This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins Need Demoting...AND SOME OF THE TRUSTED PLAYERS

ADMINS DONT DO ANYTHING AS I SAID BEFORE TRUSTED PLAYER BURT0NS HACKING ADMINS CANT SEE HE IS HACKING HE HAS AIMBOT ALL OF HIS SHOTS HIT ME , I REPORT PEOPLE ADMINS DONT GIVE A KCUF ADMINS ARE LAZY WHEN THE OWNER OF THE SERVER COMES ON THEY FEEL THEY DOING SOMETHING , WHEN THE OWNER LEAVE AINT DOING NOTHING. I WAS NOT BORNED YESTURDAY .
    sigpic

Do you expect to be credible with your way to express yourself ?

Comment

Just because you can't kill someone doesn't mean that he/she is cheating, I did some duels with BURTONS and.. didn't see anything weird. Also if admins didn't check your reports, maybe they were busy, since we are not bots. You need to control your feeling, accusing someone of hacking won't help you.

Comment

You should really think before posting something like this.

Don't you see if you post in public that burtons is hacking, the only thing you'll get it's making harder to admins the detection of his hack? Why? because of course he will read it and then he will be thousands times more cautious when using it (and I'm not saying that burtons is hacker, it's hypothetically talking)...

Also what's even your point when you say admins need to be demoted? do the admins have to be demoted just because they disagree with you when you say burtons is hacking? of course if none of the admins took actions on burtons it's because they don't think he is hacking. If we as admins aren't sure or just don't think someone is hacking, then we won't do something agaisnt him. We don't want to damage someone's reputation plus we don't want unfair bans.

And as rick said, what is just this? in this complain you just sound like a 9 years old kid that got mad 'cause admins didn't think what he thinks.

People, if you're gonna make a complain, at least take the time to think well what to say and make a good argument before posting.

Complains are a serious thing. This is not to come here to retaliate your hatred, saying that admins are the worst and they don't give a fuck about anything just because one day admins didn't ban the person you wanted to be banned or were busy for a moment and for that reason they couldn't check your report.

Of course you should report if admins don't check reports, but you first have to be sure that they weren't busy or something before accusing. We have a life too. It's normal if sometimes your report can't be checked.

And to let you know, the owners are ALWAYS on irc. So, I don't even know where did you come with that thing that admins only do something when there are "owners on". We're practically being stalked the whole time, it's not a secret.

Finally, I wasn't even online when all this happened, but you're complaining on everyone when you say "admins" and that's why I'm replying.
        I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X