[TN]Jan
    Time/Date: 04/18/2018
    Reason*:
    Kill To Aviod Death
    Proof*:

Wrong section, report here:

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...player-reports

Comment

I see a stamina bar in the video, that mod is not allowed as it gives you an advantage by knowing how much stamina you have left, only posted here to point that out (it's the blue bar)

Comment

Originally posted by ScoutZ View Post
        I see a stamina bar in the video, that mod is not allowed as it gives you an advantage by knowing how much stamina you have left, only posted here to point that out (it's the blue bar)
        Whoever told you it's not allowed needs muted for 10 mins xD

I have this on my brothers PC when I used to use his PC. It's a simple .cs file, I forgot the name of it.

I think this is allowed as it doesn't improve your game play at all, it just lets you know how much sprint you got.

It's no different from a FPS counter. Knowing your FPS gives advantages, you know what areas lower your FPS and also what angle to look to get better FPS. This can give you advantages over those who don't know this info. The sprint bar does the same.

Since it gives the same advantages that FPS counters do, we can't ban sprint bar without banning FPS counters... and of course we can't ban FPS counters xD

Anyways, I've never heard around here that it's not allowed. You can look at my old YT videos and you'll see I have sprint bar, no one ever called me out on it.

If it isn't allowed I would have to insist that it be allowed as it's no big deal.

Feel free to use it bros!

As for the complaint. You still get your kill when someone types /k in duels. It's a noob move but you still get your score so why care. If he does it outside of minigame/event you can report him ingame and he'll be told to stop.

Declan.
        Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 25-04-18, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Robo
          Robo commented
          Editing a comment
          I did tell him, and i inspected the cleoscript as well, it's not allowed.

Don't compare it with FPS counter, FPS counter counts your display rendered frames regardless if it was actually rendered from the game (e.g. pause menu), but this thing hacks into game memory (the character physics).

Don't forget to mute me 10 mins and yourself if what the guy said in reply below is true.

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post

Whoever told you it's not allowed needs muted for 10 mins xD

I have this on my brothers PC when I used to use his PC. It's a simple .cs file, I forgot the name of it.
        Well if you remember the day i asked u to install it on my pc you said it's illegal.Also i tried that on my computer and it gives you advantage cuz it contains FPS unlocker file
        And i don't see a difference between his video and the following link :
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWfclvXUGSA

Please watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Pikachou
          Well if you remember the day i asked u to install it on my pc you said it's illegal.Also i tried that on my computer and it gives you advantage cuz it contains FPS unlocker file
          And i don't see a difference between his video and the following link :
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWfclvXUGSA

Please watch it
          I told you the FPS unlocker wasn't allowed. The stamina bar I use on my brothers PC doesn't unlock FPS or do anything to your character.

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
          I did tell him, and i inspected the cleoscript as well, it's not allowed.

Don't compare it with FPS counter, FPS counter counts your display rendered frames regardless if it was actually rendered from the game (e.g. pause menu), but this thing hacks into game memory (the character physics).

Don't forget to mute me 10 mins and yourself if what the guy said in reply below is true.
          The stamina bar .cs is called DigiInfo.cs.

It doesn't give any super powers at all and doesn't unlock FPS.

No idea what crazy stamina bar you guys are talking about but the one I use (and you can use as well) is DigiInfo.cs.

If it does give some sort of advantage then I'm sure it's small and insignificant. But I doubt this gives advantage.

If it does give an advantage we must state clearly what the advantage is. I could be wrong when I say ''it doesn't give advantages.''

So what is the advantage it gives?

Also, the mute thing is clearly a joke... that's why I put ''xD'' at the end.

I didn't write ''whoever told you that needs muted for 10 mins. Test me pussy.'' No.

#MakeGamerXFunnyAgain

Declan.
          Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 27-04-18, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Robo
            Robo commented
            Editing a comment
            If i correctly remember, it's using a fake stamina and calculate from it, not the pure one. Plus what scoutz said, it's not allowed still.

Go visit that "hacking portal" website which is source of that script to find out more

It sounds fun that a script didn't poke the game memory ("no advantages") but crashes with sa-mp update. When sa-mp update never changes what "Stats" shows in pause menu

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X