Unable to Connect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Connect.

I am having a bit problem with connecting with gamerX server i was playing here few minutes ago but now i am not able to even see the server info seems its not working for me tried rebooting router and stuff but its just not working for me not using any vpn/proxy here's the screenshot.

Last edited by Muaaz; 01-04-17, 07:53 AM.

SA-MP Server is down, sorry for the inconvenience, we'll get it fixed soon!
    Last edited by Robo; 01-04-17, 07:54 AM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
      I am having a bit problem with connecting with gamerX server i was playing here few minutes ago but now i am not able to even see the server info seems its not working for me tried rebooting router and stuff but its just not working for me not using any vpn/proxy here's the screenshot.

this is also happen with me but i just reinstall my samp+game and delete all save files from document and all fixed maybe this will help you dude

Comment

Originally posted by commando0942 View Post

this is also happen with me but i just reinstall my samp+game and delete all save files from document and all fixed maybe this will help you dude
        Thank you brother for that helpful advice from you but Robo gived me reply already if you can see "server was offline" so still thank you for that thing which you shared it increased my knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post

Thank you brother for that helpful advice from you but Robo gived me reply already if you can see "server was offline" so still thank you for that thing which you shared it increased my knowledge
          no problem

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X