Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i banned

hello!
    i would like to ask why am i banned from irc chat - please inform which is chat forum for pakistan gammers i am banned from gamerz chat aswell why - i have registerd myself - which extra details i am required to give here

well i am not a junior player . i have been playing one year in 2013 - strygry , sparky, bilal , are well aware i had been streaming the readio as welll

Comment

Don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong.

Banned on IRC? [READ HERE BEFORE POSTING]

Did you just tried to connect IRC from the link on the top of this forum navigation menu which brought you to this page address below?:
      http://gamerxserver.com/irc.php
      And then you get something like this once you are in:
      Unfortunately, Mibbit IRC client is banned from #gamerx channel at the moment due to abusive user/spammer.
      So please use another IRC clients such as mIRC, KVIRC, or another IRC clients that you can download/use.

Please note that if you are banned from IRC.TL network (i.e. does not even allow you to connect), we are not responsible for it:
      If you have tried to use another client but still not able to join the channel then you may post a ban appeal. Also feel free to ask question to available Admins if you are still not sure what to do.
      As it says above, this happened to stop a player (In this case, Vishwajit) from abusing IRC. It will eventually be lifted. Also, as mentioned above, you can try a different client to access #gamerx.

Just continue to play IG on the server until Admins decide to lift the ban. Unless you can use another client and it works. I use AndroidIRC and it works fine.

Thanks.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X