• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting an Administrator [Level 5]

Name: ScaryGhost
    Admin name: Saxboy
    Description:
    I'm reporting Admin Saxboy for voting on a Trusted Player application while he didn't even know me in-game.
    About 1 week and 3 days were passed since I made my 3rd Trusted Player application then Admin SaxBoy came and said :

When are you active and do you even help or report?
    No.
    Do you play at 5 a.m?There is something named as IRC where we can see your activities and all.I ain't a fool that I'll vote on the basis of nothing.Plus our timezone is quite the same(1 hour difference).
    Yesterday someone asked me in-game in main chat that "Are you in-game, ScaryGhost", when I said yes then Saxboy again repeated the same question and when I said "yes" he said "I didn't know that" (or something like that, check chat log).
    If he didn't even know that i'm (ScaryGhost) is IrfanXp, how he said that i'm not Active, help and don't report cheaters?

After I told him i'm IrfanXp, he talk with me very friendly then I thought he might change his vote but instead Admin Izayoi denied my Trusted Player Application which is totally unfair.

If that's truth, then why SaxBoy didn't shared his opinion there instead of voting on my Application for no reason?

Yesterday (after my app denied), Pedro on IRC said "How do you expect positive vote from us while you're not active when Admins are Active?
    Here I would like to use Saxboy's quote :
    There is something named as IRC where we can see your activities and all

Now your reply SaxBoy
    Last edited by ScaryGhost; 12-08-17, 06:43 AM.

The main element of becoming a trusted player is accepting the admin's vote regardless of how injust or reasonable it may sound and that is where maturity reflects on your application, but looks like that is missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      The main element of becoming a trusted player is accepting the admin's vote regardless of how injust or reasonable it may sound and that is where maturity reflects on your application, but looks like that is missing.
      You can see my previous applications. I appreciated vote of every Admin but this, this isn't fair vote.
      He didn't even know me then why he should vote on my application? I mean, he didn't even read my application where I wrote "ex-names : IrfanXp"?

Between, are you allowed to post here? Hmm...

Comment

Still, maturity is when you accept the vote that can come in any form, specially a manager's decision but we see you called that 'unfair', so you dont accept the management's decision neither do you accept admin's votes.

Managers reserve the right to deny your application even with 40 yes and 0 no, and vice versa.

Pretty much you play for the status not for fun.

And yes, i wouldnt post if i was not allowed, go check other complaints you will see that admins can reply to complaints.

Comment

This is bizarre kiddo!
          First of all,about the thingy i don't know you?I wouldn't vote if i didn't know you.I was testing you and I knew you would go against me with an Admin Complain,that's exactly why i planned this to see your reaction and it absolutely turned out to be true.Who doesn't know the great IrfanXP,Legit WHO DOESN'T?
          Code:
          [22:42] <@GX-02> 2[68] SaxBoy[S]: ScaryGhost
          [22:43] <@GX-08> 2[2] ScaryGhost[M4]: yes?
          [22:43] <@GX-10> 2[68] SaxBoy[S]: Tu bhai active hain[You are active now]
          [22:43] <@GX-12> 2[2] ScaryGhost[M4]: yes
          [22:43] <@GX-13> 2[68] SaxBoy[S]: Mein ab notice kar raha hoon[This is reflecting right now]
          [22:43] <@GX-17> 2[2] ScaryGhost[M4]: yep ^^
          [22:43] <@GX-21> 2[68] 7SaxBoy[S]: Report kyu nahi karta[Why don't you report]
          When did i say 'i don't know you?'' That's clearly not what i wrote?I repeat as i mentioned in your application,do you understand English?
          I so fucking would loved to say something worse right now for the way you lied.Nevermind thug life rocks!

This is the funniest admin complaint ever!Loved it.
          *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by SaxBoy View Post
            When did i say 'i don't know you?'' That's clearly not what i wrote?I repeat as i mentioned in your application,do you understand English?
            I so fucking would loved to say something worse right now for the way you lied..
            [QUOTE]
            you said : i planned this to see your reaction and it absolutely turned out to be true
            Tell me one thing, I lied or you? and between when did I lie? lol (Stop crying now)

Tu bhai active hain[You are active now]
            Mein ab notice kar raha hoon
            In hindi, actual mean of that is "Are you Active now?
            and "I noticed now", Why would you notice that I was active yesterday if you knew that im IrfanXp?

I play everyday and started PMing you "Hi, i'm active" after your reply in my TP application then why you wanted to check that? AND WHAT YOU WANTED TO CHECK? lol

Is it a excuse or shit you just posting everywhere?
            Use your common sense if you have.

Comment

Scroll up and look what you wrote,use your general knowledge why would anyone vote without any specific verification about the player?WHEN THE FUCK WERE YOU ACTIVE?Sorry guys,my electricity is off so i'll be 2 days inactive,I don't give a shit to you electricity and your other excuses for being inactive.I even said that you are active nowadays which doesn't mean you should be given a Yes.Do you even report.[Yes I report ask Glator]Why will i ask him?This complain is completely bullshit!Oh and one thing more give me a specific time when you report.(Which is morning as per you)Lmao never knew someone has few timings to report!
              Grow up kid and don't teach me about rules and regulations!

Moreover you are an immature kid and so do i agree with Blackbird

Originally posted by ScaryGhost View Post

Yesterday (after my app denied), Pedro on IRC said "How do you expect positive vote from us while you're not active when Admins are Active?
              Here I would like to use Saxboy's quote :
              Here you don't even understand his words!Do you understand English?He said how do you even expect a positive vote when an admin isn't active when you are active and whereas i said that we(Admins) can see all your activites via IRC.Child that's two different things!
              CHANGE YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER!
              Last edited by PANZEHIR; 13-08-17, 12:15 AM.
              *StarBoy*

Comment

Hello, there were no admins voting on tp application so i asked one, saxboy did it as i requested, however the vote didnt end up good, it was not a good reason also, but it's obvious that you are inactive even in my timezone too that time i rarely see you but on irc being idle. I'm also the one asked management izayoi to take care of the tp applications that time, so if you want to blame why you get rejected, it's gonna be my fault and i'm sorry to hear that but this complain wasn't necessary it just shows that you don't deserve the trusted status. If everything is alright now you may improve and fix this problem with admin saxboy peacefully, good luck next time!
                KVIrc User
                Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,526 at 06:09 AM on 11-01-16.

Working...
                X