This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin/players report

when i report players nothing happens , so i guess rules are to be broken , yesturday as i was playing a TP like dream[x] was spawnkilling report him nothing happened .Jeffy was spawnkilling reported him nothing happened . I tell them to read rules , i report and nothing happen a TP breaking rules omg how great!!
    Admins dont really look at my reports.
    sigpic

What do you mean nothing happens? Admins check the reports,the rule breakers will not be insta-jailed/banned

Comment

Originally posted by discplex View Post
      What do you mean nothing happens? Admins check the reports,the rule breakers will not be insta-jailed/banned
      i think that admins prioritize hackers higher, if they see a spawnkill report they might check it if theyre bored or a lot of people report him. but what i know, im not an admin.

Comment

Sometimes, admins take time to check your report since there are also other reports to be checked at the same time. There is nothing they can do about it.

You can always record the player that is rule breaking in a short video and report him on forum, you'll have evidence + an admin that will check it.

Comment

Just to let you know, depending whether an admin is online or afk. Most of us usually force them to GA and force rules on them also warn them not to spawnkill etc. Not that they ever bother to read the rules...

If they continue, then we obviously warn them again or end up jailing them for 1 min.

Therefore, it's not possible for you to see us handle the report. We do check reports when we can and are able too.

It all depends whether the admins are active or afk.
          sigpic

Comment

As I SAID nothing really happens , today i reported 2 people for teleporting in fight , an admin is active ingame , gave us cookies thats how i know the admin was active , i reported and the admin did nothing , gamerx has rules right i see people breaking them , i report , when i do something wrong SOMEONE ALWAYS GOT SAIN TAH TELL ME !!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luminati_luminati View Post
              As I SAID nothing really happens , today i reported 2 people for teleporting in fight , an admin is active ingame , gave us cookies thats how i know the admin was active , i reported and the admin did nothing , gamerx has rules right i see people breaking them , i report , when i do something wrong SOMEONE ALWAYS GOT SAIN TAH TELL ME !!!
              making sure someone teleports in fights requires the admin to spec the player and waiting for him to do it again, which sometimes can take a very long time, so admins time is better spent in other ways. but i still agree with you, admins should check the more often.

Comment

I've posted a management notice for Admins , so this stuff in future should not happen again.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X