This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem [Help]

hello guys how are you all i guess everyone would be fine i need little help when ever i try to log in gamerxserver it says your ban but i don't remember getting ban when i leaved server for some time
    Help me
    If you do not like a rule follow it reach on top and change it

Try reinstall the game , Can you show me a screenshot ?

Comment

try to restart your router/modem and try again.

Comment

Restart your ruter, if it does not help try reinstall game.

Comment

Originally posted by Devon View Post
          hello guys how are you all i guess everyone would be fine i need little help when ever i try to log in gamerxserver it says your ban but i don't remember getting ban when i leaved server for some time
          Help me

are you Devon[S] right?. you is not banned. try reset router modem wifi then you can login fine. Devon

Comment

If you use broadband remove the wire while the computer is on, for wireless router restart it and click on repire in network options then reconnect try using cmd also
            Press windows+R then write there cmd then in cmd write ipconfig /flushDNS
            I hope this helped.

Comment

but what if i use Wifi as i play it on laptop

Comment

Originally posted by Devon View Post
                but what if i use Wifi as i play it on laptop
                you can play everywhere on LAN or Wifi. i think you have problem like Picture. you can restart router LAN or Wifi if you is owen it. then can login

Comment

you know what the router is right ?

go to the internet device which is you are getting the wifi signal from and will find a "Restart" button on the side or in the back of it click it and that's it

Comment

Try the steps above but if still doesnot works you may contact an LV8+ to check if you IP range is banned. (Admins that may help you = izayoi Roddja Robo_N1X )

You can Contact by IRC or DISCORD or just send an private message via FORUM.

Comment

You should be able to join the game now. Post here if you still can not.

Comment

Thank you guys for your replays i just reinstall the game it is going great again thank you everyone for your kind help

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X