This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aimbot

delete this post, posted in wrong section and re-posted in "Admin Complaints".
    Last edited by Churre; 27-10-17, 10:14 PM.

You aren't totally muted even if the topic is closed, you can always start an Admin Complaint associated with the involved admins and deliver your arguments. If you think you can prove you are innocent (which i don't know whether you are or not) then i strongly recommend you to start one but if not then it's not worth time, It's your right if you think you are misjudged or wrongfully sentenced. I won't say all but some Managements are some of the fairest people here, they'll definitely decide what you deserve.

And if you really cheated then there's no point of creating a drama just admit it and it will be the shortest way to sort it.
    It'll be nice if you could remove "Glator told me to make an Admin Complaint", Thank you.
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

At this point you either

<+GX-22> [4] Muaaz: but i think if you think you are inocent just record like a real life video
      or stay banned, wait until bans are cleared and lose your status and eventually get banned again.

You kept saying you can't record a video because of "family problems" i understand you must be 15 or something, but is just unbelievable, im just assuming the following

"his parents may not allow him to have a cellphone but he can have a computer and play all day at home" :thinking: - understandable

i could give you so many other excuses but you're only complicating yourself.

--

Honestly nothing will change since admin majority wins, unless that a higher up makes a different decision. Or prove that you are actually innocent, recover your status and kept others still hating you since you were unbanned.

This is not the first time this kind of scenarios happens, for example

[MWR]Pesadilla or Domination - both were banned a bunch of times until they proved they were innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pride View Post
        At this point you either

or stay banned, wait until bans are cleared and lose your status and eventually get banned again.

You kept saying you can't record a video because of "family problems" i understand you must be 15 or something, but is just unbelievable, im just assuming the following

"his parents may not allow him to have a cellphone but he can have a computer and play all day at home" :thinking: - understandable

i could give you so many other excuses but you're only complicating yourself.

--

Honestly nothing will change since admin majority wins, unless that a higher up makes a different decision. Or prove that you are actually innocent, recover your status and kept others still hating you since you were unbanned.

This is not the first time this kind of scenarios happens, for example

[MWR]Pesadilla or Domination - both were banned a bunch of times until they proved they were innocent.
        It's not that they don't allow me to have a cellphone, my family and I are having some money problems, but I will record an irl video with my any of my friends phone to prove that I'm not aimbotting and get unbanned, don't worry, I will prove that I'm innocent

Please delete this thread as this one was posted in wrong section, I re-posted it in "Admin Complaints".

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X