This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'd like to say something

iv'e been viewing the admins complaints thread and i saw many people have issues with Blackbird complainers everywhere in-game and forums all they want is to prove blackbird wrong but he's not he's doing his job and he knows what he's doing he does things that many admins are lazy to do it (with all my respect) but blackbird here is a special one never saw him mistaking about anything they just dont like him because he's doing his job and punishing rulebreakers and hackers he joins undercover to catch them pretty smart idea never saw anyone did this before, and they just cant be okay with that they dont accept the fact that they where doing something wrong also he's very loyal to players like everytime i ask for something that i dont know everyone just ignore me and he's the only one that helps me i'm not saying this to gain advantage from him but i'm telling the truth i used to have that problem with blackbird when i was new and i started a thread http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...e-to-Blackbird
    i used to think that blackbird is treating me bad but after some days i realized that i was wrong about him and he's just doing his job, Blackbird is love <3 keep doing ur job and ignore those haters u deserve more than that.

#TeamBlackbird ♡

Comment

That moment when you wanna get TP faster and you start making threads like these..

Comment

This is why i wanted to be admin so bad, Darn!
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

We don't give level 7 admin to random noobs.

Comment

Blackbird help me get to level 4 on my first try! Only I get to asslick him!
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              Blackbird help me get to level 4 on my first try! Only I get to asslick him!
              lol i think i mentionned that (not to gain advantage) nosy admins sticking their noses everywhere lol

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator View Post
                lol i think i mentionned that (not to gain advantage) nosy admins sticking their noses everywhere lol
                On a more serious note, yes I do understand your point - unfortunately we cannot do much about these ''trolls'' should I put it. Admin Blackbird is a very good admin and in my eyes the best lol (jokes aside) but everyone gets haters - so MANY TP's hate the shit out of me, and I am pretty sure many admins get haters too. The man ''Blackbird'' himself told me the best thing to do is ignore them fully - we shouldn't care about them AND that is exactly what we all do and that is why we aren't as affected by it. No need to worry about it to be honest - to you guys it may look like we admins are affected emotionally by it, within us in admin chat and stuff we laugh at these trolls so it is fine bro.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Thank you man for your love your words are really valuable to me and I thank you for appreciating my work.

Just to clear things out some people here don't understand, I don't think he is asslicking, why would he pick me out of 80 other admins? As if I'm the only one who will make him a trusted player... He is just praising me and appreciating my work, which anyone is allowed to do, I hope "praising" is no longer "asslicking" there is a big difference I'd like you guys to see.

And yes, I do have a huge crowd of haters, players, trusted players and even admins, I already know them , yet they don't appreciate my work and instead they try to find little things to get me down, trust me, they are jealous to see my work improving which makes me happy to be honest, and I don't even consider them an obstacle, I just step my step, nobody cares about enemies

But there is a dangerous part of haters who pretend to be your friends, they either reveal who they really are or continue pretending whilst hitting your back, I've seen many of those but don't worry I got over with them already

And as the manager Rick said, the level 7 admins aren't picked randomly, they deservedly got the level after their hard work
                  Last edited by Blackbird; 14-11-16, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                    why would he pick me out of 80 other admins?
                    To ne honest you seem to be the only one who rarely gives yes on applications.

ps: I'm not saying he is in fact asslicking you.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
                      To ne honest you seem to be the only one who rarely gives yes on applications.

ps: I'm not saying he is in fact asslicking you.
                      But I have never unfairly given a negative vote on any application, I know some will think I'm lying but my votes are based on what I see, not what you see, it's my vote anyways..

And if you notice, I rarely (Almost never) give negative votes without a reason or evidences, I always gather proofs of potential applicants to display them later on their applications so the vote is more valid.
                      Last edited by Blackbird; 14-11-16, 06:55 PM.

Comment

But I have never unfairly given a negative vote on any application, I know some will think I'm lying but my votes are based on what I see, not what you see, it's my vote anyways..

And if you notice, I rarely (Almost never) give negative votes without a reason or evidences, I always gather proofs of potential applicants to display them later on their applications so the vote is more valid.
                        I never said it was invalid, read my post. Just harder maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
                          I never said it was invalid, read my post. Just harder maybe.
                          But I never said you've pointed out that thing, I was talking in general, maybe you should read my post too, twice or three times

Comment

Like he said why would i pick him from all GamerX admins ? even though i was having the same problem with him and now by time i realized that he was just doing his job enforcing the server rules dosent mean that admins hate palyers he just can't see pepole gaining unfair adventage with cheats and rulebreaks is that why they hate him ? because he's a successeful admin is that why they are too jealous of him ? me personally i admit that i used to wish that blacbkird gets punished or demoted but now i understand him people cant accept the fact that he's a loyal admin and they want to play with their own rules. that's all i have

Comment

But I never said you've pointed out that thing, I was talking in general, maybe you should read my post too, twice or three times
                              Makes no sense when you quote me and then say that, but ok, i dont care at all.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X