Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beer View Post
    In fact: he wasn't spamming.

So if I am not spamming, what rule break did I do? Eustas second rule guy.

Originally posted by Beer View Post

Using the "/me" command more then 3 times is SPAM.
    Using the "/me" command more then 3 times INCLUDING DIFFERENT LINES is NOT SPAM.

What Asheed did was not spam. I want to see a Management (Level 9+) Admins their oponion about this and telling us IF THIS (what Asheed) did IS ALLOWED or NOT.
    Last edited by Asheedet_Ashan; 18-08-17, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Spam is when something useless/junk/annoying posted somewhere, let's give a basic example:
      Robo_N1X: fasfsafsadasd
      Robo_N1X: asdsaindasndoisandiosan
      Which sounds useless and might be annoying as it appear on every player's chat, so we call it spam.

Well there is the /me command but it is not mean to be used massively like in a roleplay server.... 1-2 lines of /me is fine like
      *** Robo_N1X creates goo
      *** DeclanIsKing picks up the goo firstly
      *** Robo_N1X resets DeclanIsKing's goos found amount
      *** DeclanIsKing declares world war 3 on Robo_N1X!
      It's even better if it involves other player that's where it can be called "a story", so it's acceptable.

Now that you just doing it alone (from what DeclanIsKing posted) with too many inefficient lines, and it annoys another player so it count as a spam. So admin has right to mute you in that case.

Now here is flood:
      Robo_N1X: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      Robo_N1X: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      Robo_N1X: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      Without seeing the count, if the message is same within few other lines, it's called flood.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Asheedet_Ashan View Post

So if I am not spamming, what rule break did I do? Eustas second rule guy.

What you did was spamming. I already wrote the noun of spam. For the question, which rule did you break? Well, rule 2.8.

Comment

Eustas Beer said it was not a spam, rip, + read this >>. Robo_N1X Actually the RP I did is not from the SS that was posted earilier. I even did not get muted on that one. The one I got muted on and it was proven that it was not a spam by Beer and it was discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by Asheedet_Ashan View Post
            Eustas Beer said it was not a spam, rip, + read this >>. Robo_N1X Actually the RP I did is not from the SS that was posted earilier. I even did not get muted on that one. The one I got muted on and it was proven that it was not a spam by Beer and it was discussed.
            Beer said it wasn't a spam, true, but can't he be mistaken? What you did was noun of spam. What Beer defined was verb of spam.
            Also, I don't know what was the time you got muted for but for the pic which is mentioned above, it surely was spam. Peace out!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X