Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash

Hello everyone, i'm having a problem with my SA:MP, at the moment of respawning, I got a warning, that happens to me everytime after respawning, and when I got some warnings more, I crash, please, I want other way to fix it, not re-installing SA:MP or GTA SA, if you have any way to fix this problem, leave your answer please, i'm lazy to re-install SA:MP or GTA SA, well, if some of your answers doesn't work, I will try re-installing SA:MP or GTA SA, but for now I want to know if there is other way to fix that.... Here's an image of my problem:

Last edited by Churre; 10-06-17, 03:30 AM.

i had this problem in the past
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...ers/7511-crash

and i fixed reinstalling my samp.
    You should do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Gengar View Post
      i had this problem in the past
      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...ers/7511-crash

and i fixed reinstalling my samp.
      You should do the same
      Just reinstalling samp? or I need to reinstall gta sa too?

Comment

Yes churre you need reinstall gta sa too . i have this problem in the peast . he is fixed

Comment

Fixed now, I had this problem at the medic spawn zone, now i'm using other spawn zone, and I odn't get warnings after respawn, but if later I still have this problem, I will reinstall gta sa and sa:mp, thread can be closed.

Comment

This is for everyone, no need for reinstall.
            seems like at /grove or at /l 69 we are getting lots of error opcodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Payrle View Post
              This is for everyone, no need for reinstall.
              seems like at /grove or at /l 69 we are getting lots of error opcodes.
              Yeah i got the same problem at /grove & medic spawn.

Comment

Yes, that's fixed now, no more warnings at /grove and medic spawn

Comment

All u have to do is to download and paste all things inside the ZIP to ur GTA sa when u will download the ZIP and open it u wull suprice becoz i have given cleo 4.0 with ZIP why :becoz, cleo 4.0 is much much stabled then latest cleos i have tested them in my GTA sa LINK :https://mega.nz/#!sGJ33RZK!aUbP2r0I3...5-cWTuh-IQPAx4
                  pls follow the Read me!! or Keep Crashing.
                  and yes when u will install this it will become Rare for u to crash as my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
                    pls follow the Read me!! or Keep Crashing.
                    Originally posted by Churre View Post
                    Fixed now, I had this problem at the medic spawn zone, now i'm using other spawn zone, and I odn't get warnings after respawn, but if later I still have this problem, I will reinstall gta sa and sa:mp, thread can be closed.
                    Their problem is already solved.

PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X