forgot my password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot my password

my ingame name is Pros and i would like for me to reset that password because i forgot the password
    Last edited by Pros; 09-08-17, 09:59 PM.

because i forgot it

Comment

can i get an reset????

Comment

Please don't spam, be patient.

Sorry, account name "Pros" does not belong to you (no details matched). Perhaps, wrong name? Try to reply with the correct exact name.
        KVIrc User

Comment

hey so i was the guy you just talked to on the server but yea i could be a wrong name cause i joined a clan i really dont want to bother you allot but my account has to Pros in it, it could be Gaming_Pros or Gamer_Pros because one of those names is the first name that i logged in but i joined a clan and changed it to [some clan]Pros i really want to get that acc back

Comment

Didn't find them either, sorry. Well yea i talked to you before, your account from another server wont be same on this server.
            KVIrc User

Comment

oh okay the last thing i would ask you is is there an acc conected to my ip address but i changed my router last month so theres no acc conected well i guess i have to grind now

Comment

and just the last thing does an account get reseted

Comment

Originally posted by Pros View Post
                  oh okay the last thing i would ask you is is there an acc conected to my ip address but i changed my router last month so theres no acc conected well i guess i have to grind now
                  Nope, i've checked your ip as well since first time, there is no one registered under it except the account you just made.

Originally posted by Pros View Post
                  and just the last thing does an account get reseted
                  We didn't reset players account. We had lost our partial database record (not all) for months in 2012. Since then we never reset account. Unless you have asked an admin to delete your account, which is not recoverable.

What's the problem here is you forgot your username. Try to look for your old screenshots or logs, it might give you a clue on remembering your username. You can keep trying it, until you found one and you forgot its password, post the name again here.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

okay thanks allot anyway ill look

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X