• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maze.

Date: 15/2/18
    Ingame name: plcq1/
    Admin name: Maze.
    Description: He called someone a ''cunt''. I was insulting someone called Nerf because i have a long shared-hatred between him and i which has nothing to do with Maze. However, as an admin, that was certainly an unprofessional and immature behavior demonstrated here. How could an admin be taken as an example for players if he publicly calls out someone as a cunt?
    Other details(images, irc logs, et):
    [21:52:49] <Maze> (57) lol cunt
    And btw, i would appreciate it if he doesn't get demoted. Just a simple warning issued since he has the longevity and long-life lasting experience.

So you can insult someone else, but if an admin does it to you, there's a problem? Weird.

If you PM me (here, on IRC, or in-game), please get straight to the point. A lot of people message me and I would like to get to everyone; but that's difficult if the messages are just "hi".

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan View Post
      So you can insult someone else, but if an admin does it to you, there's a problem? Weird.
      Yes, because admins should be professional and mature when dealing with such a situations. Tell me, if every admins just fights back/responds back, why are there commands and punishments? To insult back all the time? That's what's weird.

Plus, i never insulted Maze. I was insulting some other guy called Nerf when suddenly Maze called someone a cunt out of nowhere.

I recommend that you do not try to protect him just because he's your colleague.

Comment

Hi,

So I came in game to have a bit of fun today. You and Nerf were going at each other for quite some time, the comments you both made were out of hand, insulting each others family etc. So eventually, I asked to be set as an admin as there's currently issues with the database, so once my level was set, I muted you and Nerf for 2 minutes.

During the mute I sent both you and Nerf these messages:
        * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): Time to take your drama elsewhere, /rules
        * PM from Maze (ID:57) to Nerf15[27] (ID:13): Time to take your drama elsewhere, /rules

After both of you were unmuted, you sent me a series of private messages which went like this:
        * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): You're telling me to take my drama elsewhere?
        * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): And who the fuck are you exactly?
        * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): Yes, please stop
        * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): You own this server?
        * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): No but I have been trusted by the owner to administrate it
        * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): I have the complete rights to play on this server and use the chat like i want.
        * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): You're not gonna expell me from the server.
        * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): No you don't and if you refuse to follow the rules I'll ban you
        * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): Are you threatning me?
        * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): It's a warning, we use them to make sure players follow our rules

Funny that Nerf got the message and you decided to carry on...

Anyways, I didn't see Nerf bother you after that, I mean the guys a joker and goes way to far but me and him are cool either way. (I didn't let this effect the way I handled the situation)

Also, the message you quoted in the complaint was direct at Nerf for banter.

If needed, I can gather the insults which you and Nerf were sharing from earlier. There are more messages which were sent between us on IRC but it's up to you to present them if you feel like they'll support your case. Honestly, I think you've only made this complaint because you're bored.

I don't believe the comment I made warrants a complaint like this.

Also, I'd like to add that I'm aware of the PMs you've been sending Nerf xD
        Last edited by Maze; 15-02-18, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maze View Post
          Hi,

So I came in game to have a bit of fun today. You and Nerf were going at each other for quite some time, the comments you both made were out of hand, insulting each others family etc. So eventually, I asked to be set as an admin as there's currently issues with the database, so once my level was set, I muted you and Nerf for 2 minutes.

During the mute I sent both you and Nerf these messages:
          * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): Time to take your drama elsewhere, /rules
          * PM from Maze (ID:57) to Nerf15[27] (ID:13): Time to take your drama elsewhere, /rules

After both of you were unmuted, you sent me a series of private messages which went like this:
          * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): You're telling me to take my drama elsewhere?
          * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): And who the fuck are you exactly?
          * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): Yes, please stop
          * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): You own this server?
          * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): No but I have been trusted by the owner to administrate it
          * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): I have the complete rights to play on this server and use the chat like i want.
          * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): You're not gonna expell me from the server.
          * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): No you don't and if you refuse to follow the rules I'll ban you
          * PM from plcq1 (ID:30) to Maze (ID:57): Are you threatning me?
          * PM from Maze (ID:57) to plcq1 (ID:30): It's a warning, we use them to make sure players follow our rules

Funny that Nerf got the message and you decided to carry on...

Anyways, I didn't see Nerf bother you after that, I mean the guys a joker and goes way to far but me and him are cool either way. (I didn't let this effect the way I handled the situation)

Also, the message you quoted in the complaint was direct at Nerf for banter.

If needed, I can gather the insults which you and Nerf were sharing from earlier. There are more messages which were sent between us on IRC but it's up to you to present them if you feel like they'll support your case. Honestly, I think you've only made this complaint because you're bored.

I don't believe the comment I made warrants a complaint like this.

Also, I'd like to add that I'm aware of the PMs you've been sending Nerf xD
          Listen up,

I don't know if you even read the complaint or not. I said i had previous issues with Nerf made out of hatred with each other. This is an entirely different scenario which doesn't directly relate to this complaint nor does it even has connections with it.

What serves as the purpose of this comment was the remark you made later on the main chat. Which is ''lol cunt''. That's the specific reason. I personally take this as offense whether it was to me or not. If new players come and see admins insulting, it'll get worse and possibly evolve into breaking the rules.

Let's elaborate further on how you are victimizing yourself, You could've used private messages for such an immature remarks but on main chat, i don't think this is okay.

Another thing, Your previous reply really doesn't add any thing to the complaint. You provided logs after you unmuted me which was a part of my rampage against Nerf which has absolutely nothing to do with you. This is an entirely different case.

Lastly, i don't care if you're aware of whatever PM's i send Nerf. You both are close friends with each other as said by Nerf and i consider you both as my enemies.

I was basically asking Nerf for support against you on my complaint and he refused to co-operate. That's not your business since it's between me and Nerf.

Might as i add how you're close friends with a previously-banned player?

Comment

I stand by what I said, a complaint coming from you has no merit. Improve your behavior before criticizing others.

By the way, yes Nerf is a friend and minor jokes are okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Maze View Post
              I stand by what I said, a complaint coming from you has no merit. Improve your behavior before criticizing others.

By the way, yes Nerf is a friend and minor jokes are okay.
              Empty replies is all what you are capable of. You're still not adding any shit to the complaint so i don't know why you bother responding.

A complaint from me sure as hell has merit. You're the one calling others a cunt while you could've said in private messages which you falsely excused yourself of ''banter''. Come on.

I repeat, if newbies come and see an admin calling others a cunt and making deflationary remarks, then they'll break rules themselves. Think twice before you say what you say, this is not your personal playground where you can say whatever you want wherever you want.

And you actually proved my point that you're best friends with a previously-banned player. Which says a whole lot about you as a person in general.

Don't respond back, you're not adding anything useful.

Comment

Lol, cya

Comment

Yeah, I don't know who you think you are, but if you won't respect our admins, then feel free to play somewhere else. This is a game server and I pay money for it. You have absolutely zero rights to play here; what you do have is the privilege of playing here. If you have a problem, you are more than welcome to leave.

Maybe take a look at how you behave before being a hypocrite and posting a complaint for something as trivial as this. I don't know in what context Maze said "lol cunt" but I'm sure it was not meant in a bad way to anyone. And if it was, then I'm sure he had a reason. This game is rated 17+, if this kind of language makes you uncomfortable, then why are you playing GTA?

If you PM me (here, on IRC, or in-game), please get straight to the point. A lot of people message me and I would like to get to everyone; but that's difficult if the messages are just "hi".

Comment

[07:30:51] <plcq1> Nice unfair way of dealing with complaints.
                    [07:30:59] <plcq1> If it happens again, it won't end good for you
                    [07:30:59] <plcq1> You got that?
                    [16:09:11] <Stefan> LOL
                    [16:09:15] <Stefan> IM SO SCARED
                    [16:09:26] <Stefan> I'm literally laughing right now lmao

I wanted to post this here so that everyone could have a laugh too. Also, to admins, ban this kid on sight please, I don't want him here.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                    X