About GamerX and Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About GamerX and Players

Hello everyone, I decided to start this topic because the players count is decreasing a lot, like If GamerX is dying, no one wants that, so I think GamerX should load funny events often and announce them, or enable happy hour every week, because happy hour is enabled like every 2 months... Some players are getting bored in GamerX because the fun is not like before, and I think that should change, it's just my opinion.

Some months ago, in my timezone at 9:00 A.M - 12:00 A.M, GamerX had 90 - 100 players, and now it's just 30 - 50? sometimes I get bored, but I don't leave, GamerX is my favorite server, and players is decreasing, I don't like that.. Also I don't know If it's a lie, but some of my friends told me that in 2012, the players count in GamerX was 400+, maybe because in that times SA:MP was famous, but in these weeks/months, players are decreasing... and maybe doing that I said, the players cont will increase, and as I said, it's my opnion,

~Regards, Churre.
    Last edited by Churre; 11-08-17, 08:50 PM.

It's not the server bro, it's samp.

I played GamerX back in 2011 and it had high player count because SAMP had high players (it was more popular.)

These days SAMP is only popular among Russians.

Also when gamerx had high player count it was because it was in the Hosted section in SAMP making it easier to find. That's how I discovered GX in 09, it was in Hosted.

I would like it to be in Hosted again so it will gain more players but you have to pay for it.

Most people who used to play SAMP between 08-14 left for GTA V online.

So, it's not the server that's the problem. The server is actually better now than it was in player boom days.

Back then there was only 50 player kill spree limit and cookies were more rare and there was no events. So GX was worse back then yet it had more players than it does now... because people are leaving SAMP (mostly to play GTA V online.)

I think GamerX should pay to be on the hosted list in SAMP. Especially now that we have donators. But I know Rick is already spending a lot on GX so he might not be willing to pay for Hosted.

Also we shouldn't be paying for 400+ player slots, 200 is enough.

But if we donated more often maybe we could get it in Hosted and player count could increase a bit more...maybe.

But yeah, it's not the server, it's SAMP.

Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
      It's not the server bro, it's samp.

I played GamerX back in 2011 and it had high player count because SAMP had high players (it was more popular.)

These days SAMP is only popular among Russians.

Also when gamerx had high player count it was because it was in the Hosted section in SAMP making it easier to find. That's how I discovered GX in 09, it was in Hosted.

I would like it to be in Hosted again so it will gain more players but you have to pay for it.

Most people who used to play SAMP between 08-14 left for GTA V online.

So, it's not the server that's the problem. The server is actually better now than it was in player boom days.

Back then there was only 50 player kill spree limit and cookies were more rare and there was no events. So GX was worse back then yet it had more players than it does now... because people are leaving SAMP (mostly to play GTA V online.)

I think GamerX should pay to be on the hosted list in SAMP. Especially now that we have donators. But I know Rick is already spending a lot on GX so he might not be willing to pay for Hosted.

Also we shouldn't be paying for 400+ player slots, 200 is enough.

But if we donated more often maybe we could get it in Hosted and player count could increase a bit more...maybe.

But yeah, it's not the server, it's SAMP.

Declan.
      yep...however not to play only GTA V online, they leave now to play many other better games than this 13yo gta..

Comment

Hosted tab is the solution, Currently our players is only who added the server to their favourties.

Comment

The probleme is not the Hosted . the server lost the old player and in general the samp is dead now the player play other game and new game like GTA V and CS .... so is just the time and all samp is gone

Comment

Yap I would have to agree gx and samp in general are losing players rapidly.

But the problem is that people are just moving forward:
            -some stop playing games
            -other like me just play different games. I am so in love with survival sandbox games I don't see myself playing anything else these days.

I am afraid there is not much that can be done for the samp gamerx server. The only logical step will be if in a while gx moves forward and spread into other games. Just like we did in some casual games like CoC and his successor CR and with partial success Minecraft.

So we know some people are ready to move on. I actually bought minecraft just to play in the gx server. I also started playing CoC for same reason.

So the question is, is gx management ready to move on?
            Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 16-08-17, 10:45 PM.
            Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
            WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              The probleme is not the Hosted . the server lost the old player and in general the samp is dead now the player play other game and new game like GTA V and CS .... so is just the time and all samp is gone
              Country Strike was released for the first time on November 9th, 2000.

Speaking of the hosted tab, I think it's a perfect way to gain more players but it would cost a pretty penny and it's not like you'll see 300 players online. Seems like a loss-loss so meh.

Comment

The management team is currently talking about this problem. We try to find a solution for this and think of methods to increase the player count.

Unfortunately it is not possible to set us back to the hosted tab at the moment, as the only person who can do that is Kye and he has not been seen for over one year.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

And also please note again that server player slot does not cost hosting bill more, reducing the player slot wont make it cheap and increasing the player slot wont make it expensive either because the owner paid for a dedicated server hosting, not SA:MP-server-only hosting.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X