notice that i already registred and identified

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
    hi ,,

when i try to talk in the irc through mIRC i get this message

"#gamerX Cannot send to channel (+m)"

i even tried from thet website irc but the same thing

any help please ?

notice that i already registred and identified
    Hey, there is a banned player, that after his ban, he started to spam on IRC, because of that, admins set the GamerX channels to +m, only people with voice can send messages to those channels.... That's something that I know
    Last edited by Churre; 09-06-17, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

Hey, there is a banned player, that after his ban, he started to spam on IRC, because of that, admins set the GamerX channels to +m, only people with voice can send messages to those channels.... That's something that I know
      oh , i didn't know that .. thanks

so only admins and tps can send messages right ?

Comment

oh , i didn't know that .. thanks

so only admins and tps can send messages right ?
        Yes for now, as there were some spammers/advertise doers on irc so moderators had to put the #gamerX channel on +m, ask any admin/management for more information.
        If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

As far as I know, Most of the players (I don't know if everyone) are banned from GamerX IRC due to some security reasons which are mentioned above by Churre already.
          You can connect to IRC using two other channels, such as mIRC and kiwiIRC.
          More information about it in "Ban Appeal" section.

Comment

Originally posted by ScaryGhost View Post
            As far as I know, Most of the players (I don't know if everyone) are banned from GamerX IRC due to some security reasons which are mentioned above by Churre already.
            You can connect to IRC using two other channels, such as mIRC and kiwiIRC.
            More information about it in "Ban Appeal" section.
            Mibbit is not banned, channel is set to moderated mode, does not matter what irc client you are using, you will be not able to talk without voice.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post

Mibbit is not banned, channel is set to moderated mode, does not matter what irc client you are using, you will be not able to talk without voice.
              how can i talk with voice in mIRC ?

Comment

how can i talk with voice in mIRC ?
                Only people with (+v (voice rank in IRC)) can send message... for example using !admins, !tps, !tp, !say...
                But the (+v (voice rank) are only set to Trusted Players... so only Trusted Player and Admins (which have higher rank than +voice) can send message to #gamerX channel.

Unfortunately normal players can't use !tps, !admins, and !say command for a while because to avoid spammer who keep sending message to #gamerX channel

Comment

ok thanks everyone for explain that to me

)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X