• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro

Admin name: Pedro
    Date:This is happening all 2016.
    Description:

I do not was wanting do this report. But this guy keep trying boring me day by day in the server, i seriously recommend to you go to psychologist because what you are doing to me, well this is not thing from a normal person.

I never said nothing wrong to admin Pedro, to be real.
    I never seen Pedro before at server before this year, alright, for me he was new admin, when i meet Pedro and i realized who the new admin was from Portugal i got very happy because finally server got a guy thats speak my language (im from Brazil) at server.
    I tried for long time be friendly with pedro but he always ignored me, so i did the same thing...right?! I just ignored him, but i never have been rude with him.

After some days Pedro started to mute me (ONLY ME) day by day just for saying bad words in chat even if that was in portuguese or if it was only joke with my friends(I tried explain it to Pedro when i was only joking but u know what he was saying to me? "I dont care," "Fuck this").

And like i said before, i only say bad worlds at game when i got insulted first
    Pedro already saw people insuting me and PEOPLE SAYING BAD WORDS (INCLUDING ADMINS AND PEDRO) at chat alot times and never did nothing.even if i reported and pmed him to make this people got muted.I WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS BEING MUTED BY PEDRO.AND IT WAS EVERYDAY.

One day he tried ban me for NO REASON, and DID IT!
    LOOK IT HERE:http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ht=EduardoFH85
    If you read it, Since this time he was trying got me banned.

After i said he banned me only to boring me because he hates me, Pedro stopped of mute me (sure, he got exposed ...).

But that thing dont stop here.
    After this Pedro always was trying make me look like a liar, making jokes about me, saying Offensive things to me at chat.
    When Pedro was doing it at chat i always replied him being rude to, but i always tried control my words because i know the thing who what he was trying to do was got me banned for insult him.

Pedro already said to me he hate me
    and he already said that he hate Brazilians (RACISM)

I never did Admin Complaint about Pedro because i do not was wanting lost my time with that kid, but the last 2 things he did to me i know that i SHOULD Expose this guy.

Please, wait for Part 2.
    Last edited by EduardoFH; 15-12-16, 04:18 AM.

Take a look on this, THIS IS FROM DAY THAT I GOT BANNED FOR INSULT AT CHAT, like i said, Pedro always try attack me to make me say bad words for he ban me (he is not the only person who try it, thats include Trusted Players, and some Level 1 players), READ IT,THIS IN-GAME CHATLOG:

__________________________________________________ ___________________

[14:09:02] [Trusted Player Scoutz (ID:46)]: feels bad when u realize u can't do anything to prevent eduardo from joining gx
    [14:09:10] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: I know that feel scoutz[14:09:16]
    [Trusted Player fireken (ID:66)]: feel that to
    [14:10:42] <Scoutz> {71C709}(46) {FFFFFF}eduardo, scared?
    [14:10:45] *** [.ZF.]EduardoFH85 (ID:75) [.ZF.] Best clan sin ce 2010
    [14:10:49] <[.ZF.]EduardoFH85> (75) shut up
    ----- SCOUTZ sending 5+ Duels invits to me and i do not accepted--------
    [14:11:00] <[.ZF.]EduardoFH85> (75) i dont like duela
    14:11:09] <Scoutz> {71C709}(46) {FFFFFF}zf weak clan
    [14:11:10] <Scoutz> {71C709}(46) {FFFFFF}?
    [14:11:12] <Scoutz> {71C709}(46) {FFFFFF}can't duel?
    [14:11:15] <[.ZF.]EduardoFH85> (75) your weak
    [14:11:26] <Scoutz> {71C709}(46) {FFFFFF}m4 and atm have better dmers
    [14:11:29] <[.ZF.]EduardoFH85> (75) M4 = Babyclan
    [14:11:41] <Pedro> (53) Funny because ZF is filled with cheaters and rulebreakers
    [14:11:46] <Pedro> (53) While M4 is a much more legit clan
    14:11:55] <[.ZF.]EduardoFH85> (75) LEGIT GAYS....
    [14:11:56] <fireken> {71C709}(66) {FFFFFF}i want to join ZF pedro
    [14:12:04] <Pedro> (53) Oh the irony eduardo
    [14:12:10] <[.ZF.]EduardoFH85> (75) PEDRO IS A HATER KEEP HATING
    [14:12:22] <fireken> {71C709}(66) {FFFFFF}ZF > all
    [14:12:27] <[.ZF.]EduardoFH85> (75) ZF IS LIFE
    [14:12:34] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: So you hate him yet support his clan?
    [14:12:35] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: gg
    [14:12:41] <Scoutz> {71C709}(46) {FFFFFF}eduardo
    [14:12:44] <Scoutz> {71C709}(46) {FFFFFF}what is your clan good at
    [14:12:45] [Trusted Player fireken (ID:66)]: me?
    [14:12:49] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: yes u
    [14:12:57] <Pedro> (53) Good at rulebreaking and abusing
    [14:12:59] [Trusted Player fireken (ID:66)]: wtf ?? im jking -_-
    [14:13:02] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: I know
    [14:13:04] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: calm down
    [14:13:13] [Trusted Player Scoutz (ID:46)]: pls let me trash talk him on my own
    [14:13:20] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: Do it please
    [14:13:27] [Trusted Player fireken (ID:66)]: pedro u cant ban him right now? (
    [14:13:30] <Scoutz> {71C709}(46) {FFFFFF}EDWEIRDO PLS
    [14:13:31] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: Nope
    [14:13:35] [Trusted Player fireken (ID:66)]: i support u xD
    [14:13:45] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: He isn't abusing too much (although he abused before)
    [14:13:59] [Trusted Player fireken (ID:66)]: we all support u
    [14:14:04] [Trusted Player [27]Pacific[Chape] (ID:112)]: you are talking who? (
    [14:14:13] [Trusted Player Scoutz (ID:46)]: he left
    [14:14:13] [Trusted Player Scoutz (ID:46)]: ha
    [14:14:20] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: His PC "shuts down"
    [14:14:20] [Trusted Player Scoutz (ID:46)]: gotta go
    [14:14:48] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: eduardo
    [14:14:48] [Trusted Player fireken (ID:66)]: eduardo
    14:15:02] [Trusted Player [27]Pacific[Chape] (ID:112)]: you are trying to force him to do smh and get banned??
    [14:15:08] [Trusted Player fireken (ID:66)]: we all hate u
    [14:15:10] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: I'm not...
    [14:15:28] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: eu odeio o eduardo mas não vou tentar que ele seja banido
    TRANSLATION: i hate eduardo but i do not would try make him got banned
    ------ SURE YOU DONT -.- Look the logs!!----

[Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: mesmo que ficasse feliz se isso acontecesse
    TRANSLATION: even if I would be happy if that happened
    --- see this? ----
    [/B][/B]

__________________________________________________ _____

Like i said i GOT BANNED in this day for INSULT because they did everything to make me MAD
    A group of people attackme again and i got banned, i think they did trap to me to
    READ THIS:
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ija-Ban-Appeal

Belive or not i got banned for 1 WEEK because of this
    but... Pedro do not got punished.

[Scoultz lost his TP status because of this, but Pedro should be punished to]
    Last edited by EduardoFH; 15-12-16, 04:47 AM.

Comment

So, after this one week, i got unbanend again.
      Like you can see in my ban apeeal i said i will control my words this time and only report.

In some day,Pedro start to call TRAITOR the guy who exposed this chatlog to delija.
      and the guy that exposed him said he just was following the rules (or something like that).

Because of this i PMED the guy with this:

"Thanks for all this dude xD Its good see pig people being fucked up"

I PMED him, i do not said it in public chat and i dont even mentioned Pedro name on this because he do get punished.
      Pedro sent FAKE TRANSLATION OF THIS TO DELIJA TO MAKE ME GOT BANNED I HAVE THE PROOF HERE:

THIS IS REAL TRANSLATION:

I know my english not the best but this is real traslation you can ask to anyone that speak portuguese.
      There alot weirdo things in my ban, Like i only got banned when i was offline and after alot minutes of this PM, PEDRO WAS ONLINE when i send this PM, and do not banned me, i got banned by admin that dont speak portuguese to, i tried to explain it 3 times and they closed all my threads.

Anyways, i thinks enough to make this guy got punished.
      Thats all i want at now
      Last edited by EduardoFH; 15-12-16, 04:08 AM.

Comment

I do not was wanting do this report. But this guy keep trying boring me day by day in the server, i seriously recommend to you go to psychologist because what you are doing to me, well this is not thing from a normal person.

I never said nothing wrong to admin Pedro, to be real.
        I never seen Pedro before at server before this year, alright, for me he was new admin, when i meet Pedro and i realized who the new admin was from Portugal i got very happy because finally server got a guy thats speak my language (im from Brazil) at server.
        I tried for long time be friendly with pedro but he always ignored me, so i did the same thing...right?! I just ignored him, but i never have been rude with him.

After some days Pedro started to mute me (ONLY ME) day by day just for saying bad words in chat even if that was in portuguese or if it was only joke with my friends(I tried explain it to Pedro when i was only joking but u know what he was saying to me? "I dont care," "Fuck this").

And like i said before, i only say bad worlds at game when i got insulted first
        Pedro already saw people insuting me and PEOPLE SAYING BAD WORDS (INCLUDING ADMINS AND PEDRO) at chat alot times and never did nothing.even if i reported and pmed him to make this people got muted.I WAS THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS BEING MUTED BY PEDRO.AND IT WAS EVERYDAY.
        Stop trying to act innocent, you insulted me and insulted Blackbird as well once (then you left to avoid mute). I didn't mute you everyday so stop acting like you did nothing

Belive or not i got banned for 1 WEEK because of this
        but... Pedro do not got punished.

[Scoultz lost his TP status because of this, but Pedro should be punished to]
        I got punished as well (only you can't see since it was a warn) so don't think I got unpunished because I didn't

After this Pedro always was trying make me look like a liar, making jokes about me, saying Offensive things to me at chat.
        When Pedro was doing it at chat i always replied him being rude to, but i always tried control my words because i know the thing who what he was trying to do was got me banned for insult him.

Where did I say I hated Brazilians ? Show me logs with date.

Yes it's true that I hate you and you hate me as well. I didn't lie about the translation since I translated in portuguese and sometimes brazilian and portuguese translations are different.

Eduardo, you seem to be a really nice guy except when you get mad, but if someone annoys you you should report. Anyways I have something I would want to suggest you.

I want to apologize for anything rude I told you and if you accept my apologies and apologize yourself I will ask Delija to unban you (depends whether he accepts or not) so you can continue playing at GamerX

So what will it be?

Comment

Private message from Pedro.

Originally posted by Pedro
          http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showthread.php?9754-Pedro

so you probably have seen this and well I hate drama just like you probably do

I want to stop this useless drama and apologize for anything rude I probably told him. I want him to apologize as well, and if he does, could his ban be lifted?

I know he abused but I might have abused as well, and I wanted to give him a final chance (anyways it depends on you since you were the admin who banned him)

Pedro apologized, your turn Eduardo ( of course you don't need to apologize if you don't want to).

About ban I'll decide later today when Eduardo makes the post here

Comment

I do not aceppt your apologize.

You know why?Because you still lying.

Pedro

Stop trying to act innocent, you insulted me and insulted Blackbird as well once (then you left to avoid mute). I didn't mute you everyday so stop acting like you did nothing
            Yes i said it here:

EduardoFH

When Pedro was doing it at chat i always replied him being rude to
            In this day i insulted you because u was making me mad muting me and trying making me mad in every way, just like is said!, about Blackbird that was my mistake i did it because one guy from my clan was not happy with him, but this is nothing to do with this report , and i already said who now i will controll my words now.

Pedro

Yes it's true that I hate you and you hate me as well. I didn't lie about the translation since I translated in portuguese and sometimes brazilian and portuguese translations are different.
            Its different some words only not to big diferrence like this, you can ask to any that speak portuguese!
            Please don try be act like innocent on this, everything here is showing that u hate me and dont want me at server (Your triying everything to make me banned, my last 3 bans have been because of you and that only because chat ingame, since no one in this server got punished because insult at chat if you take look here: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forumdisplay.php?7-Denied and if chat punishs you and i already got banned for sing NWA song i think you racist and ofensive messages to me are enough to make you got punished, banned in this case)

Pedro

Eduardo, you seem to be a really nice guy except when you get mad, but if someone annoys you you should report. Anyways I have something I would want to suggest you.
            LOL now you think i am nice guy?What about a bunch of your messages to me where you call me of alot bad things....

Pedro

I told you and if you accept my apologies and apologize yourself I will ask Delija to unban you (depends whether he accepts or not) so you can continue playing at GamerX
            My ban was totally unfair since you send to admin Fake translation of a PM message (you are reading even my pms to try punish me), and i got banned WHE I WAS OFFLINE, when i send the PM to the guy you was online and you dont did nothing, i only got banned by admin that don even speak portuguese and after alot minutes and like i said i was offline!!!Unban me is not a favor, its Justice.

Pedro

Where did I say I hated Brazilians ? Show me logs with date.
            Yes i can prove everything that i said, your racist and hate messages, you saying all kind of things about me, when u ignored other players breaking the rules at chat but only muted me, and when i reported (/report and /pm) to you the people that break the rules in chat and you dont did nothing (One time you said "Fuck this" and another time i pmed you to and you said you do not mute the people because they were your friends).
            If any admin is interested in those messages, you can look the past chatlogs, PM Me and i can help you to find it, but i hope you guys trust my words.

Comment

Whatever you say, if you don't apologize then I have nothing else to add to this complain.

And I'm still waiting on the logs where I was "racist"

Comment

First, this is for any admin: I KNOW I'M NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE, but PLEASE I will give a neutral opinion and, please, just let this post here until Delija, Eduardo and Pedro read, just to take things clear because I don't wanna get a huge drama (as it is already being here):

Second:

Originally posted by Pedro View Post

Yes, portuguese from Portugal and Brazil have some differences in some words ("rapariga" word means bitch in Brazil and just lady in Portugal, for example) but nothing that could change the order of a phrase.

Eduardo's phrase:

"vlw por tudo isso cara xD como eh bom ver gente porca se fuder né"
                Proper portuguese:

"valeu por tudo isso, cara xD Como é bom ver gente porca se foder, não é?"
                Pedro's translation:

"(the part before "xD" not included) they are all pigs and they can fuck themselves"
                But the translation has an error. In red color is the word all, that in portuguese means todo/toda/tudo, with the same meaning of the word in english. You can see that after the "xD" there are not the words todo/toda/tudo. In Eduardo's original translation there is also the word in green "gente", that means "people" in english. You can see the word "people" was not used in the translation by Pedro. Also, in original phrase by Eduardo there is that phrase in blue "como eh bom ver", that is not included inside Pedro's translation. The phrase in proper portuguese is "Como é bom ver", that means "It's good to see..." in proper english, not included in Pedro's translation as I said.

The best translation is like:

"thx for everything man xD it's good to see pig people get fucked up isn't?"
                The Pedro's translation, in portuguese, is more like:

"eles são todos porcos e podem ir se foder"
                If you think I'm just trying to help Eduardo's side:

Google Translate is not the best way to translate phrases, I know, that is why I translated for myself first, you can see how both phrases look like.

Third:
                Originally posted by EduardoFH View Post
                No, Eduardo. He doesn't hate brazilian and he is not racist. He is friend with Gengar and mind (both brazilians) and used to be mine also before starting hate me (as person) cause I reported him. He is not obligated to love everyone in server as long he doesn't punish people for personal reasons. If he did it with you before the ban, I don't know as I can't see private messages and everything I can have an opinion are upon those logs that shows that he really doesn't like you (yeh, hate is the correct word) and even did something where he got a warn and made Scoutz be demoted (Delija knows this part and some other admins certainly does as well). In my opinion that's even enough as the player who did the worst thing in the logs was Scoutz. But Pedro IS NOT RACIST, what you said is not true. Also, bro, I know you since 2011 and you showed me the server. I like you so much. That was even why I was in your side on this problem. But you need to help yourself. I know bro, I know it is a shit when people start to annoy you, especially when they are chasing you in game to kill you or provokating you on chat. And I have anger issues as well, Robo_N1X saw me yesterday spamming reports when a dude was teleporting in fights. But bro, believe me, ignore these fucktards. If they pm you, use /ipm on their ids and if they are saying something on chat, don't mind. Ignore. Pretend (finja) that you didn't saw what they said. If they talk about ZF especially because I saw much TPs trying to be smartasses when you talk about your ZF just to make your mad. And that's it, many people don't like you as many people don't like me, if you get mad and start insulting everyone, admins will do their jobs and will punish and that is what those people want to see from you. So bro, calm down when some asshole start to bully you. If you ignore, they will slowly get bored as they see their shits are not making effect and will leave you alone. Help yourself my brother, you are a good guy, I remember our times in GTA Brasil, your blog and the Revista GTA (thats old, huh? xD), ignore the players who want to make you down. You can do it.

__________________________________________________ _____

After all, I want to say that both had wrongs sides as I showed here. Both commited errors and Pedro already apologized for their mistakes. Bro Edu, do it also. Apologize for the times you insulted some people and take the apologizes by Pedro to end up everything and I will help you ingame when you get unbanned (as Delija said in the message, in Xmas time all bans are removed). It will be better to you, to Pedro, to Delija and to me cause I don't like to see an old friend in this situation. You might not agree with admin's decision but not even all the times the admin you get "forever banned" or "demoted to level 1". I had some issues with Blackbird (I'm sure you are reading it BB, consider the first phrase of this post, plz) and it was better to we both when we get things clear and ended up the problems.

Comment

Pacific but that translation you did for me make its look like its about sex lol.
                  and "nutty"? hmm im not sure if its right its sound weirdo http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nutty
                  i think for understand better you can use "trash people" at "pig people" place, but i think they already get it!

and I did my best and i still think this is the best translation

"being fucked up" makes more sense since i am talking about the people being punished!

or that one you said

Pacific

The best translation is like:

"thx for everything man xD it's good to see pig people get fucked up isn't?"
                  Its means the same thing that i translate already but thank you for translate word by word for no doubts here

Dude i can prove that he said to me he hates brazilians.
                  Pedro said something like this: "Brazlians like you gross me out" and "I hate brazilians like you"
                  And i can prove this.
                  If i already got banned for sing NWA song what think about this coming from admin?!

Sorry Pacific, but this you personal opnion i do not will Apologize Pedro
                  Look all those things that guy doing to me for Months bro...Racist and hate messages, he calling me of all kind of bad things, making traps to make me got banned and all that stuff...

(I NEVER DID NOTHING TO HIM, HE JUST DO IT FOR FUN OR FOR SOME UNKNOW CRAZY REASON)

So please dont call it drama, if this is drama what say about other admin complaints?
                  The forum say "If you have been treated unfairly by an Admin you may report it here."

and there no reason for i said sorry to him since he always tried make me say bad things to him for got me banned and he stiill is trying make me looks a liar.

I think this chatlog say everything:

__________________________________________________ __________________________
                  [14:09:02] [Trusted Player Scoutz (ID:46)]: feels bad when u realize u can't do anything to prevent eduardo from joining gx
                  [14:09:10] [Admin Pedro (ID:53)]: I know that feel scoutz[14:09:16]

__________________________________________________ __________________________

This is third time who Pedro tried ban me.
                  I am warning all this since my first ban in this year (this is from 07-09-16,), read it:
                  http://forum.gamerxserver.com/showth...ht=EduardoFH85

and yeah dude i already said it that i will not said bad words at server now dont worry.
                  Last edited by EduardoFH; 16-12-16, 05:36 AM.

Comment

This is how it will be.

Pedro won't get demoted as he already got warned about this thing how ever if he continues abusing you Management team will take actions towards Pedro.
                    You do not need to apologize , Pedro apologized which is very good as he does know he was wrong and i thank him for apologising (not everyone here accepts their mistakes).

I'll personally monitor Pedro and you and trust me that's something way different when an Admin says i'll watch you.

You two should ignore each other everywhere but if Pedro requests you to not do something or stop doing something you need to stop it as that's what rules say and if you don't agree on it , come to Management member and sort it out.

"1.8 Follow any reasonable requests made by server admins."

I'm the first person in Management team that hates when an Admin uses their power towards personal problems with some people so i won't let Pedro like i didn't let anyone to abuse their power towards you or anyone on GamerX. Don't think you are filled with shit as you complained toward an Admin , you are protected same as everyone here ( Players, TPs, Admins, Managers ) untill you screw things up ( hopefully people won't think i wrote that you can do anything you want and nothing will happen because i didn't mean that at all).

For forum Admins&Mods, Pacific's post can stay, don't delete it.

You are Unbanned.

If you got something more to add send me a forum pm or the best is to message me on irc/ingame.
                    If i don't reply on IRC or ingame , write me everything you wanted and i'll send you a forum pm if you are no there when i see the message.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                    X