Tast manager problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tast manager problem

Last last Month i bought my new PC and everything is working fine but after a weeks 2 weeks maybe my tast manager doesnt open anymore like Crtl+shift+delele there is no tast manager text or the shorcut key of the tast manager doest show up . I tried many Tutorials how to fix it like gpedit.msc but after shutdown,restart the tast manager will again not showed/work ,

Maybe one of you has a guide /expercience how to fix this problem

Windows Task Manager can be opened from Ctrl+Alt+Del key or can be opened from win+R "taskmgr" or you can open it via executable file in windows explorer located in "C:\Windows\System32\taskmgr.exe", or by launching it from msconfig on tools tab or right click on desktop task bar and select "Start Task Manager" from the context menu. By default Task Manager runs on High priority. If things are weird and not normal like i mentioned, it's probably infected with viruses, you have to scan your computer from viruses. If you don't have antivirus, use the Windows Defender (Win XP, Vista, 7) or Microsoft Security Essentials (Win 8+), run virus database update first and then do a scan. Additionally check system files with command prompt (run as administrator) and type sfc /scannow.
    From what you are already tried to do, it's based on your Windows user account, try to re-create your user account and give it administrator privileges. If you don't have option to do that, reinstall your Windows, you were doing it wrong at installation or it's corrupted.
    Last edited by Robo; 29-05-17, 03:49 PM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      Windows Task Manager can be opened from Ctrl+Alt+Del key or can be opened from win+R "taskmgr" or you can open it via executable file in windows explorer located in "C:\Windows\System32\taskmgr.exe", or by launching it from msconfig on tools tab or right click on desktop task bar and select "Start Task Manager" from the context menu. By default Task Manager runs on High priority. If things are weird and not normal like i mentioned, it's probably infected with viruses, you have to scan your computer from viruses. If you don't have antivirus, use the Windows Defender (Win XP, Vista, 7) or Microsoft Security Essentials (Win 8+), run virus database update first and then do a scan. Additionally check system files with command prompt (run as administrator) and type sfc /scannow.
      From what you are already tried to do, it's based on your Windows user account, try to re-create your user account and give it administrator privileges. If you don't have option to do that, reinstall your Windows, you were doing it wrong at installation or it's corrupted.
      Thanks alot for replying to this thread, ill try to do what u say Also this method can be opened from win+R "taskmgr after doing this
      a txt pop saying TASK MANAGER HAS BEEN DISABLE BY YOUR ADMINiSTRATOR
      Last edited by Calamity.; 30-05-17, 12:16 AM. Reason: imgae

Comment

Windows Task Manager can be opened from Ctrl+Alt+Del key or can be opened from win+R "taskmgr" or you can open it via executable file in windows explorer located in "C:\Windows\System32\taskmgr.exe"
        ^ This

Task manager can also be open by the following keys > CTRL + SHIFT + ESCAPE
        (short keys)

Comment

Originally posted by ScaryGhost View Post
          ^ This

Task manager can also be open by the following keys > CTRL + SHIFT + ESCAPE
          (short keys)
          or u can right click on Task bar where is windows icon BLA BLA BLA and choose task manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Calamity. View Post

Thanks alot for replying to this thread, ill try to do what u say Also this method can be opened from win+R "taskmgr after doing this
            a txt pop saying TASK MANAGER HAS BEEN DISABLE BY YOUR ADMINiSTRATOR

Are you using the administrator account? Have you scanned for virus?

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post

or u can right click on Task bar where is windows icon BLA BLA BLA and choose task manager.
            You are nothing helpful than reposting what i already said.
            KVIrc User

Comment

My pc account is already admin mode,,, so i manage to fix the probelm but after restarting or turning it off the pc ,,, again tast manager will not available again ,,

Comment

Originally posted by Calamity. View Post
                My pc account is already admin mode,,, so i manage to fix the probelm but after restarting or turning it off the pc ,,, again tast manager will not available again ,,
                It must be caused by virus like i said before, full scan your system.
                KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                  Are you using the administrator account? Have you scanned for virus?

You are nothing helpful than reposting what i already said.
                  its my big mistake i didnt readed everyones post sorry.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X