Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehm, just making fun with my friends? This has nothing to do with you?

PS. As you can see, I has been muted as well, we were making fun, me or anyone, did NOTHING to you.

None of your business.

PPS. About setting player labels, you don't know which kind of player labels they used before I changed them. Evil_ had "Beer sucks". So I changed it. We are all good.

+ There is no valid reason to explain you anything. None of us even talked to you.

PPPS. In my view of case is there a different between "abusing commands on friends" and "abusing commands in a negative way for unfair advantages over other players". Listen up, NONE of my friends ever asked me if I could stop, we all are making fun. I give other clan members sometimes advantages over other clan members, by giving them a minigun. Only for [AK] players, and Evil_, maybe some other(s) if I forgot to mention nicknames.

If the involved players complaining about it, ok, I will understand that. But they aren't.

Things clear? Eh?
    Last edited by Beer[AK]; 17-07-17, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I don't hate Beer or anything, I just don't think this is admin behavior.
      To be honest, it's alright when it's once-twice done (for me), but everyday.

+ There is no valid reason to explain you anything. None of us even talked to you.
      So IRC should be spammed, In-game server should look like a joke?
      Does this even look as a joke to you? I said what I wanted to.
      When you're watching from the other sight it looks like a misbehavior of an admin that used to be one of best in the past.
      This is one of the best sa:mp servers so far, I don't think it should look like a joke.
      Last edited by Jovan; 17-07-17, 02:57 PM.

Comment

This really look as a joke to me. The only thing that made the IRC kinda childish is the part I were spamming when I was muted. I thought Admins ONLY were able to see this thing. Only Cashewz, Soollaimane and I were online as Admins at the moment. Other Admins on IRC were AFK as far as I knew. If they weren't and my behaviour was really bad, they already PMed me. But they didn't.

This is the only thing I can agree with. If you read my what I've mentioned above, you'll understand !

Comment

This really look as a joke to me.
          I'd rather do something instead watching server die and live like it's last day.

Comment

You don't even know what I am doing son. You don't even know how I am to new players. You don't even know anything about me. What's your contribution here? When I was a TP, I made myself useful, by helping a lot of players in a specific way, and many other things.

Sorry if this sounds rude, but if you're talking that you should do something instead of such things you only noticed about me what I'd, and don't even know what I am doing beyond the fact that I am making fun with friends,you can't say things like "I'd rather something instead watching server die and live like it's last day".

You have no idea what I am doing here, I am working hard here by trying to INCREASE the playercount here in GamerX.

Comment

I am working hard here by trying to INCREASE the playercount here in GamerX.
              Increase? That at night abuse and spam isn't really going to effect much but, mind on players in others zones, think that you're not only one who plays in server.
              When I was a TP, I made myself useful, by helping a lot of players in a specific way, and many other things.
              I trust you that.
              (Not to sound rude)

Comment

Again, you only know this about me, not the other things. I will wait for a Management to reply here.

Comment

Jovan and I talked on IRC about this. We apologized to each other.

I will also ask my clan members to leave him alone.

I'd really love to see how much loyality there is in [AK].

But to avoid any punishments in the future, we should stop "hating, talking behind someones back in a negative way, etc..." Not only you guys, but me either. Past is past, please keep that in mind. Let's focus on our future. There will happen nice things for AK, I'll organize cool events for the clan and many more things .

Please, don't get me wrong, I'd really appreciate it that you [AK] members have my back, when things like this shows up, I will also protect you guys when you guys went in trouble or something. But for ourself, we shouldn't risk a bad reputation here in GamerX. We guys can still having fun, don't worry. I will not change my behaviour. I only have to take care about "spamming". But that's all good. There won't be any more changes.

~ AK 4 Life

Comment

Problem has been solved, complain closed. Thanks for you both cooperation and feedback to the community and the server.
                    KVIrc User
                    Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                    X