This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to fix this?

Hello everyone, I'm having an error at trying to join GX, my PC got fixed today, and I installed GTA SA and SA:MP again, but the problem is:

When I click in "Connect" to join GamerX, I got this error "Unable to execute"... I don't know how to get an screenshot atm, my previous screenshots, was with Bandicam, but I don't have it atm.. If someone knows how to fix, help plz, also I got "gta_sa.exe stopped working"

Extra Info: When I click in "Connect", the samp doesn't open, so I try to click in "Connect" again, and that happens, "gta_sa.exe stopped working"... My PC is 64 bits
    Last edited by Churre; 05-09-17, 08:37 PM.

Originally posted by Churre View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm having an error at trying to join GX, my PC got fixed today, and I installed GTA SA and SA:MP again, but the problem is:

When I click in "Connect" to join GamerX, I got this error "Unable to execute"... I don't know how to get an screenshot atm, my previous screenshots, was with Bandicam, but I don't have it atm.. If someone knows how to fix, help plz, also I got "gta_sa.exe stopped working"

Extra Info: When I click in "Connect", the samp doesn't open, so I try to click in "Connect" again, and that happens, "gta_sa.exe stopped working"... My PC is 64 bits
    Update your Graphic Drivers and install DirectX and besides this install GTA again your gta maybe seems not right too but also do what i have said you before "Graphic Driver" and "DirectX" Good Luck!

Comment

just make sure that samp.exe and gta_sa.exe runs as administrator thats gonna fix it 

Comment

Both didn't worked...

P.S: Also, in other game, that should run better than gta sa, is going slower than before... I will explain, when my PC wasn't fixed, both games was going with 30 - 50 fps, but sometimes frreezing. And now, the game I'm talking about, is going in 3 - 7 fps :/
        Last edited by Churre; 06-09-17, 01:09 AM.

Comment

that should work ffs ik this problem i always fix it with that lol .... when u lunched samp.exe as admin.. the same problem appeared to u ?
          about the fps update your graphic card

Comment

It's fixed now, topic can be closed

Comment

how did u fixed it ? 

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
                I don't know how to get an screenshot atm, my previous screenshots, was with Bandicam, but I don't have it atm
                Use "Prnt Scrn" button on key board to screenshot
                Show me ur samp.exe and gta_sa.exe's compatibility property

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
                  how did u fixed it ?Â*
                  Restarting my computer, idk what was wrong lolÂ*

Originally posted by AryaN View Post
                  Use "Prnt Scrn" button on key board to screenshot
                  Show me ur samp.exe and gta_sa.exe's compatibility property
                  Ty, I didn't know that

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X