X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date: Today.
    Ingame name: It was on discord.
    Admin name: Robo_N1X
    Description: A real dipshit. Blocked me on discord for not answering his shit.
    Other details(images, irc logs, et): He has logs.
    Last edited by Charger; 11-05-18, 08:18 PM.

Insulting in your report won't help you.... I edited your tittle.

I still say he does NOT have to tell you any reason to block you. Everyone is free to block others.
    There arent racers nowdays, there are ragequitters.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
      Insulting in your report won't help you.... I edited your tittle.

I still say he does NOT have to tell you any reason to block you. Everyone is free to block others.
      At least he should've stated a reason. JUST a single reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Soale1 View Post
        At least he should've stated a reason. JUST a single reason.
        No, he is not obliged to give you a reason as to why he is blocking you. Everyone is entitled to block anyone at any given time regardless. I don't know why you keep making complaints to be honest, it's kind of useless as your reasoning are usually pathetic.
        Deux Sept - 2 7

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

No, he is not obliged to give you a reason as to why he is blocking you. Everyone is entitled to block anyone at any given time regardless. I don't know why you keep making complaints to be honest, it's kind of useless as your reasoning are usually pathetic.
          So he just randomly blocks me out of nowhere for no reason at all? Is that even mature for a supposed level 9 management? It's not.

Comment

So he just randomly blocks me out of nowhere for no reason at all? Is that even mature for a supposed level 9 management? It's not.
            The act is neither mature nor immature as he simply used a feature on an application which doesn't prove someone's maturity level.
            Deux Sept - 2 7

Comment

The act is neither mature nor immature as he simply used a feature on an application which doesn't prove someone's maturity level.
              Used a feature on an application to block me without any reason at all? It surely displays a decent maturity level and it drains down a huge portion of it if you simply ask me.
              Yes, he has the right to block anyone without a reason but that applies if you are talking to anybody else rather then me. If you are talking with me, you should only block me with my permission, that's why the block is invalid.

Comment

Yes, he has the right to block anyone without a reason but that applies if you are talking to anybody else rather then me. If you are talking with me, you should only block me with my permission, that's why the block is invalid.
                You ain't shit. You're a normal person just like anyone else lol. You will get treated the same.
                Deux Sept - 2 7

Comment

You ain't shit. You're a normal person just like anyone else lol. You will get treated the same.
                  Broke my heart. Thought you're the only matured one here but well, turned out i was utterly wrong.

So i guess even my only colleague here is turning on me. Good for you, backstabbing your playa huh? Nice, but someone will do it one day to you too.
                  Last edited by Soale1; 11-05-18, 11:15 PM. Reason: Figured out it would be too offensive. Trimmed down the post a little bit.

Comment

All you want is anything negligent to attack us with, all you want is to rip the server from inside out and get some attention while doing it

Why not you keep the previous post and dismiss the edit to show how of a good person you really are?
                    Last edited by Blackbird; 11-05-18, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
                      All you want is anything negligent to attack us with, all you want is to rip the server from inside out and get some attention while doing it

Why not you keep the previous post and dismiss the edit to show how of a good person you really are?
                      I don't want to rip the server from inside, i'd say it's the otherwise that is occurring. The server is the one that's ripping me from inside and i'm just countering. I am already thinking of departing this server and withdraw all my shit here since i am close to done passing through everything here.

I figured out the post without the edit would be considered a little bit offensive and could've easily been censored out along with receiving an infraction from anybody here for the reason being as irrelevant as being aggressive. So in order to save everyone the hassle and unnecessary disturbance, i decided to cut out the post and just leave the necessary part of it.

P.S: The edit was nothing special. Yesterday, i had received a message from a close Trusted Player i had known and maintained the close friendship with. He left this server long ago and when i questioned his departure, he answered with the quote that i mentioned above which in my opinion pretty much summed up everything this server really is. But seeing how this could've been viewed as being an all out rage/offensive behavior, i decided to cut that out and perhaps post it later if i feel the need to. Because it really stated the truth about the environment this server is forcing us to live in. Not my problem if any of you can't handle the truth.

But you know what? Sure, i'll re-post the quote if you want to but only if you promise to censor nothing and avoid warning me for being offensive since i am just posting a quote my friend said to me.

Comment

If you feel the server is against you why dont you peacefully leave instead of creating useless topics only to cause trouble and drama all for attention

Comment

You are welcome to continue playing here, but if you keep on arguing with admins about non existent issues I recommend that you find yourself another server to enjoy SA:MP.
                          User is no longer welcomed here and is banned.
                          Theres no school like the old school and im the fucking headmaster.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
                          X