Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbug \[ ._.]/

Can't cbug good.

I can only use C to cancel the firing animation after I shoot, but I can't do it more than 1 at a time and as a result it's slow and almost useless.

I get 100fps perm even when recording and CPU usage is around 58 percent when playing in 1600x1050x32.

I played at 640x480x16 resolution when recording the video I'm gonna show you... and still impossible to do cbug fast.

I press RMB then LMB then C and it does it 1 time, but doing it more than once at a time is almost impossible.

There are a few times I get lucky and shoot 2 bullets really quickly but more than that and doing it whenever I want like pro players is impossble.

Here go the video.

Don't know why I can't do it, but it seems impossible to do.

It's strange how some people here can do it whenever they want with no problems.

Declan.

It's because you are doing it fast without controlling your C-Bug, do it well, Aim, Shoot, Leave the clicks, press C as fast as possible after u stopped pressing all clicks, and repeat the same thing, it's about practicing, I didn't learn C-Bug very fast, I have about 8 months of C-Bug practice and that's how I got it, I think all the time that I had to practice to get my C-Bug fast was about 2 months, so just practice! it's not that hard

Btw your video reminds me when I was learning C-Bug :P, you can do it at one speed and you can't do it faster, that was me months ago xD

Comment

as churre said , u need to know when to click the c and keep doing it fast

it seemed impossible to me aswell first i used to shot only 2 bullets then i fail , but after i kept doing it over and over i managed to learn how to shoot the 7 bullets quickly "even tho my aiming still sucks xD"

so keep practicing and you will get it , and btw cbugging while running is easier than while you are not moving so try that

Comment

I could never cbug with the default controls either so I tried the following controls after my friend told me to try them out.
        Consider replacing the aim button with Q, sprint with RMB and jump with space bar and then try to cbug as it will let you control your aim better although you will not be able to rapid fire

Comment

the main reason why you can't cbug is you trying to do it fast
          cbug with only one shot, aim, shot and press c, even it's slow, keep doing that and it will get faster

this video may help
          also, try to move while cbugging right or left

Comment

I start of slow then try to speed it up but it just gets to a point were I can't shoot at all xD

Also I use a wireless mouse, does that affect cbug?

I get 100fps but the game doesn't feel as smooth as in your video Golden.

Comment

Hey Declanisking, Its hard and frustrating to learn cbug by your own

I know that cuz i tried by my own

watching videos on youtube and all that. But after some tries i realized that i would need someone to help me

Stackedpizza was my teatcher when i tried to learn how to cbug and he was a good teatcher

So after learn my cbug i tried to open the Combat Lessons that would help the new DMers how to use the usefull bugs of weapons (Litefoot / 2shot / Cbug)

So you should find a good teatcher to ally you in that

Check the link down:
              http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...combat-lessons

Comment

Also I use a wireless mouse, does that affect cbug?
                not sure about that

I get 100fps but the game doesn't feel as smooth as in your video Golden.
                i recorded that video with 30 fps lol

Anyway even if your cbug is slow, it's gonna get faster with the passing of time. It's the only effective way.

Comment

Practice makes a man perfect. Keep doing that and you will be succeeded. It's a slow process this C-Bug thing not all people can learn it in a night. Also you don't DM much too i guess.

I noticed you take much interest in /mg3 etc lol, anyways bruh though keep practicing and you will do it. You know the method already Aim + Shoot + C. Also if you are getting nice FPS it will not a big problem for you, it will trouble you for sometime. But i'm sure you will be a good c-bugger if you continue practicing etc. So good luck fam do a bit more DM.

Share your some Love with Guns too you share too much with goos xD Good Luck.

Comment

Brother Easy its a mouse and a Keyboard bind any easy keys to do with a little bit control like shift for crouch and ctrl(down of shift right shift) for sprint and arrows for moving... i hope i little helped.
                    P.S.: Aim wait Fire wait LEAVE ALL crouch......
                    edit..: and and and also move..

Comment

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
                      Brother Easy its a mouse and a Keyboard bind any easy keys to do with a little bit control like shift for crouch and ctrl(down of shift right shift) for sprint and arrows for moving... i hope i little helped.
                      P.S.: Aim wait Fire wait LEAVE ALL crouch......
                      edit..: and and and also move..
                      That was verrrrrryyyy helpful, actually it was the most helpful reply on the whole topic. Thanks for telling us these things. Keep up the good work, would love to see such Helpful/Useful/Best posts in future too.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X