• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panzehir

Date: 8/8/18
    Ingame name: Eazy_E
    Admin name: Panzehir
    Description: Genius thinks that SAMPCAC gives some fake dm'ing skills and speeds up one's gameplay and so on so on..
    Other details(images, irc logs, et): I've confirmed with SAMPCAC developer here's the picture ; https://imgur.com/a/XqMFO9K
    Demote this guy. He's bias'd I am wondering how he got level 8?

Bump
    Rick

Comment

All the time you deny it, how many times i will tell you this gives advantages over players. Your DM skills are fake improved and movements are faster than normal.
      Why you dont want to remove it? You dont need that kind of modification at all.

Comment

Don't tell anyone what to do, we for sure won't demote Admin Panzehir for doing his job. You should fix your behavior as i won't tolerate such behavior on any Admin and behavior of Admins on players.

Panzehir told you to remove that modifcation so you should do it as it's not allowed here.

Also for your information, Admins doesn't need to record videos or take pictures as evidence, we trust our Admins.

It's up to Panzehir if you deserve to be unbanned or not, but for sure you will need to remove the modification in order to play here.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
        X