Lobby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobby

Why did you guys decided to have a global player spawn, for those who don't understand, by global player spawn i want to ask why the developers wanted most of the players to spawn in the same place?

There isn't a global spawn for all players, when a player joins a server he needs to choose a class to play, and each class has it's spawn place. There are 14 class existing on the server with 14 different spawn place.

It is not the developers issue that all the players joins the medic class, also there are various skins in some classes.

And, trusted players and admins have a feature to set a new spawn location anywhere, but it isn't saved to the account, it gets reset when the player quit the game.

To change your current class press F4 then type /k, if you don't want to earn deaths type /sp PlayerID then type /spoff or press on Shift to spec off.
    Last edited by Dodo; 21-07-17, 04:16 PM.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I know these things, developers when implemented this ideea knew that players will just choose the first class and spawn, as i said, "most" of the players, and i have no problem with that, i only want to know how developers here think.

Comment

what do u want from them to do then ? make all players spawn at one point and there's no other classes or what ?

they give the players the decision to choose what class they want but most of the players want just to play and dont care about the class so they select the medic class

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
          what do u want from them to do then ? make all players spawn at one point and there's no other classes or what ?

they give the players the decision to choose what class they want but most of the players want just to play and dont care about the class so they select the medic class
          I allready said that i have no problem with the system as it is right now, i consider gamerx the best freeroam server outhere and i want to learn from the best, i want to know the strategic way of thinking of the developers.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfelix2477 View Post
            Why did you guys decided to have a global player spawn, for those who don't understand, by global player spawn i want to ask why the developers wanted most of the players to spawn in the same place?
            Hello, If you think that's good for GamerX server, and you want that to be added, you can post a suggestion here, and read this before posting a suggestion.

Some people will post his vote to the suggestion, they will say If it is a good suggestion, or a bad suggestion for someone... If you have any other doubt, feel free to ask here or in-game.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

Hello, If you think that's good for GamerX server, and you want that to be added, you can post a suggestion here, and read this before posting a suggestion.

Some people will post his vote to the suggestion, they will say If it is a good suggestion, or a bad suggestion for someone... If you have any other doubt, feel free to ask here or in-game.
              He is just asking about why it is made by this way, not trying to suggest something new or a change in the server.

Originally posted by mrfelix2477 View Post

I allready said that i have no problem with the system as it is right now, i consider gamerx the best freeroam server outhere and i want to learn from the best, i want to know the strategic way of thinking of the developers.
              It is not a strategic way, they are just classes, and anything in the world have a start and an end, the classes have that too.
              It starts with Medic class and ends with Worker class, next to the spawn button there are 2 buttons, which are >> for right and << for left, so it clearly shows how to scroll between classes, but most of the players are lazy to choose their a class so they join the first class.
              "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I've thought this idea too before, but it isn't really good for server with multiple modes. Cool down everyone, he isn't debating about the class, it's technically possible to make without class, but then i see it wont be good. GamerX Freeroam isn't like most other server that you already know.
                KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post

He is just asking about why it is made by this way, not trying to suggest something new or a change in the server.

It is not a strategic way, they are just classes, and anything in the world have a start and an end, the classes have that too.
                  It starts with Medic class and ends with Worker class, next to the spawn button there are 2 buttons, which are >> for right and << for left, so it clearly shows how to scroll between classes, but most of the players are lazy to choose their a class so they join the first class.
                  Yeah he is asking, but I'm telling him how to suggest it If he thinks that's good and he wants that to be added, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

Yeah he is asking, but I'm telling him how to suggest it If he thinks that's good and he wants that to be added, that's all.
                    just saying it's located in Questions and Answers...
                    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X