This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy_Beck post pls help

My nickname is Jimmy_Beck [AK] Someone pretended and left the clan. When I login nick Jimmy_Beck wrong password. Looking forward to help from the admins. My nick has 53000 cookies and 9k3 cake and 8k score. . ! Pls help me

Looks like this wasn't your account at first, and somewhat someone behind a proxy changed the password, also you were banned previously: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...unban-me-plzzz Which apparently your alternative account, since i don't have data of your both registration so i'm not providing help here.
    Up to admin Eliteus if he agree for lvl 8+ admins to reset your password.
    KVIrc User

Comment

I know my previous mistakes. But I changed my behavior and I'm a good player. Everyone knows that. I just want to play server I love gamerx I expect eliteus will accept my change. Thank you sir

Comment

Start with a new account. Don't expect your account back.

Ps. No you are not a good player after doing something like that only about 1 month ago. A good player doesn't call themself a good player.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X