• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All About Crashes.asi

CRASHES.ASI

This mod does the following things:

Positive aspects:

Fixes approximately 30 crashes that may occur in your GTA: SA.
    Allows all resolutions and proportions to be used.
    Removes music indoors.
    Removes clouds.
    Disables parts of the frame limiter to increase the FPS.
    Fixes some compatibility issues with Windows 8.
    Implements Stream Ini Extender CLEO from Deji.

What Stream Ini does?

1-Delay de frame (increase fps and remove some of the lag without have fps lost !)
    2-Maximum pedestrians on the street (needs other mods, destined for the GTA offline)
    3-Opacity of shadows (may cause bugs)
    4-Smoothing the car plates
    5-Removal of reflections from cull zones (strip some bugs)
    6-Correction of darkening of streets (that black of far q happens with enb series)
    7-Remove motion blur
    8-Remove the audio (super useful for you to record a video where you do not need to record the audio of the GTA, as it will increase the FPS of the game well and take the lag in the recording!)
    9-Remove some particle effects (more FPS still)
    10-Remove flashes (like weapons etc)
    11-Remove heat effect in certain climates
    12-Remove clouds from when you are flying (more FPS while flying etc)
    13-Remove power indicator (HP) from pedestrians (for GTA off)
    14-Remove specular light from vehicles (much more FPS for bad boards, but the cars will get a bit frosted)
    15-Remove vehicle brightness (tbm increases FPS, but cars become dark)
    16-Remove dynamic grams (it releases much more RAM, good for not disappearing the game map etc)

What fastloader does?

Skip ads, opening videos, start screen, main menu, load screen (from GTA off or SAMP), and show the Load Game menu.

Negative aspects:

When giving ESC and trying to start a New Game to "Forge Crash" your GTA hangs having to open the Task Manager.
    In some cases, after minimizing the game or crashing, your computer will get 100% Brightness, requiring manual adjustment.
    In some cases, when falling from high places do not cause damage, in others it is reduced.
    In Windows 7, by giving Alt-Tab to minimize, it returns to the game slowly.

Video proving crashes dont gives any advantages in dm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chr1...ature=youtu.be

Credits MTA: SA, Deji, 0x688, Ryosuke839

Crashes is the same creator of AC v2 [SAMP Client Side Anti-Cheat]

nice i learnt something today xD

Comment

Its funny how u didnt mention the most important part, what the fps above 100 unlock causes.

The only problem in crashes.asi is the fps unlock, and that leads to other advantages.
      Last edited by Payrle; 28-06-17, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Payrle Didnt mention?The a/d faster?Are you sure?Lol....

Comment

he means when the fps is too high +100 u can cbug faster and thats give u advantage on the player who doesn't use the crashes.asi

Comment

Kakashi are you sure about that?compare cbug and slide with crashes and without crashes.... READ

Comment

Ok lets say that my fps is higher than 100 note im not using crashes.asi is that an advantage?

Comment

Your fps cant be higher than 100, it's SAMP limit.(102)
                About crashes.asi, you want to prove that it doesnt give any advantage just because you're using it even though im pretty sure you know it gives.
                Scoutz and Payrle recorded video which is proving that crashes.asi gives big advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Calamity. View Post
                  Ok lets say that my fps is higher than 100 note im not using crashes.asi is that an advantage?
                  Yes. Fps above 100= dm advantage. No matter if using crashes or any other way.
                  ​​

Comment

SA-MP limits its game frame from 20 to 90 (video technically 102) to make proper sync with the server and players, going over this limit means already giving advantages like a little speed cheat, also causes improper sync. Some of the negative you mentioned can also actually caused by other mod, for example you are having MTA:SA and SA:MP in same gta-sa installation, those issues will happen.
                    Last edited by Robo; 29-06-17, 04:25 PM.
                    KVIrc User

Comment

I do not allow to use that tool, program, cleo, mod or whatever that is on gamerx.

I will have a talk with Rick about it and we might add a FPS Checker ingame, so that you automatically get kicked in case your FPS goes over a limit and stays within a time. So that it makes it impossible for everyone to use it.
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Left The only server maybe dont will allow the fps unlimit.What a DUMB decision......
                        Last edited by XShowTimeX; 29-06-17, 11:56 PM.

Comment

GEDO I want prove the crashes.asi dont gives any dm advantage only because im using it?Wtf,its the reallity you ..... This is the dumbest and ridicolous think ever.I dont know why i am losing my time with you and others.

Comment

If it doesn't give any advantage why are u so worried about the removal of this?. I mean your skills will stay the same even after removing this such program which gives people more fps, therefore it gets easy for them to c bug and move the way they like.

Comment

Originally posted by XShowTimeX View Post
                              GEDO I want prove the crashes.asi dont gives any dm advantage only because im using it?Wtf,its the reallity you ..... This is the dumbest and ridicolous think ever.I dont know why i am losing my time with you and others.
                              So if you say it doesnt give any advantage, I don't understand why you are trying to defend yourself so much? Just stop using it if thats true, Nothing will change. And without it, I have crashed only ONCE out of this whole month. So fixing ''crashes'' is a dumb excuse.
                              Gta sa was developed in 2006. It was made with a limit of ''100'' Because going above that is going to completely break the game and it is NOT meant to ever be above that. So better stop defending yourself and go uninstall it now.
                              For the fps limit, I think going above 110 starts to give the advantage, so the detection should be above 110.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X