Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spoma

I need a help i follow the tutorial for /spoma by Robo_N1X

So in the medic spawn i want only to edit one thing in the hospital not all the hospital how can i do that? for eg: the ground only

Get the Player Object ID -> For example 23

Every objects have different slots for textures. Each slot has their own texture, we select 0 and begin with it.

We start with /spoma 23 0. Thats all you need for now. Then you open up this link: https://textures.xyin.ws/?page=textures and click on a texture you like

Copy the "Easy In-Game command"

For example the first texture : /edittexture 0 18202 w_towncs_t concretebig4256128. Replace the "/edittexture 0" with the "/spoma 23 0"

Done.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Originally posted by Left View Post
      Get the Player Object ID -> For example 23

Every objects have different slots for textures. Each slot has their own texture, we select 0 and begin with it.

We start with /spoma 23 0. Thats all you need for now. Then you open up this link: https://textures.xyin.ws/?page=textures and click on a texture you like

Copy the "Easy In-Game command"

For example the first texture : /edittexture 0 18202 w_towncs_t concretebig4256128. Replace the "/edittexture 0" with the "/spoma 23 0"

Done.
      Ingame always shows me the dialog of spoma when ever i try this command i change /edit... to /spoma and get my object id but also it says its not a valid object id

Comment

Originally posted by Martex View Post

Ingame always shows me the dialog of spoma when ever i try this command i change /edit... to /spoma and get my object id but also it says its not a valid object id
        Check my vídeo about how to use the (/spoma) command

Comment

I will tell you how to put textures to some object showing you some images, maybe you will undestand better with images:

When you are in the page of SA:MP Textures, go to the texture which you will use, and click in Show Code:

Then you will only copy what is after /edittexture:

After copying that, go to the game, and put some player object, in this case I used /fence3:

At the moment of adding a player object, in your screen you will see the ID, in this case, the ID is 50...

You must type /spoma <ObjectID> <Here paste the easy in-game command without using the /editttexture> <Material Color [Optional]>... for example /spoma 50 0 18202 w_towncs_t husdr <Material Color [Optional]

In the image, 50 is the object ID and 0 8399 vgs_shops vgspawnroof02_128 is what did you copy after /edittexture

NOTE: You can also get ID from other objects by typing /so2 and clicking in the object, that's also to edit the player object, and to stop editing, press ESC

After that, the texture will be changed, in this case, to this texture:

Last edited by Churre; 04-06-17, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Or maybe try this:

Comment

Reply if it's done, if not I'll give a try XD

Comment

Originally posted by ScaryGhost View Post
                Reply if it's done, if not I'll give a try XD
                If you have other way to explain that, feel free to post it, as GenGar did it posting his video, Instant did it posting his video, and me posting some images, this is the section questions and answers, but make sure that you will not explain the same thing from the people who replied here

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X