Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This admin is abuse he ban me no raeson.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This admin is abuse he ban me no raeson.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...6454#post16454

Ok gayus I learnt my lesson and i promse that i be a good player, i already sold my dog so he willnot install hax for me agin he was a bad dog he used to hump my leg and smell my ass, anyway pls unban me and ban this abuze admum he ban me no raseon and he also insault me and my another forum accounty got band so plas unbn me i promise to be god player no more haxy and i want to be clear and also i will be an admum soon and i will show u guys becus i will be very active and i promis that i will be loyl and serving this comuinity as long as i take breathe from my lungs, ok.

don't forget my hashtagy #Pi5ol4Admum and also we need a riot to destroy this abus and ban this admin who ban people no raeson ok so now we need another hashtagy #Pi5tol4Unbam, yes, doooooo it.

Tnx for reding my application for admum and unban and staff complaint in the same time and i promis i will do good and give players cookies ingame and make evnts

pls reply to this and don't ban me i swar i not a troller i am fery serioos and i no joking ok.

Plaese sur,

how u dog b so smatar ? Yuo made ma day. HAHAHA!

#pistol4admum
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

You failed in being funny. Or you're just really that weird..
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

K #Pi5tol4Admumunbam
        edgy scout main

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
          http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...6454#post16454

Ok gayus I learnt my lesson and i promse that i be a good player, i already sold my dog so he willnot install hax for me agin he was a bad dog he used to hump my leg and smell my ass, anyway pls unban me and ban this abuze admum he ban me no raseon and he also insault me and my another forum accounty got band so plas unbn me i promise to be god player no more haxy and i want to be clear and also i will be an admum soon and i will show u guys becus i will be very active and i promis that i will be loyl and serving this comuinity as long as i take breathe from my lungs, ok.

don't forget my hashtagy #Pi5ol4Admum and also we need a riot to destroy this abus and ban this admin who ban people no raeson ok so now we need another hashtagy #Pi5tol4Unbam, yes, doooooo it.

Tnx for reding my application for admum and unban and staff complaint in the same time and i promis i will do good and give players cookies ingame and make evnts

pls reply to this and don't ban me i swar i not a troller i am fery serioos and i no joking ok.
          sir i have lost my admin status here because i banned you for wrong reason. please sir forgive me. i dont want to get banned. gamerx is my daily bread and i would die without gamerx. please sir forgive me. i request you all to make him admin or i'll cry and then die. #Pi5tol4Unbam

Comment

Get a life

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X