose.
    -The duels do not start till nicoud starts the count down, so any fight ahead of time is unofficial!
    -Respect you competitors or it may result into a disqualification.
    -Do not be annoying.
    -Listen to my instructions.
    -Some rounds may last longer then 4 days due to issues or real life distractions.
    -Anything in this post may be changed at anytime.

Registration is currently: CLOSED

nicGames #1
    Sawn-off Shotgun Duel!

Look forward for the next nicGames!

1st place winner Evil earned 500 cookies!
    2nd place winner RockingEvilZ earned 300 cookies!
    3rd place winner Toxic_Ro earned 150 cookies!
    Thanks to everyone who participated!

Last edited by Jackie; 26-02-14, 09:17 PM. Reason: Updated Results or Information

You guys can now register by posting here! Hope to see many players

Comment

i want to also register
      sigpic

Comment

Let me in , please

Comment

This is the last day of round 1 and the registration! If you have registered make sure you are active today! If I do not see you in game today and you have not finished round 1 than you will be disqualified.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X