want to know about some hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to know about some hacks

i don't know about remove your cheats and other like airbreak can you explain me how they are and how did i know it is what hack.

Health Hack-Cheats that nakes to a player to not lose HP and not taking damage by others players,Can identify eaisly,(Sometimes it could be a player bugged,),
    Health refill-Players gets damage but you will see his HP return to be full after he gets damage.
    Teleport Hack-Player telporting to players ot some places around the map without using any in game commands.
    Air Break-Player can pass thourgh walls,houses and even fly,it's easy to identify this cheat.
    Cash Hack-Player add to himself an amount of money,most of times Admin Bot should alret when its occurs to Admins.
    Weapon Hack-Player add to himself a weapon, if it's a minigun or nightvision or another weapons that we don't have in game without to minigame command that admins should get alret from the bot.
    Ammo Hack-When you respawned in game you have a regular ammount of ammo,this cheat add more amount of ammo,can be identified when admin checks players logs and stats.
    Speed Hack-Players moves fast in a car or while walking.If it's by walking you will identified it easily but if it's use a car,need to check if he has a vheicle boost settings if he doesnt have so he using a hack.
    No Realoding Hack-Player shoots fast and not realoding after some shots,easy to identify,espicaly when the hacker using a sniper rifle or RPG.
    AimBot-Player that using this,every shot will damage you,even if you are a bit away from him.Not hard to identify/
    Auto Cbug-Player shots regulary but others players will see that as a C bug,Very hard to identify but skilled players will see something wrong about this player when its happens.

Be aware theres a togglers that in smoe cheats they turning on /off their hacks accordinglay the situation accours on his game.

There is more cheats and hacks but what I posted you see more in SAMP.
    Peace&Love

Comment

what is remove your cheats

Comment

Originally posted by commando0942 View Post
        what is remove your cheats
        It's a reason that Admin using while he kicks a player who used a cheat to give him a second chance to play again without cheats.
        Peace&Love

Comment

And what did gtfo stands for

Comment

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...e=UTF-8#q=gtfo

It's also a meme.
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X