X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of all GamerX Commands v4.4.x

v4.4.6 Commands [Mediafire]

v4.4.6 Commands [Our Host - Direct Download - No Ads]
    Last edited by Robo; 04-05-15, 05:44 PM. Reason: Removed fenix's link, doesn't work anymore.
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

The GamerX Commands list has had a big update... it now has ALL commands.

Comment

Awesome been wanting this for a long time Thanks a lot.

Comment

this is good for people like me who goes inactive and join the game after some time and forgetting commands

Comment

WoW what a new now we cannot lose our acounts
          i have nothing to do with it

Comment

Awesome.
            ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

that's really Awesome

Comment

Cool

Comment

Great . I like it .

Comment

Man The Biggest Coded Server in Samp history, I don't even know how you compile your script as when I script and got my GM huge than when I compile my Pawno Stop working, Automatically closed. Can You tell which software you using while compiling your script. .pwn to .amx

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.OneBl00d View Post
                      Man The Biggest Coded Server in Samp history, I don't even know how you compile your script as when I script and got my GM huge than when I compile my Pawno Stop working, Automatically closed. Can You tell which software you using while compiling your script. .pwn to .amx
                      Pawno

Comment

Dude Pawno obviously.. only that can compile lol!

Comment

Lol, i believed you didnt check your codes well. try reverting your codes and try to compile again.
                          Edit: The main reason why this happen is because you have too many warnings and errors which cause pawno to crashed. As i said earlier, try to revert your codes.
                          Last edited by Nick; 20-06-16, 04:47 PM.
                          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
                            Dude Pawno obviously.. only that can compile lol!
                            Notepad++ can compile PAWN too, obviously you'll need a few of Slice's Firms.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

DAMN it, it takes 2 days to read all the cmds very nice.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X