This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aimbots.

Went from admin to admin to owner to discuss this but they just stop responding.
    Logs, because this shows how much admins do "give a shit"
    [01:44] <chohan> r u here
    [01:35] <Adrenaline|2> ye
    [01:35] <chohan> i think
    [01:35] <chohan> one of your players are aimbotting.
    [01:35] <chohan> and i have recorded a duel.
    [01:35] <chohan> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK8r...ature=youtu.be
    [01:36] <chohan> so, what do you think?
    [01:39] <chohan> ?
    [01:41] <chohan> hello...
    [01:43] <chohan> k, off to the next admin i go

[01:44] <Stefan> yeh?
    [01:44] <chohan> Yeah. So i think one of your players are aimbotting.
    [01:44] <chohan> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK8r...ature=youtu.be
    [01:46] <chohan> So, what do you think...
    [01:48] <chohan> eh?
    [01:49] <chohan> ok...off to the forums i go..

Now this is ingame where i told fenix and sent the vid..all i got back was
    [01:28:09] * PM from Admin [7NA]Fenix (ID:3): small video>>>so i replied with.
    :[01:29:39] * PM sent to [7NA]Fenix (ID:3): is it not "evident enough"?
    and then he also stopped responding.
    there were 2 pther admins i messaged IG as well but i cant find the logs for that(hard to find PM's in mainchat text). But anyway
    the video itself.:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK8r...ature=youtu.be
    Oh and yes i did report him IG. Nothings ever done so forums best way to go (Y)

Edited:Make a section For reports.<<very needed.

i was on the IRC (For a full hour) even after i said all of these things and still no admin replied. i waited a full hour for a reply from even a single admin but i had not got one.
    [01:49] <chohan> ok...off to the forums i go..
    [02:20] <chohan> t
    [02:38] <chohan> t
    [02:49] <chohan> t

Even if admins disagree with my report the least they can do is "Nope, doesn't look like aimbots to me".
    Last edited by nadal212_sb; 30-10-14, 03:55 AM.

Have you considered that MAYBE the admins checked your report, and found no evidence of cheating?

Or they need time to find enough evidence to prove that the person actually is cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
      Have you considered that MAYBE the admins checked your report, and found no evidence of cheating?

Or they need time to find enough evidence to prove that the person actually is cheating.
      Yeah..gave them enough time showed them my video and nothing was done. waited for over an hour, went to multiple of admins that didn't help me at all. i had reported before i even uploaded the video and before i even started recording. so when Nothing was being done i decided to record it and go to irc and tell the admins there. And i still want to know why ALL the admins i went to just happen to stop responding when i bring up reports. Maybe the admins found no proof when i reported him. Maybe they did spec him and found nothing. But what about all the admins i've been to?
      Last edited by nadal212_sb; 30-10-14, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Sometimes we go AFK and have things to do. I, for example, have an assignment to complete and you kept PM-ing me and it quickly became annoying, so I decided not to reply. I saw the video. Not enough evidence.

[21:44:49] <chohan> Yeah. So i think one of your players are aimbotting.
        [21:44:55] <chohan> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK8r...ature=youtu.be
        [21:46:40] <chohan> So, what do you think...
        [21:47:58] <chohan> eh?
        [21:49:06] <chohan> ok...off to the forums i go..
        [22:20:55] <chohan> t
        [22:38:40] <chohan> t
        [22:49:53] <chohan> t

Comment

When i answered i was at work i saved the msgs so i can see them at home i can't really be chatty or disscus about it while im working and the video for me is just fine the m4 doesn't have much recoil especial when crouching and u were just standing its easy to hit you.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X