This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth

I hope this post doesn't gets deleted. Don't delete it let people see things too, don't just say something about someone and lock the topic. Like how you did here:

Let people talk too.

It's funny how whatever someone likes says things about you, and close the topic.

*Claps*

Ok i will try to keep it short as possible.

So as he mentioned i was a very active admin, i will add one more thing not just active super active. I was here even when GX was suffering with 0 players.

So, i got kicked because they think i don't like Robo_N1X. I don't respect it etc etc. I don't respect Management etc. That's the biggest lie. It's not truth at all

i KNOW no one likes to read that much essay and all things can look complicated argh i know but that's why i offered someone voice call but seems like he is just not interested. Can't tell here everything, but will try to tell so all can see and understand, and also will try to keep it short as possible.

What actually happend?

So, there was an Admin (Ex-Admin) Named Thunder. He was talking with me, and i was with him. I am just trying to keep it short as possible, so can't tell everything.

He doesn't had any interest in levels. But he wanted to be a TP. He asked PANZEHIR about it. PANZEHIR said nah, i can't level 9+. Robo knew everything what's the story as he was on IRC.

He came in game, and said PANZEHIR said Thunder this and this. Even PANZEHIR admitted that those demotions of old time was weird as someone was direct demoted to level 1 etc etc. So, i said in a "Friendly way" Like how we talk normally in Admin Chat. Hey, Robo atleast can you make him a TP?

He was like oh you are giving me order now? I cleared him excuse me? no, it's not an order. I just said in a friendly normal way. If it would had been an order it would like HEY GIVE HIM LEVEL HE DESERVE IT OR SOMETHING idk it was just not a order at all lol. I cleared him though.

He then said you didn't even replied to my thing which i said whats with thunder. Now tell me if he knews already whats the matter? He wants TP and all, as he was on IRC. what the fuck i am supposed to say? lol

And then he suddenly started over reacting. And he made this thing sooo big. And started refering to a topic. Which was about behaviour, it was for all Admins. Specially, after that kyoto's complaint. So it was about behaviour for all Admins. So i said to him as he was being shit "do you expect me to kiss your butt now as that's not going to happen" THIS IS THE THING WHICH PISSED HIM OFF lol and he complained.

So, when i joined the server i got direct lvl 2 with a PM ofcource in game. Nobody listened to me. No one i repeat no one. I have been told you got plenty of chances so many warnings i was like wtf is this where is warnings lmao. And even if i said this "Which can look rude" but IF YOU ARE TAKING AN ACTION YOU SHOULD KNOW THE FULL STORY DONT JUST BLINDLY DEMOTE SOMEONE. Have a friendly talk with him know first then take action. You kicked me like i was the begger on some road.

That's how you treat your good players? Who contribute? fuck no you don't care at all. Who was with servers in his good and bad times? who was the most helpful player? god dammmit i can't fucking believe how double face they are.

One more incident

Robo even banned me. When i wanted to test a bug where when we /ban account doesn't gets banned. Only IP. So i tested on a player was talking with him. He said in Admin chat something that don't test on players.

Obviously, as Admin there is more spam on your screen. And robo's message was only one. And suddenly when i banned that guy to test that bug as i thought maybe it got fixed.

Suddenly he banned me aswell for reason "not listening" something like this. ISNT ITS FUCKING OFFENSIVE? BANNING AN ADMIN IN PUBLIC? Just fucking because he ignored you? Even though he didn't saw your message which was a fact ofcource + we don't even get any sound when someone says something in Admin chat and when he is in game.

Other Things About Scripter, Complaint Important Stuff etc

I can say alot of things about Robo. I can even mention how i was nice to him all the time, from helping him in his test server. Suggesting things to him and all. But he thinks he is the boss same goes for Delija. Delija is always a rude guy, i kinda liked him after becoming an Admin. But when i got demoted he was really rude.

Rick is saying like omg if someone is Management member and if you don't like him then phuk off. Lol they are HUMANS ok? Not GOD. You yourself is inactive you don't know shit (No offense). You forgot how
    Lorsimon got treated? Yeah whoever mess with specially Delija or Robo. He is just going to get f**** up right? I even complained Stefan about Delija's behaviour. in past But what the fuck i will do when no one does shit? So to whom i could complain about Robo? When owners will sleep? I wanted to discuss everything in Private in a decent way with you Rick on a voice call. But your own moods were not getting set. I can't do shit in it.

If someone is contributing or helping you like Robo, it means we can't call him wrong if he is wrong? What the fuck is this? And we didn't became an Admin by asslicking we did by fucking hardworking I FUCKING CONTRIBUTED ALOT. That's how you treat someone just because of low level? Without having a chat with him? Blindly taking decisions on the basis of some logs? YOU SHOULD ATLEAST HAD ASKED HIM What's his side of story. A guy who plays so careful who confirms each things from Admins will do some that shit? That was not a good decision bro.

Whatever you see some logs you just decision on it and poof kicked Most helpful player kicked most active Admin kicked him without listening to him fuck him that's how you treat someone? I see.

About Scripter, i had a chat with some scripter in a server. And i did talk with him because he liked scripting. My intention was to help GamerX. Not a single Admin anything like that. It was me who took that step to help Rick. And i only did because he actually had interest in scripting i was not talking with him as he is working in a community. But u know what he replied in a mature way too like "bro i need time to think etc etc"

And if someone himself cries i need scripter and all. You even made topics on it i need help etc. Even said on forum at other place i need a candidate i am looking for him i see no one, he can maybe even own the server. Thats what u even said too. So don't just be like omg nothing happend. i only helped him.

And instead of being grateful he be like fuck off. YOU ruined my reputation. Infact Admins themselves use to say oh there should be updates. There should be scripter and all. So you need to understand the intentions behind a thing. Not just pick a thing and just criticize someone. Trust me i don't even know him lol it was all upon you and him. What offer you give him etc. He said himself i want to stay here. He was mature not a dick. I didn't choosed someone from street lol.

One more thing i will share

His own moods was not getting set what the hell he will do? How many pms i sent to him still such behaviour and attitude. I will just be honest. I am tired how they are just accusing me like i am shit player. And we didn't had voice call still. Awesome. I got tired from his behaviour, and i had to say him things. And in the end i got a reply from him "byeeeeeeee" *Claps* He says he is an owner so owner doesn't do things like that omg i am with girlfriend bla bla alot ot things i mean he said.

Look at Ex-Admin Thunder's Answer after my message to him

I don't wanted to do these things in Public. But you made me to do this Rick and Management like Delija, And Robo. I am tired to be honest. You treated your good players like this? You don't want to deal in a nice decent way. You just blindly do decisions. I can add alot of things. But i think it's already long enough. I don't want to mention Admins names too as they are my friends who hates those Delija And Robo etc. Stop being like if they are Management we will be slave with these people. I will surely point finger at them, if they are wrong. Whoever says something different something new talk about ideas want to bring change gets treated like shit like Lorsimon. God dammit i don't judge people if someone is low level i respect him equally not like you. Go fucking see the logs how i was with players. You don't know anything. All Management were inactive. It was we Admins who use to Handle server and was active all day and night not YOU! ATLEAST Talk with us before taking an decision on us. You ruined everything yourself.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 27-06-18, 02:13 PM. Reason: Underlined the points and changed the points colours and made the point's letters small than all capital letters thats all

Im gonna say my honest opinion as to why I think these bad decisions and misunderstandings happen in management team, a lot will hate me for this but this is how I feel.

Its true robo did a lot for the server, and he is really experienced, knows everything in scripting, and he did a lot for gx and is a valuable asset to all the updates to the server and stuff, But the way he acts sometimes is not management like at all. Dont get me wrong, He knows a lot of course but just his personality and his way of bringing in personal hate in the server in a different way is just causing all this. His way of treating players who he hates is terrible and very childish, I recommend something to be done against that. People should be acted towards all the same, regardless of the past or what they may have done to him. He is very experienced, but his personality is not management-like at all, and I wonder how people still don't see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
      Im gonna say my honest opinion as to why I think these bad decisions and misunderstandings happen in management team, a lot will hate me for this but this is how I feel.

Its true robo did a lot for the server, and he is really experienced, knows everything in scripting, and he did a lot for gx and is a valuable asset to all the updates to the server and stuff, But the way he acts sometimes is not management like at all. Dont get me wrong, He knows a lot of course but just his personality and his way of bringing in personal hate in the server in a different way is just causing all this. His way of treating players who he hates is terrible and very childish, I recommend something to be done against that. People should be acted towards all the same, regardless of the past or what they may have done to him. He is very experienced, but his personality is not management-like at all, and I wonder how people still don't see that.
      I know this reply or even i with my whole gx acc can get banned but, i agree with payrle sometimes robo just become tooo much wired like i saw most of gx admins i know robo since he was lvl 8 i know none will trust or read this post but anyways as short as possible robo is our best sv manager no douts but sometimes its like in main chat hey see admin robo came "no no no, its not robo he is like abusing indirectly.." today in morning i lost the logs i think because of my game crashing alot what i was saying and after that what he said made me like "o man.. This isnt our robo..."
      hoia is vishwajit your son?
      +
      Vishwajits' father knows everthing about computer he get vish a indian internet connection in paris
      really? Bro?? Isnt this like saying a cute boy to become a banned gang's member with full of rage? It was old Bad time OLD BAD PASSED TIMES which already passed but he still makes me to get anger more and more NO OFFENSE ON HIM I RESPECT HIM .
      i sent robo pm: "Sir can you do /handsup i will be aimming you and will take a ss for forum "
      robo: No
      me: pls?
      robo: thanks but no.
      I know everyone around the sv hates me because of my wiredness and of my annoying ness but after this i know if i even say "wtf" or "ffs" like things i will be banned but in my mind along with my brain i have written this and this's what my mind says only.

Comment

Muaaz, I'm not picking sides but at this point, you're just making it worst for yourself. Management literally means they manage GamerX. Which means they make the FINAL decisions no matter what. Even if you convince everyone else that you were right, management still has the final say. Right now you are making enemies with them by trying to ridicule them in public. Everyone disagrees, even I disagree with management sometimes but, they have the final say.

My personal opinion is that some people have dedicated hundreds of hours into this game for the last 12 years. It is very disrespectful what you did. I have never seen you make a map, script a game mode or contributed strongly to the community. Yes your heart is in the right place, we all want to see GamerX grow again but, you can't shit on the people that have dedicated so much time into this game because you have different opinions.

I suggest you chill because if you keep doing this, it can only get worse for you. Maybe take a break and come back when you feel relaxed, management will treat you better once you treat them better. I honestly think you're a good player, a good kid, you really want to contribute to GamerX and I would be upset too in your position. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
          Muaaz, I'm not picking sides but at this point, you're just making it worst for yourself. Management literally means they manage GamerX. Which means they make the FINAL decisions no matter what. Even if you convince everyone else that you were right, management still has the final say. Right now you are making enemies with them by trying to ridicule them in public. Everyone disagrees, even I disagree with management sometimes but, they have the final say.

My personal opinion is that some people have dedicated hundreds of hours into this game for the last 12 years. It is very disrespectful what you did. I have never seen you make a map, script a game mode or contributed strongly to the community. Yes your heart is in the right place, we all want to see GamerX grow again but, you can't shit on the people that have dedicated so much time into this game because you have different opinions.

I suggest you chill because if you keep doing this, it can only get worse for you. Maybe take a break and come back when you feel relaxed, management will treat you better once you treat them better. I honestly think you're a good player, a good kid, you really want to contribute to GamerX and I would be upset too in your position. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
          I tried to do things in a decent way, if you see my post and read it carefully. i did alot for GamerX. i am not just here doing this all for fucking attention. You forgot? You came back from inactivity and how i was telling you about things and showing you server etc was loading events for you etc so you can see. I even had a good voice call with you. Do you think i fucking have attitude or something?

What pisses me off is their of doing things. They can't see anything. Yeah ofcource it's like inviting haters. But what can you do more. Truth is harsh. We need to speak the truth we can't hide it.

Sometime in order to take your right you need to choose different methods. When nothing can happen that's how you need to do things. Specially when people just make topics on you and say oh he is demoted for this omg phuk this boy, that's how i will get treated? Who fucking played so carefully here? You don't know anything. You forgot how i showed you things here when you joined? And said you to stay here etc etc. Dude you don't know very much things.

I have never seen you make a map, script a game mode or contributed strongly to the community.
          This shows how inactive you are. You don't know me. (Not praising myself). But i need to tell the fact too. I am the most helpful player here Since years like 2016, 2017, and even 18. Not counting 2015 December as that was the time i joined GamerX. And Mapping is not something lol which shows how much you helped community. I know you like mapping. But i contributed in every way in every department, but yeah i did less mapping made few maps though. So I made maps even made a video for GamerX. You don't know how much helping/reporting i did. Made suggestions etc etc, how active i was etc etc. So please let me handle it in my way.

Only those people can understand who had seen that things. You never faced that things, so you can't understand.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 25-06-18, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Nobody will delete your topic as it's your right to answer and give your vision and express your feeling. I won't bring more oil on the fire but I won't let you destroy Robo and Delija like you did.

Delija is not a manager to be kind with admins. He has the role to manage the admin team and he is doing this job perfectly.

Robo is not perfect and he knows it, he is working on it everydays. The logs I that readed from the server itself don't illustrate your version. You were very rude with him and as owner I can't close my eyes on this. As owner I never received a private message from you with a complain about Robo. This is the first advice we give to our admins. If you have an issue with a manager, refer to Delija, Rick (and now Left).

Did you put yourself in question one single time in this issue ? No. For me if you have issues with 2 managers it's not a hasard. When a such conflict happens we always try to solve it without power.

Robo and Delija never complained about your behaviour. It is other admins who spoke to me about this. And yes I made a topic in the admin channel to speak about admins behaviours, and that I wouldn't allow such behaviour on GamerX. You were warned.

About my answers to your private messages, I assume what I said. I'm 25 years old, I have other projects in my life than to run a SA-MP server. So yes, spending my free time with my girl friend and probably the mother of my future children is more important.

You brought Thunder in the debate so I will give you an honnest answer. It was my choice to demote all inactive admins (levels 4, 5) due to security reasons. We had impersonator some years ago and we had to take this decision. Also I'm sorry but Thunder said himself that he has no interest to play GamerX without admin commands. So with a such thought I'm sorry but I prefer to give the admin status to a player who will be more involved for the community.

Yes I'm aware that my topic in public was rude. But players have the right to know that in a SA:MP server, as in real life it's not easy to manage people. Sometime there are some decisions taken which can cause dramas like today, but at least now every one has it's own idea on what's happend.

I will conclude my last answer on this topic with a sentence that Matite told me when he gave me GamerX ownership : "Rick nobody is irreplaceable on GamerX".

Rick.

Comment

Rick brother, I respect you. I always find you a good guy though, and someone who can understand things easily. I understand your Real Life and everything. But what can i do more? Obviously, before running a community you need to think these things lol. Yeah, but since you are running obviously you have to see the things too. And if it's Management etc then it can be a trouble for you as you have to listen. But what can i say more that's your job brother. I never wanted to distrub you. But the situation and how i got treated made me to do. And after your this topic it was argh it was just not acceptable.

Trust me, it's not about FUCKING ADMIN LEVEL. I always cared about my reputation. When i resigned i pmed Admins so they don't think i am some fucking drama maker?

If someone plays so carefull how he you think he is some shit? So yeah it's not about level bro. It's about Respect. So i demand that. I don't want people to get treated like shit, how i got treated.

I know Delija is strict. But he is very rude. He was kinda fine i guess even once once he apperciated me for something which i did. But when i got demoted his behaviour was so rude,
              he said something i guess words like "You weird animal" "We were treating you like our child" "What the fuck you want" etc. I know now you will say. Ofcource Left, Izayoi etc are kind and they are contributing alot. But we need less kind Management to handle Admin team.

I can understand that, as you are running a community. But as i said i can show you my story, i can add more things. More messages To Stefan, Messages to Robo etc etc.

When someone is being rude and treats you as shit then there is a difference. I even complained to Maze about Delija. Don't think Muaaz is some shit immature type who just became admin without doing anything or who is shit bla bla. I am telling you things, i can add alot of things as i said. But it will not look good. It's public.

It will just you know idk doesn't look good. Think just for 1 second what will people think from other communities when they will see such topics?

I can, add alot of things how Management etc are. But ask yourself why we are doing this? Why we can't solve things in a peaceful way? Why we before taking decision hear other's person's story too?

Let's be practical i am here from years. I know how things works. When Managers are Inactive whom we should complain? Owners right? I did complain to owner. No reply?

See, we need to do things. We all want GamerX to grow. So why so much picking on people? When we know in the end its just a game? Why we are so hard on players? I before said too we need to value our players how i said here

I always tried to value players, and not let someone get treated unfairly.
              My intention was to help GamerX always, when i use to go in servers. I was recognized as GamerX Player. Even when i was not an Admin, they were like Muaaz is here what's going on GamerX etc. I always tried to keep a good image of GamerX. I use to talk about things, ideas etc. So, whatever i did it was for GamerX. If you didn't liked that scriptor thing. You need to atleast understand the intentions behind that. You frogot how with whole heart he tried to help? And it was as a Scripter ofcource. Never really took that guy as some Community's scripter. And he responded in mature way too. As i expected. He said i don't want to go to GamerX. I want to stay here. So there is a difference. I didn't picked someone from road. And whatever chat we had it was done in private ofcource. I don't know him much though lol. But i just think the way things were it should not been in that way.
              Last edited by Muaaz; 25-06-18, 09:59 PM.

Comment

It's funny how you're talking about respect when you disrespect others.

Remember the time you judged me, even when I gave you the chance to listen to me?

Stop shouting about the contributions, you're not the only one. Every good player is contributing in their own way, even if it's small.

You have been playing in this server since 2012 or 2013, and never went inactive. That should mean that you know a lot of players well enough, including Delija and Robo

Delija is the best manager this server has got. He is a serious person, and that's what ticks many people off. They mistake his serious demeanor for being rude.

Robo is the most active manager and is the only one who responds, even in IRC.

It's funny how you bring the behaviour thing, when your own behaviour is not so nice with many players.

So there are some admins who you're calling your friends, who also dislike Robo and Delija?
                well, guess what. There are lot of players in the server who don't like you at all, and were actually happy about your demotion thing, including myself.
                I will also not say their names here, because some of them are TP's.

You got what you deserved. I don't even know why you were an admin in the first place with such arrogant and "Always right" attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Poison View Post
                  It's funny how you're talking about respect when you disrespect others.

Remember the time you judged me, even when I gave you the chance to listen to me?

Stop shouting about the contributions, you're not the only one. Every good player is contributing in their own way, even if it's small.

You have been playing in this server since 2012 or 2013, and never went inactive. That should mean that you know a lot of players well enough, including Delija and Robo

Delija is the best manager this server has got. He is a serious person, and that's what ticks many people off. They mistake his serious demeanor for being rude.

Robo is the most active manager and is the only one who responds, even in IRC.

It's funny how you bring the behaviour thing, when your own behaviour is not so nice with many players.

So there are some admins who you're calling your friends, who also dislike Robo and Delija?
                  well, guess what. There are lot of players in the server who don't like you at all, and were actually happy about your demotion thing, including myself.
                  I will also not say their names here, because some of them are TP's.

You got what you deserved. I don't even know why you were an admin in the first place with such arrogant and "Always right" attitude.
                  How much ASSLICKING you will do bro, HOW MUCH. I am SURPRISED HOW CAN SOMEONE DO THAT MUCH ASSLICKING. Ok that just makes me laugh trust me lol.

Nice, i am a bad boy. Just because i warned you for your shit behaviour? and muted you? Nice, thank you for that. It was expected. Also not just me who warned you other admins aswell. YOU HAD PROBLEMS WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE Including Admin Zed aka SaxBoy (my friend). I will not waste my time on you.

Also, about liking and disliking part. Bruh that can never happen lol. It's impossible that someone doesn't have any hater lol so there will be always haters. So i don't really care about them. I just do what is correct.

Admins had to /ipm you oh GOD how can someone be that annoying. Can someone even imagine? Lol. Also this legend was begging for Ban "Hey, Please ban me" then even had an sml "Pending ban" brooo xD, thanks for this msg though as that really made me laugh though.
                  Last edited by Muaaz; 25-06-18, 11:16 PM.

Comment

You were the one asslicking all the time. There hasn't been a single instance of me asslicking anyone ever. I don't need to, I don't want to.

You muted me only for 2 words: "Like yourself"

No other admin has taken any action on me except Zed who jailed me for breaking rule 10: No ramming in Redzone. He is an administrator and I am a player who broke rule, that action was legit and I accepted it. I never denied my mistake.

Ohh, and no, no admin ipmed me for anything at all. Only you did, because of your own hypocrisy.

Last but the least. My ban thing. You know already what happened that day. I'm not going to post here what you already know.

Now, I'm seeing one thing. You and your "so-called" friend, Administrator Zed. You both have one thing in common. You try to evade the matter on hand and turn the conversation around.

Comment

Yea Yea, we all suck you are the best. Have a good day. Thanks for commenting here ofcource. Not going to waste my time on this. As this topic is not about you.

Comment

Now you are contradicting Muaaz, I don't know why the bad attitude in the forum.

You just exceeded what you say, I thought you were going to take this more seriously, the truth that disappointed you.

The other thing that bothered me a lot was that I responded badly to Rick.
                        It is obvious, with 25 years one projects to have a life with his wife, you have no idea of the time it takes to be in a relationship with the person you love. Obviously you have almost no time to enter, but Rick is grateful for the little time you have to update the server and inform us about news.

You should have thought before writing this, I felt offended, you meant that anyone who has a girlfriend/boyfriend is a waste of time.

I have nothing more to say

I will not be your friend anymore.
                        Last edited by Jordi; 25-06-18, 11:27 PM. Reason: It does not give for more

Comment

As Shapeless said , and life need some changes and u will find out when you are in a situation like Rick's

​​​
                          So what im gonna say is that we are Humans, and we do mistakes maybe Delija or Robo made a mistake with you and tho it wrong with you, But person should be patient and if they did wrong with u , ScreenShot to the owners and show them how the management team deal with you , Everyone make mistakes

Last thing is please carefull with words that you say ( i mean everyone ) what will new players say when they see some old players /tps/admins saying such a bad words

#I_Hope_You_Slove_This

Comment

Originally posted by Shapeless View Post
                            Now you are contradicting Muaaz, I don't know why the bad attitude in the forum.

You just exceeded what you say, I thought you were going to take this more seriously, the truth that disappointed you.

The other thing that bothered me a lot was that I responded badly to Rick.
                            It is obvious, with 25 years one projects to have a life with his wife, you have no idea of the time it takes to be in a relationship with the person you love. Obviously you have almost no time to enter, but Rick is grateful for the little time you have to update the server and inform us about news.

You should have thought before writing this, I felt offended, you meant that anyone who has a girlfriend/boyfriend is a waste of time.

I have nothing more to say

I will not be your friend anymore.
                            Awww, thanks for revealing your face. But Muaaz is not that dumb. I know sigh things are a bit bad for me at the moment. But definately it shows you in such time who is real and who is fake. I see how it is. Imagine if someone is your friend "IF HE IS REALLY A FRIEND" He will end Friendship because in a game he like owner's decisions more LMAO that's not even realastic. Ok i have seen so much for today lmao. I will let some people to see such master peice superb double faced stuff. KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN. Even if it's haters attack here. All should see this though. How people change damn. Ladies and Gentlemen see this.

Blocked too.. Mmmm good good *Claps* You are not even a good actor lol.

Originally posted by Shapeless View Post
                            Still finding where i said that lmao.

Originally posted by Pikachou View Post
                            So what im gonna say is that we are Humans, [COLOR=#000000]and we do mistakes maybe Delija or Robo made a mistake with you and tho it wrong with you, But person should be patient and if they did wrong with u , ScreenShot to the owners and show them how the management team deal with you , Everyone make mistakes
                            I already did. Read the post carefully again please.

EDIT: Can any level 7+ Lock this topic for now atleast as there is nothing important going here. Otherwise it will be like some fish market. Thanks.
                            Last edited by Muaaz; 26-06-18, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• GenGar
                              GenGar commented
                              Editing a comment
                              lmao..........

Okay, so first of all even if it's double posting. Sorry, but i need to do it as so everyone can see it. And they will know then someone posted. So that's how it is.

Now coming on the topic. Seems like this topic is ignored as i expected. Just wanted to leave a final message. Requested Blackbird to open the topic and moved to General discussion because that's where it was posted before. But, at my request it was moved in Chat.

But, I don't want this thing to be ignored.

So, this all drama everything happend and result? That's what i expected. It will be ignored.

Nice.

But, there was still hope ofcource. That something will happen. I thought people will try to solve things in a Peaceful way, will contact me. But seems like they wasted their own time, and also wasted my time and my energy aswell.

Ofcource. I spent energy ofcource in writing this and adding things. During this whole process a TP (Shapeless) who commented at this topic got Demoted/Banned because of my logs. That was obviously one more + thing as one double face snake is no more in TP team.

But still what we wanted that's still pending.

Our GamerX Community is not that big the way we face dramas here. If we continue to treat players in this way. We will have nothing, already the player count is not so BIGG. Where we are showing so much arrogant behaviour pride or something.

We, all want GamerX to grow so why we can't work as team. Why we are so hard on players? Why we just blindly demote contributing people? Why we can't have a good chat to clear everything? WHEN WE KNOW THE PLAYER COUNT SITUATION? It's not 500 players anymore. Please for god sake leave these things.

Muaaz i honestly think you're a good player, a good kid, you really want to contribute to GamerX and I would be upset too in your position.
                            Nicoud's words on me. Yes, that's right Nicoud brother. So, why can't we make GamerX strong, peaceful, NOT A PLACE TO TORTURE Players.

For little little things, demotions are happenings, people are getting warned, players getting jailed/muted. Now, here everyone should agree all are here for FUN right?

If it will be a torture zone how can we expect people to stay here? Yeah, the old time was old time. Now that will not work. SA-MP is dieing.

The basic goal of this game was FUN. But seems like we are too far from it. We are just stuck in dramas/problems. We are not doing anything to improve GamerX. Those who are doing atleast who tried (People didn't saw his intention talking about Scripter topic). Just got offended. And criticized him so much. While he wanted good for GamerX, he did according to him a good deed.

Why, cannot we be nice with people? We should stop living in the past, how GamerX was. We need to make GamerX great again, and that will happen when we all will work like a team.

I will be happy to clear everything peacefully in a good way. If someone will contact me with ofcource Respect as Respect matters alot for me.

I without a doubt respect Robo_N1X, Delija as they did alot for GamerX.

But i still have right to call them wrong when they were. If i looked rude in that Admin Chat messages i am sorry Robo, but that was all because of your behaviour and past things to be honest. And ofcource i had no one to whom i could complain as i mentioned i already complained to Stefan about Delija's behaviour that time. And Sadly i got no PM.

But hey, we can take a fresh start. And clear the things.

Just please whatever level you are 9, 8, 4, 5 etc. Please by being an Admin it doesn't makes you something big. You are still same human. Let's just all cut our arrogance and pride which we have. Now GamerX is not 500 players or something.

Whoever is wrong we should call him wrong, no matter which level he is. That's it. Even if whole world for example says shoot yourself you will not die so you will shoot yourself? No. YOU WILL NOT. That's why i am saying what majority says or do it's not NECESSERY IT WILL BE 100 PERCENT CORRECT ALWAYS.

Sigh, that's all i wanted to say. Topic can be locked now again any level 7+ please do it. Even if i am not in GamerX forums/server avalaible (Which i feel can happen maybe). If still the Management/Owners wants to contact me they can do it on facebook or maybe Discord. IF SOMEONE REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR PLAYERS.

Have a good day everyone. Thanks for reading this.
                            Last edited by Muaaz; 27-06-18, 02:24 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X