X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro & PANZEHIR

Ingame name: Ultraz[AK]
    Admin name: Pedro
    Description: Ok, I'll start with Pedro,as i'll explain everything here, I got unbanned from SA-MP Forums, I was owning 2 servers (Freeroam/CnR), Pedro was specing me and trying to know everything i am making (I don't know the reason) but maybe not pedro who wants to fuck up everything i'm making, I closed them, then i opened the freeroam to play with my friends (Close friends) for fun not a real server (Hosted tab,etc.), I came back from inactivity in GamerX lately i applied for TP status (5th application), He said 'I'll tell admins about your history', 'I know how to make you denied',somethings like that, Then he started saying that I'm copying GamerX, I told him no, it's YG Gamemode, but he is spamming it in PMs, I got denied anyway
    Proofs that i didn't script to make the server looks like GamerX:Then i closed the freeroam server just to tell him that i want to be in GamerX, Took screenshot and gave it to him and he said 'I know more than you scripter', and he don't know anything about how to manage a server:
    Code:
    <Pedro>: hm sure?
    <Pedro>: your server is named revolutionxgaming
    <Pedro>: not extreme stunting
    <Pedro>: nice try
    <Pedro>:or did diablo share that to you?
    <Pedro>: BUT COPYING TP SYSTEM SHOWS LACK OF CREATIVITY
    so he think since the URL of the Server CP is extreme-stunting so it's extreme stunting server,
    He hates me because his friend 'Jovan' with problems with Diablo,Volcano so he pushes him to be in problems with me.
    When i asked Rick he said he will tell admins to deal with players with their current personality not old one/his history For example Beer is now Admin,Toxic,etc.
    When Pedro got tired of trying to prove that he is the right guy, he told me 'You insuled Trusted players' 'Jovan/Nick'
    Here you go with logs: https://pastebin.com/eGMNVuvV
    Lately i made my CnR server only to don't let Pedro talk with me again, I put it on hosted tab.
    But i was sad because I applied 5 times for TP and all is getting denied, so i came to IRC to tell him to have fun with admin and keep fucking up all registered players you hate them
    Then he kicked me from IRC
    https://pastebin.com/8vu0LiuY - The IRC Kicking Logs
    About PANZEHIR:
    Panzehir was my friend, When i was with a partner in my server he choosed RX name (since RXDM is closed), Panzehir got mad when he saw my server with RX name, He PMed me on SA-MP Forums with this message

Why Trusted player is related to taking old server name?
    so when i made my 5th Trusted player application:

It's fair then? I won't apply again to avoid this shits from admins, I am tired of being denied for useless reasons.
    Other details(images, irc logs, et):
    Everything is mentioned up

Okay, let's start

Pedro was specing me and trying to know everything i am making (I don't know the reason) but maybe not pedro who wants to fuck up everything i'm making
    Erm, don't you think I have better things to do than spec people constantly? I found your server randomly

then i opened the freeroam to play with my friends (Close friends) for fun not a real server (Hosted tab,etc.), I came back from inactivity in GamerX lately i applied for TP status (5th application), He said 'I'll tell admins about your history', 'I know how to make you denied',somethings like that, Then he started saying that I'm copying GamerX, I told him no, it's YG Gamemode, but he is spamming it in PMs, I got denied anyway
    There's one of your answer because you were denied, you came back from inactivity. I CAN NOT make someone get denied, many people got accepted as trusted players that I disagreed, but it's impossible for an admin to single-handedly deny someone.

He hates me because his friend 'Jovan' with problems with Diablo,Volcano so he pushes him to be in problems with me.
    Since when? The reason why I hate you is because you copy GamerX and advertise to other people, then act like nothing happened. Jovan doesn't have anything to do with this so stop making excuses.

When i asked Rick he said he will tell admins to deal with players with their current personality not old one/his history For example Beer is now Admin,Toxic,etc.
    When Pedro got tired of trying to prove that he is the right guy, he told me 'You insuled Trusted players' 'Jovan/Nick'
    I do agree that you're free to have a server and that stuff like this are past but come on. Copying GamerX stuff, really?
    And yes you did insult them, I just don't have logs but I will gladly give them to you once I get them

Then he kicked me from IRC
    https://pastebin.com/8vu0LiuY - The IRC Kicking Logs
    What do you expect? You join IRC and start yelling at me, blaming me for your app being denied. You obviously didn't want to stop so I kicked you

Ultraz, it's okay to script your own server, but when you're using someone else's creativity it's plain desperate. You got banned in the past for advertising your server on GamerX irc channels, you now got banned for blaming me for your TP app being denied, what else do you want? Is this a desperate call of attention because you got denied so many times, so you have nothing else to do but blame admins? Sounds familiar...

It's fair then? I won't apply again to avoid this shits from admins, I am tired of being denied for useless reasons.
    ...?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      Okay, let's start

Erm, don't you think I have better things to do than spec people constantly? I found your server randomly

There's one of your answer because you were denied, you came back from inactivity. I CAN NOT make someone get denied, many people got accepted as trusted players that I disagreed, but it's impossible for an admin to single-handedly deny someone.

Since when? The reason why I hate you is because you copy GamerX and advertise to other people, then act like nothing happened. Jovan doesn't have anything to do with this so stop making excuses.

I do agree that you're free to have a server and that stuff like this are past but come on. Copying GamerX stuff, really?
      And yes you did insult them, I just don't have logs but I will gladly give them to you once I get them

What do you expect? You join IRC and start yelling at me, blaming me for your app being denied. You obviously didn't want to stop so I kicked you

Ultraz, it's okay to script your own server, but when you're using someone else's creativity it's plain desperate. You got banned in the past for advertising your server on GamerX irc channels, you now got banned for blaming me for your TP app being denied, what else do you want? Is this a desperate call of attention because you got denied so many times, so you have nothing else to do but blame admins? Sounds familiar...

...?
      As i said in the thread, you're just spamming 'Copying gamerX' you didnt even check the threads i mentioned, it's from 2013+ threads so it means TP System was in YG before.
      you now got banned for blaming me for your TP app being denied,
      What is the reason of the ban? I didn't blame you, i told you keep admin and fuck up all registered players wishes.
      You kept sending PMs so i'm answering, as logs is saying.

Comment

Code:
        7:03 PM  Pedro banned *!*@ip-b3ca5506.irccloud.com (+b)

Comment

Regardless admin pedro and panzehir, your tp application will be rejected anyway.

Indeed it's your 5th application, no matter how many times, even 100th application between times you tried apply, if you keep behaving bad, being inactive, and not really helpful in the recent time you won't deserve it. Example, you failed on your first tp app because you are not ready yet, instead you go inactive, then come back later trying to be tp, then denied again for being inactive before, then you go complaining and more, you won't get a good development, you always fall before you even reach the peak. You think having signature of post screenshot you get denied and saying 'Yeah, it's 5th application, enough" will make you better? will make you a tp? No. In fact there is someone who got 8th application but still rejected then he give up. Keep in mind that before 2013 there was policy of TP application where you may get denied and never allowed to be a tp anymore. One case happened on BuckS, he failed 3 times of tp app and not allowed to be tp anymore, but after few years he got it and even earned admin status.

This your own words
          Originally posted by Ultraz View Post
          Thanks for your vote anyway if it's postive or negative, I'm back from my Inactivity since 2 weeks+,I'll keep active if i'm accepted or denied, I'm very active but in a timezone no one is joining in it except (Evil_,Churre,Manuel,Nancy).
          You were saying panzehir's vote is unfair and said Evil_ is active, later admin Evil_ posted negative vote too and it was fair, you should know that you need to improve more.
          Doesn't matter how many No you get, how many Yes you get, management is on the final decision. There were an applicant who get 5 positive vote from admins, with 1 negative, they're still rejected.

If i was voting you, i'd give you negative vote too, you come back from long inactivity, there has been no enough useful contribution you made yet, you rushed it to apply. You might mention those owner or managements, but i think that's too way seeking attention. Once more you lied to admins and everyone when it was me first who added gamerx ip address into the sa-mp community-server-list by southclaw, you claimed it was your work. The last time you answering someone who asked how to have property teleport, you said Level 7+ admins can make it, don't know why you have to lie on them there is never been such thing... You better be quiet or answer differently "ask an admin" if yourself dont even sure or know it's possible instead of scamming the players, for me you just do those for seeking attention so that people think you are helpful.
          Correct way to answer:
          [12:53:12] <@GX-18> [0] Overd0se: need to ask Rick
          [12:53:23] <@GX-23> [0] Overd0se: dunno who's making teleports
          Wrong way to answer:
          [12:53:45] <@GX-02> [8] Ultraz[AK]: Level 7+ admins can make a command
          [12:54:11] <@GX-10> [8] Ultraz[AK]: /createteleport can be used by level 7+ only but i think it's for lvl 7 permessions
          [12:54:30] <@GX-18> [8] Ultraz[AK]: like /setlevel is for 6+ but level 6 dont have the permessions to setlevel xD
          I don't care if you are copying a gamerx-copy gamemode (copying what already copied), but as long you try to advertise your servers here or using GamerX name on your copycat server, you can stay banned. Atleast that's what Pedro done for you on IRC.

Your irc logs was cut off, i was there trying to tell you about it, but you ignored me. Here we go...
          [23:52:46] Ultra [Mibbit@E530EE.5B6A7B.1A7A20.466798] has joined #gamerX
          [23:53:13] <Ultra> !say ok pedro
          [23:53:13] <@GX-01> * Guest Ultra on IRC: ok pedro
          [23:53:17] <Ultra> !say no you're good?
          [23:53:18] <@GX-01> * Guest Ultra on IRC: no you're good?
          [23:53:32] <@GX-05> [33] Pedro to IRC: ?
          [23:53:54] <Ultra> !pm 33 I mean you're good now when i'm denied?
          [23:53:56] <@GX-05> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): I mean you're good now when i'm denied?
          [23:54:02] <@GX-14> [33] Pedro to IRC: lol what's your problem?
          [23:54:09] <Ultra> !pm 33 keep happy then I won't apply again
          [23:54:20] <@GX-08> [33] Pedro to IRC: I didn't even vote?
          [23:54:24] <@GX-14> [33] Pedro to IRC: also sure, np
          [23:54:39] <Ultra> !pm 33 You can't vote, since you was Inactive
          [23:54:42] <@GX-10> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): You can't vote, since you was Inactive
          [23:54:48] <@GX-18> [33] Pedro to IRC: lol who says?
          [23:54:57] <@GX-03> [33] Pedro to IRC: i could've voted for the same reasons as I said on irc but meh
          [23:55:28] <@GX-24> [33] Pedro to IRC: so anything you want to complain at me?
          [23:55:32] <@GX-29> [33] Pedro to IRC: anything else*
          [23:56:21] <Ultra> !pm 33 nvm dude, keep admin, and delete registered players like me from future
          [23:56:24] <@GX-16> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): nvm dude, keep admin, and delete registered players like me from future
          [23:56:28] <~Robo_N1X> ultraz, just because pedro going inactive and he says no in your tp app doesnt mean that will always count *ignored*
          [23:56:42] <@GX-26> [33] Pedro to IRC: lmao, keep copying gamerx then
          [23:57:17] <@GX-08> [33] Pedro to IRC: so Ultra are you done yelling?
          [23:57:23] <Ultra> !pm 33 You copied this sentence in a notpad and pasting it when i come?
          [23:57:24] <@GX-23> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): You copied this sentence in a notpad and pasting it when i come?
          [23:57:39] <@GX-16> [33] Pedro to IRC: yes because I'm so desperate that I copy sentences to tell you later
          [23:57:59] <@GX-05> [33] Pedro to IRC: btw gl on your rx server
          [23:58:01] <Ultra> !pm 33 I barely done yah, have fun as i said, you won't put in your mind
          [23:58:05] <@GX-10> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): I barely done yah, have fun as i said, you won't put in your mind
          [23:58:16] <@GX-27> [33] Pedro to IRC: oh funny, before you said you didn't copy now it's "barely"
          [23:58:22] <@GX-04> [33] Pedro to IRC: and you still wonder why you were denied
          [23:58:48] <Ultra> !pm 33 Firstly, I closed Rx, it's CnR only now, due to your texts.
          [23:58:56] <@GX-18> [33] Pedro to IRC: you're welcome
          [23:59:20] <Ultra> !pm 33 Second, i think it's not allowed to mention other servers here
          [23:59:20] <@GX-07> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): Second, i think it's not allowed to mention other servers here

Here where you cut logs

[23:59:36] <@GX-29> [33] Pedro to IRC: it's not allowed to advertise either but you did before and here you are unbanned
          [00:00:01] <Ultra> !pm 33 It wasn't, also it is 1 year ago,.
          [00:00:01] <@GX-05> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): It wasn't, also it is 1 year ago,.
          [00:00:05] <@GX-07> [33] Pedro to IRC: still
          [00:00:33] <@GX-23> [33] Pedro to IRC: are you done so I can kick you out?
          [00:00:41] <Ultra> !pm 33 Ok, as i told you i won't apply again
          [00:00:43] <@GX-05> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): Ok, as i told you i won't apply again
          [00:00:45] <Ultra> !pm 33 kick me out of what?
          [00:00:45] <@GX-09> [33] Pedro to IRC: nice
          [00:00:46] <@GX-11> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): kick me out of what?
          [00:00:58] <@GX-23> [33] Pedro to IRC: hm, who knows
          [00:01:00] <@GX-27> [33] Pedro to IRC: irc maybe?
          [00:01:26] <Ultra> !pm 33 Your reason?
          [00:01:27] <@GX-26> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): Your reason?
          [00:01:48] <@GX-24> [33] Pedro to IRC: do you need me to draw?
          [00:02:08] <Ultra> !pm 33 my sentence is clear, your reason to kick me?
          [00:02:08] <@GX-21> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): my sentence is clear, your reason to kick me?
          [00:02:17] <@GX-06> [33] Pedro to IRC: it's obvious your intentions here is to invite people to your server
          [00:02:54] <Ultra> !pm 33 I didn't invite anyone, also my server is on hosted tab so why to invite in a server i played it 3 years?
          [00:03:04] <Ultra> !pm 33 I didn't invite anyone, also my server is on hosted tab
          [00:03:06] <Ultra> !pm 33 so why to invite in a server i played it 3 years?
          [00:03:07] <@GX-04> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): so why to invite in a server i played it 3 years?
          [00:03:07] <@GX-05> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): I didn't invite anyone, also my server is on hosted tab
          [00:03:12] <@GX-16> [33] Pedro to IRC: erm that's a lie because irc chans were registered lately
          [00:03:40] <Ultra> !pm 33 man i am really tired from speaking with you, you dont know anything
          [00:03:41] <@GX-16> * PM from Ultra (#gamerX) to Pedro (ID:33): man i am really tired from speaking with you, you dont know anything
          [00:03:47] <@GX-25> [33] Pedro to IRC: ooh the irony
          [00:03:50] <Ultra> !pm 33 and acting like the PRO who knows everything
          [00:03:54] <%Glator> Whats your issue here Ultra?
          [00:04:06] Pedro [Pedro@gamerxserver.com] has set mode +b *!*@E530EE.5B6A7B.1A7A20.466798
          [00:04:06] Ultra [Mibbit@E530EE.5B6A7B.1A7A20.466798] has been kicked from #gamerX by Pedro [Pedro@gamerxserver.com]: Okay, time to go
          [00:04:11] Pedro [Pedro@gamerxserver.com] has set mode +b *!*@ip-b3ca5506.irccloud.com
          [00:04:11] Ultraz_ [uid246735@ip-b3ca5506.irccloud.com] has been kicked from #gamerX by Pedro [Pedro@gamerxserver.com]: You too, go now
          You come to IRC at all sudden complaining. Tried to stop you, but you didn't, you ignored me, complaining things from irc, and keep talking about other server, that possible you will start advertise, which you deserve the ban. A year ago i had to ban you from irc as you are trying to give a link of another server. The same also that time i give you links where you can post ban appeal and admin complain, still you annoying me on IRC instead. It's not talking about past, but when you repeat the same mistake it's not tolerable.

There are too many noobs already who goes to IRC for making ban appeal/admin complain, and goes to admin complain for making ban appeal. If you are one of them, please make sure to correct yourself.

Now that you don't want to be a TP anymore, Pedro/PANZEHIR reasons about you copying server wont count in your tp app, but your behavior, your contribution do. You know which line really makes you bad?
          [23:56:21] <Ultra> !pm 33 nvm dude, keep admin, and delete registered players like me from future
          What is the reason of the ban? I didn't blame you, i told you keep admin and fuck up all registered players wishes.
          You kept sending PMs so i'm answering, as logs is saying.
          KVIrc User
          Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

Ok so i gave up, I didn't advertise on IRC again, If you checked logs you will find that i told Pedro 'It's not allowed to speak about any other servers', about TP, I'm ok with it, about behavior i'll try again to improve from myself, about IRC ban i won't request from you unban it's up to you if you want unban me or no, about server everything is closed, about Southclows stuff i added the server after you added it, it's a bug from the website, I'll tell him to reply here on discord or take the logs and paste it here (about that it's bug, server if even added it will says 'Server is now added, wait 1 minute or 2 to be on list'.
            Thanks Robo anyway.

Comment

about IRC ban i won't request from you unban it's up to you if you want unban me or no,
              You will need to make one if you want to join GamerX IRC channels
              Last edited by Pedro; 28-08-17, 11:58 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
              X