• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aimbot

Date: 23/10/17 (date when I got banned)

Ingame name: Force

Admin name: [7NA]HeartBeat

Description: Nothing much, he banned me for aimbot and he made it permanent, so I made this complaint.

Other details(images, irc logs, et):

Firstly, I won't show Deagle duels proof because it's outdated

1. Robotic movements?

AND HERE'S THE NEW VIDEO (I tried to control my aim a bit better to don't make robotic movements lol)

Everything you share with us doesn't change the fact that you were using aimbot. We were watching you for a very long time, but you have never been changed.

"I learned my lesson, why should I use aimbot again?"
    Why not? Lol, you didn't learned about your past.

All the "proofs" you showed doesn't change anything. 13th was the last day you changed your gta sa map. We Admins had already a discussion about you A LONG TIME BEFORE THAT DATE about the doubts we have about you.

Screenshots doesn't show anything, you can even remove things with photoshop. If you didn't did that, it still doesn't change anything, you can record anything you want but we were watching you for a long time, we already know what we saw, we admins got our eyes, some admins even recorded you. It must be enough. We don't ban for no reason.

Lol at the videos, skills decreased huh? When you weren't banned you killed me in like 3 seconds with uzis + sawn off. And I am not that one who is running in one direction. Even other people who has a lot of more skills then I actually have, were kileld easily by you. Yes there are skills in SA:MP. BUT WHAT YOU DID WAS CLEARLY USING AIMBOT. Every bullt you shoot back then was right.

Last edited by Beer[AK]; 28-10-17, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Beer don't worry man I got a proof showing keyboard and mouse already =) I'm posting it later

We don't ban for no reason.
      Then what was that ban lmao

And when my samp gets modifications, I only modify models carpet

Yes there are skills in SA:MP. BUT WHAT YOU DID WAS CLEARLY USING AIMBOT. Every bullt you shoot back then was right.
      Ok do you even know the players that I practice with? They are 9999 times better than me.

Are you a deathmatcher? I think the right answer for that question is a no If you think I'm aimbotting, and Beer, your movements in the duels are very easy to predict, you move a bit, not much ._.
      Last edited by Force; 29-10-17, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Prove that please, gameplay with keyboard and mouse

And ye, I don't move the mouse a lot because my sensitivity in GTA SA is 8

Comment

Do you realize that you are supposed to be as perfect as you were before your ban to prove us that it was all skill? I used to deathmatch better than you in your clip with a tec-9 and i was never banned for aimbot. Or maybe you lost all your skill after the ban, perhaps? And for Game Directory files and its modification dates, you can use any other PC just to fake it. And i am confident you have multiple devices you used to play your game. Just an opinion.

Edit: Personally, i wouldn't consider that to be enough proof to decide that you were innocent, but then it was just my personal opinion which wouldn't really matter because its the decision of the admins who executed your ban which really matters here.
          Last edited by Glator; 29-10-17, 05:14 AM.
          the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
            Do you realize that you are supposed to be as perfect as you were before your ban to prove us that it was all skill? I used to deathmatch better than that with a tec-9 and i was never banned for aimbot. Or maybe you lost all your skill after the ban, perhaps? And for Game Directory files and its modification dates, you can use any other PC just to fake it. And i am confident you have multiple devices you used to play your game. Just an opinion.
            Man, that player I played with is hard, he moves a lot that's why I missed like that... what more do I need to do to proof that I don't use anything omg

Don't you see in my other proofs that I hit them almost perfect? It's because they move to one direction for 5 seconds and then they change, in the case of the player I dueled with, he moved everytime, but I did it.

I thought that proof was enough :/

ALL the players I dueled with Uzis/Tec-9 in GamerX doesn't move a lot like that player, that's how I can hit them perfectly, sometimes.

I'm gonna post another IRL proof with almost perfect shoots, when players doesn't move a lot, that's what happens with all players in GamerX when they deathmatch

I hope the next proof will prove that I'm innocent. I'm not lying.

Ok here's the new proof

WHAT MORE DO I NEED TO DO...

And I killed you like that with 4shots duel with Sawn Off + Uzis in "3" seconds Beer
            Last edited by Force; 29-10-17, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Mind showing the last modification of your gta folder?

Comment

Originally posted by HeartBeat View Post
                Mind showing the last modification of your gta folder?
                Already did, check it in my ban appeal.

+ I showed proofs with keyboard + mouse, and I'm still banned? Were those proofs useless? w3w

But as Muaaz said, there are softwares with that you can change the last modification date, which I didn't know about, and some players thinks that my folder is modified with a software.

So I think that better option was showing that gameplay

Isn't that enough? Really?
                Last edited by Force; 29-10-17, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Force View Post

Already did, check it in my ban appeal.

+ I showed proofs with keyboard + mouse, and I'm still banned? Were those proofs useless? w3w

But as Muaaz said, there are softwares with that you can change the last modification date, which I didn't know about, and some players thinks that my folder is modified with a software.

So I think that better option was showing that gameplay

Isn't that enough? Really?
                  There's no harm if you show it again if you're confident. unless youre not?

Comment

ok here i go

26/10/17

But wait.... That change is not an "aimbot uninstall" as some players thinks when last modification date is near the ban appeal or smth, it's textures new modification that I added and then I put normal textures again as other textures were lagging my game

And here the files again

I hope I can get unbanned now :/

P.S: There are files with last modification date at 2008 lol last time I installed gta sa was in this year idk what's wrong
                    Last edited by Force; 29-10-17, 08:45 AM.

Comment

2 days passed.... Still waiting for unban If it's possible :/

I think I did enough to prove that I'm innocent :|
                      Last edited by Force; 30-10-17, 04:25 AM.

Comment

I don't think you know the difference between a complaint and a ban appeal. Wait for a Management or an Owner to decide on your complaint.
                        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
                          I don't think you know the difference between a complaint and a ban appeal. Wait for a Management or an Owner to decide on your complaint.
                          I know but I'm also suggesting for an unban because my Ban Appeal was closed as "Banned"

And that was an unfair ban :|

Well, I will only wait for Management or Owner decision.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

Working...
                          X