¿Am I banned from IRC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ¿Am I banned from IRC?

Hello, i'm having a problem with IRC, when I try to join to IRC from forums, i see that:
    You are banned from the channel #GamerX-Chat
    You are banned from the channel #gamerX
    And when I join to KVirc, and I try to say something, i see that:

No se pudo enviar al canal.

In english is:

Could not send to channel.

And minutes ago I had this problem:

[17:34:32] [foco.ca.irc.tl]: *** You're banned! Visit www.irc.tl for further guidelines

And then when I tried to join again to IRC, I didn't had this problem anymore, but still that problem at sending messages from IRC to gamerx...

I didn't posted it on Ban Appeals because i'm not sure if i'm banned from IRC.

I believe heartbeat said the channel mode was set to m+ due to galaxy sending spammy message so only people with voice can send messages on those channels, and you cant use mibbit irc client right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
      I believe heartbeat said the channel mode was set to m+ due to galaxy sending spammy message so only people with voice can send messages on those channels, and you cant use mibbit irc client right now.
      Oh, I didn't know, and I wont use Mibbit IRC client, I know the reason...
      Last edited by Churre; 29-05-17, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre
        Oh, I didn't know, and I wont use Mibbit IRC client, I know the reason...
        This may help you:-

www.irc.tl -> Webchat -> Enter username,password etc., And fill the channel name GamerX or GamerX-Chat -> This click connect.. There you go.

Please Reply down if you still can't access it.

ps: Don't search webchat somewhere, it's in left side of that website.
        Last edited by Krrish; 29-05-17, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post
          This may help you:-

www.irc.tl -> Webchat -> Enter username,password etc., And fill the channel name GamerX or GamerX-Chat -> This click connect.. There you go.

Please Reply down if you still can't access it.

ps: Don't search webchat somewhere, it's in left side of that website.
          I'm still having the same problem "Cannot send to channel", channel mode was set to m+... That's what Payrle said

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X