Crash Probleme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash Probleme

This problem has been since the download of the game it is very annoying and tried many methods
    and did not solution to the problem

Originally posted by _OmAr. View Post
    This problem has been since the download of the game it is very annoying and tried many methods
    and did not solution to the problem
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...s/182079-crash
    http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/samp-server-188-165-219-63-8800/questions-and-answers/7511-crash

Check this, I may think if you read these threads you may have a solution for this..

P.s: Tarantula's reply helped to solve it.. Just say whether is it clear or not..
    hope one of the following options can solve your problem:
    -Restart your PC
    -Re-install SA-MP
    -Run SA-MP as administrator
    -Run SA-MP in compatibility mode for Windows 98/ME
    If it still annoys you, Feel free to post what's problem in down.
    Last edited by Krrish; 20-06-17, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krrish View Post

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...s/182079-crash
      http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/samp-server-188-165-219-63-8800/questions-and-answers/7511-crash

Check this, I may think if you read these threads you may have a solution for this..

P.s: Tarantula's reply helped to solve it.. Just say whether is it clear or not..

If it still annoys you, Feel free to post what's problem in down.
      i will test it ty <3

Comment

Maybe you tried to change textures of your gta sa, if you tried that, maybe it's crashing because you did it wrong, the solution for that is downloading the original IMG or TXD of models in your gta sa, for example, if you changed a texture of gta3.img, and that make your gta sa crash, download original gta3.img... if that doesn't work, try re-installing sa:mp, and if your error didn't happened at changing textures, then try what Krrish said.

Comment

Try to delete your gta_sa.set as well in your Documents > GTA San Andreas User Files, usually fixes some crash problems.

Comment

Hey .
            Only one way, is remove all your mod and cleo including any mod vehicle, skin....., try keep the game clean play with corner game version, not use the mod, cleo
            is no crash, no disconnection.

Comment

Seems like that crash is because DirectX isn't installed in your computer/laptop.
              Download and install it then try connecting, 90% chances it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by ScaryGhost View Post
                Seems like that crash is because DirectX isn't installed in your computer/laptop.
                Download and install it then try connecting, 90% chances it will work.
                i use it
                it not work

Comment

I had crash problem too minutes ago, I tried that from Tarantula's reply, and it worked for me, I will give you some screenshots:

First press right click in your SA:MP and click in "Properties"

Then click in "Compatibility" and you will have this

After that, click in the square that says "Run this program in mode of compatibility for:" to have the check, then click in the rectangle that is under "Run this program in mode of compatibility for:" and after clicking there, select in the option "Windows 98 / Windows Me" and for the last step, click in the little square to add a check in "Run this program as administrator" to have this

And click in Apply... That worked for me, if that doesn't work for you, try that other steps from Tarantula

-Restart your PC
                  -Re-install SA-MP
                  -Run SA-MP as administrator
                  The step I showed you with some screenshots, was
                  -Run SA-MP in compatibility mode for Windows 98/ME
                  because that worked for me

Or maybe your crash it's because you are using mods
                  Last edited by Churre; 21-06-17, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
                    I had crash problem too minutes ago, I tried that from Tarantula's reply, and it worked for me, I will give you some screenshots:

First press right click in your SA:MP and click in "Properties"

Then click in "Compatibility" and you will have this

After that, click in the square that says "Run this program in mode of compatibility for:" to have the check, then click in the rectangle that is under "Run this program in mode of compatibility for:" and after clicking there, select in the option "Windows 98 / Windows Me" and for the last step, click in the little square to add a check in "Run this program as administrator" to have this

And click in Apply... That worked for me, if that doesn't work for you, try that other steps from Tarantula

The step I showed you with some screenshots, was because that worked for me

Or maybe your crash it's because you are using mods

it not worked i tested it already

Comment

Then I'm sure if it's not fixed by that method you must have some modifications (mods) right? Try to uninstall every modifications you have.. And re install samp.. Start freshly without any crash!

Comment

Copy paste the error report here, no one can guess what caused your crash.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

Use anti crasher pack it will help ur game to not crash heres the link

https://mega.nz/#!sGJ33RZK!aUbP2r0I3...5-cWTuh-IQPAx4

Comment

Are you sure you didn't changed any texture of your gta sa? Sometimes the crash is because the texture has been changed wrong, if is that, try re-installing your gta sa, and if you have a copy of your gta sa, then use the copy and delete the gta sa with textures changed, or maybe that are the mods as others said, try deleting your mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

Are you sure you didn't changed any texture of your gta sa? Sometimes the crash is because the texture has been changed wrong, if is that, try re-installing your gta sa, and if you have a copy of your gta sa, then use the copy and delete the gta sa with textures changed, or maybe that are the mods as others said, try deleting your mods.
                              yes i never changed my texture Samp

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X