Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Survey

Hello dear community,

I've decided to make a little survey to check on what we should focus on to improve the server / the community. There are 21 questions you need to answer on. You can make this survey without worrying that we see who voted. This is completely anonymous, so please be honest and help us by giving your answers

Here is the link for the survey: https://insights.hotjar.com/s?siteId...surveyId=22148

Hope to get your answers soon!

Edit: You can answer on questions here too of course. Just copy the question from the survey and paste it here in a new post with an answer.
    Last edited by Left; 02-05-17, 01:23 PM.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

You forgot a question:

Does Rick really exist?
    You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

The answer was
      thanx you

Comment

After more days, Please post the result of survey here.. I'm intrested in people's votes.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMoon View Post
          After more days, Please post the result of survey here.. I'm intrested in people's votes.
          Yes please ^^

Comment

Alright, thanks everyone for making the survey. We got all your answers and will be working on improvements.

If you want to see the results, you can download the file here. You will need Microsoft Excel in order to open the file.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I just did the survey, sorry for being late!
              the 2 7 squad

Comment

good job
                thanks

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X