Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admin Complaint + Would like to clear some things.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Complaint + Would like to clear some things.

Date:i got a forum PM today i think, just checked his PM some minutes ago
    Ingame name: Muaaz
    Admin name:Pedro
    Description:Well i have no clue, what he is saying according to him, i broke a rule "using spec to locate a player to annoy him and kill him" so he warned me through forum PM without any proof or asking me "whats the matter"
    Other details(images, irc logs, et): nothing obviously

Extra notes:

"Totally not professional way of doing things as Admin"

First of all, if you are pming me you should give me proof instead of directly warning me that i did spec to "Annoy someone by killing and all". Obviously i will not believe at you because we all know your "Personal hate towards me" so i will not explain anything to you. But will ask you proof

Also, i don't even remember if i did this but even if i did do you even know if i was checking him for "Hacks" because that's how i help admins when checking hacker by specing him going to him and killing him etc. But according to you Muaaz is annoying him by using /spec and killing him lets just warn him quickly right? *Facepalm*

You have to understand the situation the funny thing is you don't warn player on the spot/doesn't give him proof on warning also don't even confirm the things from player that is that how it is?

because i do help admins by catching Hackers and all that's how i do things also what if i'm doing fun with my friend for example: Hoia i'm specing him and killing him and he killing me too like even admins have fun so it is not a issue i think. So you just
    Warning someone blindly without confirming things also without giving someone proof

You should always confirm the things because as an admin you should be professional, because you only see one side of book and even in forum PM you didn't confirmed the things but directly warned me totally not professional.

Confirming is like this (Asking that player whom you think did something, like hey Muaaz, is that's how it is and this u did or something like in this way) even in previous complaint you made same mistake you didn't "Confirmed the things"

it's a big thing as you always see the things from one side and never try to talk with that player and ask him "bruh what's the issue is that how it is etc" even in previous admin complain which i made you did same thing that time too you didn't tried to ask "bruh is that how it is" and all you seems still not learnt the lesson because you are highly stubborn seems you don't even know these basics
    that too even after being a level 5 admin don't you know how as admin you should act professionally? Also i made this in complaint section because i knew "You might have already posted in admin section i warned him bla bla"

i wanted the things to be in public because i knew you will not delete something from admin section, even if you wrote (i'm not sure but maybe you wrote because the way you take the decisions quickly and blindly it might be true that you wrote something in admin section) and arguing with you there in inbox is useless so i'm trying to make things open in public.

So feel free to send me proof here
    Last edited by Muaaz; 05-01-18, 01:29 PM.

Ok you asked for proof, here it is:

Code:
    [16:58:03] <@GX-07> [>> %#gamerX] * Muaaz (ID:5) is watching player1 (ID:xx)
    [16:59:32] <@GX-26> * Muaaz killed player1 (UZI)
    While you could argue that you were "specing" and killing to check for cheats, this proves otherwise:

Code:
    [16:56:53] <@GX-28> [xx] *** player1 has joined the game.
    [16:56:57] <@GX-11> ** Muaaz (ID:5) has put a bounty of $1 on player1 (ID:xx)
    [16:57:01] <@GX-21> ** Muaaz (ID:5) has put a bounty of $1 on Hoia[S] (ID:53)
    [16:57:04] <@GX-26> ** player1 (ID:87) has paid off $1 off player1 (ID:xx) bounty
    [16:57:13] <@GX-14> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from player1 (ID:xx) to Muaaz (ID:5): go away
    [16:57:28] <@GX-22> * Ignored PM from Muaaz (ID:5) to player1 (ID:xx): Like i'm in ur blanket smh

then, you PURPOSELY hit that player twice, just to annoy him

[16:57:37] <@GX-11> ** Muaaz (ID:5) has put a bounty of $69 on player1 (ID:xx)
    [16:57:36] <@GX-08> ** Muaaz (ID:5) has put a bounty of $69 on player1 (ID:xx)
    And then you hunt for him. I don't know why you want to show the public, how FAIR the warning was, considering that the player said nothing wrong and you simply went "mad" for no reason. Instead of making things privately, you want to publicly accuse me of doing my fair job and blaming me of a mistake you made. It's not my fault you broke rules.

You're funny Muaaz. You act nice towards admins, but then if things don't go like you wanted, or if you don't get what you wanted, you insult other people for their mistakes instead of assuming yours (remember some months ago?). You just want advantages over other people for your own use, but that doesn't work with me. The warn remains.
    Anyways, I am not going to post anything else here, as you clearly didn't learn from your last complain, which was a pretty dumb reason to be honest, complaining on an admin just because of a command. I don't have any issues with you, yet you want to continue using it as an "excuse" to complain on me.

If you want to settle our "issues" , we can discuss privately on IRC, otherwise you can continue replying here because I won't care anymore about what you write.

Managements can have the final word. I'm out.

Comment

Let's start.

Orignally Posted by Pedro
      [16:58:03] <@GX-07> [>> %#gamerX] * Muaaz (ID:5) is watching player1 (ID:xx) [16:59:32] <@GX-26> * Muaaz killed player1 (UZI)

Yes ofcource, look at his name so obviously i find him a bit suspicious so i used /spec and the rule is using /spec to locate a player on the map to annoy him one time killing someone is "Annoying"? to you? bruh your dictionary is really bad try to read Oxford dictionary it is good also i would like to suggest you to visit doctor as soon as possible.

[16:56:53] <@GX-28> [xx] *** player1 has joined the game.
      [16:56:57] <@GX-11> ** Muaaz (ID:5) has put a bounty of $1 on player1 (ID:xx)
      [16:57:01] <@GX-21> ** Muaaz (ID:5) has put a bounty of $1 on Hoia[S] (ID:53)
      [16:57:04] <@GX-26> ** player1 (ID:87) has paid off $1 off player1 (ID:xx) bounty

Hm, i think we are talking about this rule
      3.9.1 Using /spec to locate a player on the map to annoy the player (this includes killing) is not allowed. As long as you don't have any bad intentions or break any of the other rules the command is legit to use.

What's the relation of /hit command and /spec to locate and this and this? with it? so according to you if someone is hitting a new player like this twice? and that guy say "go away" means he is annoyed so the person who used /hit command on him broke rule and he should be warned?

LMAO bruh you need doctor i tell you imagine if a admin does this for example jafri use /hit command on galaxy (they are not friends don't worry) and he gets annoyed and he say jafri you sucks "WOW WOW According to PEDRO HE BROKE THE RULE HE IS ANNOYING HIM" WOAH WOAH dude it's just a game chill

That's different thing that guy was nothing but you yourself or your some troops who knows that "Arrogant reply" can be yours "go away" ones

Orignally Posted By Pedro
      I am not going to post anything else here, as you clearly didn't learn from your last complain, which was a pretty dumb reason to be honest, complaining on an admin just because of a command.

Ok for example: Muaaz is admin so he use ban command unfairly on pedro so nothing happens na? because according to pedro "complaining on an admin just because of a command"

YOU ARE A HATER BRUH ON THE MOD 2006 GAME ARROGANT as fk even tho you are not smart or something which you try to show just 15/16 old kid who is admin in a game mod server tries to show like he's boss

you can continue replying here because I won't care anymore about what you write.

Exactly, i'm not your servent who will follow what ever you will say bruh just because you have lvl it doesn't mean that whatever you will do we'll obey i also don't care about your bullshit/useless reasons/excuses/warns

Orignally Posted By Pedro
      I don't have any issues with you
      Orignally Posted By Muaaz
      Nah brother there is nothing like any shame or shy thing i'm always ready to do that i don't even liked to fight even in my school lol so i don't have problem with it and from my side i don't have any issue with pedro.

Funny because you are saying you don't have issues with me, but look at my reply on my previous complain which i made on you "such a friendly peaceful reply" but you didn't tried to sort out the problem instead posted more logs even when robo said to you "you both solve your issues now" so since you posted more logs instead of sorting out the issue means "you don't want to solve the issues"

Let's look at your Admin in such a short period of time since you are admin look at the amount of complaint people made against you also not to forget you were demoted too for shit which u did and then suddenly like a noob resigned too and after talking shit before getting admin about management again rejoined, (just because you use to report accurately it doesn't mean you are perfect lmao you are still a human leave pefection on a side it's not even complete complaint list there is still more)

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...in-admin-pedro

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...ng-accusations

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...complain-pedro

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...ts/10061-pedro

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...icked-unfairly

You even kicked "Xcell" who is an admin he said "I get wrongfully kicked too often and it bothers me."

but according to pedro it's just a command

To Sum up i would like to add some points

1- You have issues and you don't want to clear and i clearly mentioned everything in detail

2- This reason of warning is nothing but a joke

3- You are not professional at all

4- you are not perfectionist at all (like who doesn't do any mistake)

5- You are stubborn and think you are a boss

Also i would like to give a last message even if there is Management if someone hates you, and tries his best to collect proofs against or you some excuse then things becomes very hard for you. i'm not a newbie player i have done alot for this community (i'm not praising myself but gamerx knows the amount of contributions i made) do i look that noob who will do such things? but yeah in the end we all are humans we can make mistakes but look at this first of all this warn reason is useless also besides this if someone will be on you like "Agent" who try to make small small things big and continue to warn/mute/kick then trust me that's not how things works infact it's really frustrating how he's clearly being a don.

Before getting admin status sometime ago he was saying shit management ignoring me this and this and look at now how he is arrogant and egoistic.
      Also in the end if such admins will live here who will make issues for players, they try to show him like they "shit" while they have done fucking alot then i guess players will leave and if you want pedro like double face admin here i better leave GamerX because i have seen enough "if at a place there is no importance of your presence then i guess we should leave that place" it's my final message everything is on Management/Owner they should decide now.
      Last edited by Muaaz; 06-01-18, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Well I didn't read everything because I don't care, but since you brought stuff from my past (which is NONE of your business), here you go.

Code:
        [12:12:48] *@GX-16:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: They will never make me.
        [12:12:08] *@GX-04:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: even tho i am excellent but they will not make me..
        [12:12:37] *@GX-16:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: actually they are just being double face..
        [12:12:58] *@GX-16:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: its a long story and they demoted me for a crappy reason..
        [12:12:05] *@GX-27:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: for asking for promotion when i was on peak.
        [12:12:15] *@GX-21:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: when i was the most helpful in gx.
        [12:12:31] *@GX-19:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: when i was TP, i was the most active from months..
        [12:12:38] *@GX-28:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: most helpful on forums etc
        [12:12:45] *@GX-16:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: i even changed my way of talk for status..
        [12:12:58] *@GX-09:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: like being silent etc u noticed in last days of my TP?
        [12:12:25] *@GX-12:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: that time i was not talking with anyone..
        [12:12:30] *@GX-25:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: for 2 weeks it hurted me..
        [12:12:43] *@GX-20:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: i was poting non stop forum reports and in game reports always on spec..
        [12:12:58] *@GX-18:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: i was really frustrated why tehy are not making me while i am here for months
        [12:12:07] *@GX-06:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: then i talked with left..
        [12:12:20] *@GX-02:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: he told to other managment and he demoted me for that crappy reason..
        [12:12:34] *@GX-27:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: they don't want good players..
        [12:12:39] *@GX-09:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: or extra ordinary
        [12:12:49] *@GX-26:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: they call them powerhunger ..
        [12:12:55] *@GX-12:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: the truth is all is powerhungers..
        [12:12:09] *@GX-08:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: i was a mad guy who did so much for months and got this ..
        [12:12:44] *@GX-29:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: and in the end they choose admins who do nothing..
        [12:12:03] *@GX-06:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: well if i was aware of this thing, i would not have done that much work..
        [12:12:47] *@GX-12:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: and got demoted for this shitty reason..
        [12:12:12] *@GX-05:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: and then they will say you are powerhunger etc
        [12:12:28] *@GX-11:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: they are just being double face.
        [12:12:56] *@GX-18:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: all admins use to praise me but in the end all are double face almost..
        And this:

Code:
        [14:35.27] <@Pedro> !tpm ignoring is rude
        [14:35.28] <@GX-01> * TP Chat from IRC, Pedro said: ignoring is rude
        [14:35.40] <@GX-22> [26] TP Chat gedo[S]: yep
        [14:35.43] <@GX-27> [37] TP Chat PANZEHIR:
        [14:35.45] <@GX-30> [44] Marium: hi forcee
        [14:35.45] <@GX-02> [69] Muaaz: I'm fantastic honeyyyyy
        [14:35.46] <@GX-04> [69] Muaaz: wbu
        [14:35.48] <@GX-06> [56] TP Chat Force:
        [14:36.03] <@Pedro> !tpm shows how childish a person can be, oh well
        [14:36.05] <@GX-01> * TP Chat from IRC, Pedro said: shows how childish a person can be, oh well
        [14:36.58] <@GX-11> [69] Muaaz: Let the dogs baaaaaaaaark - indirectly calling me a dog, lmao
        You obviously want to still cry about me hating on you. I was considering giving you a chance if you apologized to me on IRC, but you want to continue insisting I abused you so I'll refuse to give any chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          Well I didn't read everything because I don't care, but since you brought stuff from my past (which is NONE of your business), here you go.

Code:
          [12:12:48] *@GX-16:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: They will never make me.
          [12:12:08] *@GX-04:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: even tho i am excellent but they will not make me..
          [12:12:37] *@GX-16:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: actually they are just being double face..
          [12:12:58] *@GX-16:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: its a long story and they demoted me for a crappy reason..
          [12:12:05] *@GX-27:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: for asking for promotion when i was on peak.
          [12:12:15] *@GX-21:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: when i was the most helpful in gx.
          [12:12:31] *@GX-19:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: when i was TP, i was the most active from months..
          [12:12:38] *@GX-28:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: most helpful on forums etc
          [12:12:45] *@GX-16:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: i even changed my way of talk for status..
          [12:12:58] *@GX-09:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: like being silent etc u noticed in last days of my TP?
          [12:12:25] *@GX-12:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: that time i was not talking with anyone..
          [12:12:30] *@GX-25:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: for 2 weeks it hurted me..
          [12:12:43] *@GX-20:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: i was poting non stop forum reports and in game reports always on spec..
          [12:12:58] *@GX-18:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: i was really frustrated why tehy are not making me while i am here for months
          [12:12:07] *@GX-06:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: then i talked with left..
          [12:12:20] *@GX-02:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: he told to other managment and he demoted me for that crappy reason..
          [12:12:34] *@GX-27:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: they don't want good players..
          [12:12:39] *@GX-09:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: or extra ordinary
          [12:12:49] *@GX-26:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: they call them powerhunger ..
          [12:12:55] *@GX-12:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: the truth is all is powerhungers..
          [12:12:09] *@GX-08:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: i was a mad guy who did so much for months and got this ..
          [12:12:44] *@GX-29:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: and in the end they choose admins who do nothing..
          [12:12:03] *@GX-06:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: well if i was aware of this thing, i would not have done that much work..
          [12:12:47] *@GX-12:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: and got demoted for this shitty reason..
          [12:12:12] *@GX-05:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: and then they will say you are powerhunger etc
          [12:12:28] *@GX-11:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: they are just being double face.
          [12:12:56] *@GX-18:%#gamerX* [54] Clan Chat Evil_Boss[M4]: all admins use to praise me but in the end all are double face almost..
          And this:

Code:
          [14:35.27] <@Pedro> !tpm ignoring is rude
          [14:35.28] <@GX-01> * TP Chat from IRC, Pedro said: ignoring is rude
          [14:35.40] <@GX-22> [26] TP Chat gedo[S]: yep
          [14:35.43] <@GX-27> [37] TP Chat PANZEHIR:
          [14:35.45] <@GX-30> [44] Marium: hi forcee
          [14:35.45] <@GX-02> [69] Muaaz: I'm fantastic honeyyyyy
          [14:35.46] <@GX-04> [69] Muaaz: wbu
          [14:35.48] <@GX-06> [56] TP Chat Force:
          [14:36.03] <@Pedro> !tpm shows how childish a person can be, oh well
          [14:36.05] <@GX-01> * TP Chat from IRC, Pedro said: shows how childish a person can be, oh well
          [14:36.58] <@GX-11> [69] Muaaz: Let the dogs baaaaaaaaark - indirectly calling me a dog, lmao
          You obviously want to still cry about me hating on you. I was considering giving you a chance if you apologized to me on IRC, but you want to continue insisting I abused you so I'll refuse to give any chances.
          You cannot even stay on your words

"i will not reply i will wait for management reply -Pedro"

Further yes so what's the shame in these things this is from 2016 which later i accepted the mistake, that's how i got TP bruh it's 2018 now.

Also besides that asking thing i didn't did shit things or something if i did ask i did something too not like just asslicking admins i worked hard for it "ITS ALL I'm talking about past stuff"

ONTOPIC: Your warn reason is nothing but bullshit, also i would like to wait for Owner/Management decision now there is only 1 thing whether a double faced admin like you will live in the admin team, or Muaaz will quit GamerX.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 06-01-18, 02:12 PM.

Comment

why are you both bringing past issue again? i thought that all was solved?
            KVIrc User
            Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

Robo leave that thing, just talk on the present moment what is this reason of warning and all is that even a reason? it's like you finding excuses to ban/demote someone.

if he would not had messaged/warned me do you think any war would have started? obviously not i also said you before too i don't want to fight with him but if he will continue being how he is now i don't think i can stay in gamerx it's very clear and simple.
              Last edited by Muaaz; 06-01-18, 04:08 PM.

Comment

When you both have time to play? Tomorrow? When?
                KVIrc User
                Robo_N1X is registered on IRC.TL

Comment

I feel the need to reply here because a lot of admins (behind the scenes) are kind of bad-mouthing Muaaz for making a complaint (Calling him a drama-maker, saying he has a lot of ego and saying that it IS his fault).

First issue to be addressed, is the fact that Muaaz is being called a drama-maker for posting this admin complaint. This is in fact a rather ignorant statement as Muaaz is a normal player here, he has been ignoring Pedro in-game to avoid any drama at all. As a normal player, if he feels threatened by an admin or higher authority, he has the perfect rights to complain against them. This does not make him a drama-maker, but rather just a way in which he can sort out issues between an admin and himself. The main intent of the complaint system is to solve any issues that arise between level 3+ admins and players/TPs - it seems this has been altered here, where it seems that if someone complains, they are automatically a drama-maker.

Furthermore, saying he has a lot of ego is not helping the situation - in fact analyzing this whole issue - we could say both of them have ego, Muaaz for bringing up the old matter and Pedro for retaliating back in bringing up the old situations too. So if we were to talk about ego, both the players would be culprits of this. So stop calling him egoistic.

Anyways, the actual situation, Muaaz was caught spectating and killing a player once, an emphasis on the "once".

3.9.1 Using /spec to locate a player on the map to annoy the player (this includes killing) is not allowed. As long as you don't have any bad intentions or break any of the other rules the command is legit to use.
                  This is the rule, and it is clear that Muaaz did not do the above. The rule states that using spectate to annoy is not allowed - the rule came into action when Flogrils was warned for stalking and killing a player continuously - now THAT is annoying. What Muaaz did, killing once - is not annoying. In fact, Muaaz's intent was to check him for cheats as he had found him suspicious - and he totally has the right to do this. He spectated him, found him suspicious, therefore went to kill him to confirm whether he was cheating (Admins will know finding cheaters in DM is easier when you fight them directly). The only mistake Muaaz did, was not /duel'ing the player instead - but just because he didn't do that, doesn't mean he deserves a full on warn for it.

Admin Pedro had left IRC after seeing Muaaz kill the player once. I feel that Muaaz's intentions should have been questioned before a straight up warn was issued. We all know Muaaz's helpful contributions to the server and it would suck to see such a good player leave the community solely because he feels threatened by one single admin. Anyways, this was just my take on the whole situation.

Regards
                  Eliteus
                  Last edited by Eliteus; 12-01-18, 04:44 PM.
                  Deux Sept - 2 7

Comment

Eliteus stated the situation perfectly. Thanks a lot for that.

The only thing I have to add is that you shouldn't get personal, Muuaz, even if you're mad which is understandable - this is a complaint and not a private message. I'm talking about the "visit a doctor" or dictionary sentence which you used multiple times (I am too lazy to quote on smartphones).

Pedro didn't make any mistake. I wouldn't say that it's a personal issue - He just saw you doing something that looks like you break the rules but like Eliteus said, we all know you wouldn't have that intention as you are a very good player.

All in all I won't take any actions against Pedro, eventho he could have had a conversation with you to clear this issue and explain it better to you to avoid all this. People who call you drama maker like I have read above are wrong. It' completely fine to make complaints and state your opinion. If someone gets threaded in an unfair way it's their right to do it. Complains are there to solve problems/conflicts and not to cause dramas. Also your warning expires, Muuaz - This is not necessary in this complicated situation.

Also I apologize for the late reply. As you've noticed I am inactive lately too like the other managers due to work and other private issues. I leave this open for a while to give you a chance to reply if any of you does not agree with my answer.

Regards
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Well i would like to thank Eliteus and Left for solving this issue also to Robo too as Robo's intention was also to solve the problem.

I was very distrubed because of it. I think Admins might be thinking i'm drama maker or not professional because the way i used the fonts and even English words and all. The thing is it's not always about being Perfect it was according to situation what i felt right as i was a bit mad on him which is fine when you know you didn't did anything wrong, and you are getting treated like some shit. So it was obvious. Also no one likes to read long essays so tried to make fonts a bit big which looked a bit weird but it doesn't mean someone will start calling me "not professional" or something it was according to situation what i felt right i did.

About being Personal i think it was because i knew that i'm getting this thing because of Personal Hate, as it's like whenever someone wants he can give warn and also he is saying you can keep on replying i'm out. it's like you are acting like a boss can give warn whenever you like and also after giving you order you are out, and failed to realize that it all happend because of you. If you would not had warned someone blindly and first ask the person and confirm the thing and be 100 percent sure then there would not had been any problem. Also even though Left said it's not Personal Hate. Obviously it's only his way of thinking as only that person can understand the actual thing who is actually facing that thing also Left said he is inactive too so he don't really have idea of that thing.

In the end i would like to say i hope these things don't happen in future, and i'm sorry if i had been a bit personal because i was mad from someones boss attitude. So i hope all can understand. Also i hope after all of this from now if someone is taking action he will be 100 percent sure and confirm the thing first so there cannot be any problem for himself and also for the other person.

EDIT: I am sorry reading this post again, i felt it is nice if i put an end to this, I want to put end to this, I'm sorry pedro if i have done anything to you in past and for the person doctor comments. I just was angry because in my point of view it seem like you have personal issue against me. If thats not right, thats good, i just felt this way so i writed this complaint. I hope we can start newly i will try to be careful in future and i want to end this. We can talk on irc if you want to sort out anything personally with me.
                      Last edited by Muaaz; 11-01-18, 10:55 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                      X