This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked unfairly

May you please explain me why i've been kicked for using cheats? Apparently i used cleo mod ( according to [ATM]Pedro ) but as shown on the picture i havent got anything installed, or used anything.

http://hpics.li/fdc3806

I hope this wont happen again.
    Thank you,

-[SWK]AzErTy

[20:19:19] <@GX-05> * Someone (ID: ?) reported [SWK]AzErTy (ID: 98) for aimbot
    I received this report and began specing you and you were deathmatching. Your shots were completely missing the opponent and suddenly then hit without any miss, so I took action on you.

Can you explain ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      I received this report and began specing you and you were deathmatching. Your shots were completely missing the opponent and suddenly then hit without any miss, so I took action on you.

Can you explain ?
      Did you fraps me? I mean getting reports from noobs i killed like ten times...
      Next time record me when i play so you have proofs before trowing out false accusations like you are doing now.
      Thank you

Comment

No I did not frapsed, since admins don't take video proof of every aimbotter in the server.

Comment

Somehow no one dealt with this complaint. Sorry for the late reply.

This case is closed. Admins don't need to record any cheaters as we trust the team. No one of us would punish anyone for no reason. As Pedro did his job he won't get punished. If you got any questions or futher complains feel free to pm me on forums or irc.

Regards, Admin Left.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,052 at 07:02 PM on 11-03-18.

Working...
          X