Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with this

Hi there,
    I have a problem with No Man's Sky when I open it, it says that you need a x64 bit operating system I have x32 bit. I am going to upgrade my x32bit to x64bit I have only one question.

Upgrading to a x64 Operating System doesn't clean up all the drives right? Or it does?
    Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by LoNeWoLF; 04-03-17, 09:58 AM.

Dont think you can upgrade from 32 to 64 bit. You'll have to do a clean install, if you want 64 bit.
    If you want to move from a 32-bit version of Windows to a 64-bit version of Windows, you'll need to back up your files and then perform a Custom installation of the 64-bit version of Windows.

Comment

This game is not a 64 bit program (mind you describe what "game" you are referring to?), you probably got a bad pirated game. Upgrading to x64 requires a clean installation so the drive partition you are using for your current installed windows system need to be formatted first.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        This game is not a 64 bit program (mind you describe what "game" you are referring to?), you probably got a bad pirated game. Upgrading to x64 requires a clean installation so the drive partition you are using for your current installed windows system need to be formatted first.
        EDITED
        I was talking about No Man's Sky

Comment

You can't upgrade to 64bit system but if you want to first see if ur PC is compatible or not by going to properties of computer or this PC then see if there is written x64 based processor after your processor info if it is there then you can install a new OS which is 64 bit else if it is not u can't
          [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
          [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X