Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, so I tried to install SA:MP again because I had some problems, but now, when I click in "Connect" to join GamerX, nothing happens, samp doesn't open, I don't get any error message, it just doesn't open... If someone knows how to fix it, reply here, because I didn't find any way to fix it in YouTube.

Before having that problem, when I was trying to join GamerX, it was opening as normal gta sa, and that's when I installed SA:MP again... And the problem of server not opening, happened.
    Last edited by Churre; 12-09-17, 08:30 PM.

Originally posted by Churre View Post
    Hello everyone, so I tried to install SA:MP again because I had some problems, but now, when I click in "Connect" to join GamerX, nothing happens, samp doesn't open, I don't get any error message, it just doesn't open... If someone knows how to fix it, reply here, because I didn't find any way to fix it in YouTube.

Before having that problem, when I was trying to join GamerX, it was opening as normal gta sa, and that's when I installed SA:MP again... And the problem of server not opening, happened.
    Go To Documents and delete GTA San Andreas User Files then try i think it will be ok then reply here if the problem doesn't gets fixed

Comment

Now it opens, but as normal gta sa :/

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
        Now it opens, but as normal gta sa :/
        Delete That user file of gta sa again if its still there and install SA-MP again then try.

Comment

This sounds more like an issue with GTASA itself. Remove all files, and install a clean version.
          You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Okay... I will re-install gta sa and sa:mp... But this time I will install full version of gta sa, because I didn't have the full version.
            I hope it will be fixed at re-installing it with full version

EDIT: I don't know what was wrong with my GTA San Andreas or SA:MP, but I re-installed both, and now it's working normal, btw, I didn't re-installed before, because I thought there was another way easier to fix this problem, but I think there's no way to fix it, thanks for helping.
            Last edited by Churre; 13-09-17, 07:36 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X