Game freeze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game freeze.

Hello everyone, I never got this problem in my PC with SA:MP, the problem is that sometimes when I'm playing, the game gets freeze, and I have to close it using.. My pc got fixed, 2 weeks ago I think, and now I'm getting that problem, in previous days I did not have the problem, and now yes, also sometimes, after closing the game, I got this errror "explorer.exe stopped working", that happens only when I play SA:MP :/... I posted this becasue I don't find any solution on YouTube...

Originally posted by Churre View Post
    Hello everyone, I never got this problem in my PC with SA:MP, the problem is that sometimes when I'm playing, the game gets freeze, and I have to close it using.. My pc got fixed, 2 weeks ago I think, and now I'm getting that problem, in previous days I did not have the problem, and now yes, also sometimes, after closing the game, I got this errror "explorer.exe stopped working", that happens only when I play SA:MP :/... I posted this becasue I don't find any solution on YouTube...
    Hmmm seems you are using a corrupt windows i suggest you to format your all drives and re install the windows if not formatting all drives then atleast re install windows and install windows 7 (it's good) besides this download the latest drivers of your graphic card and update your directX hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post

Hmmm seems you are using a corrupt windows i suggest you to format your all drives and re install the windows if not formatting all drives then atleast re install windows and install windows 7 (it's good) besides this download the latest drivers of your graphic card and update your directX hope it helps.
      All you said it's done already, my PC was formatted already, drivers also, I have Windows 7 too, my graphic card is updated to the lastest version, and DirectX has been automatically installed since I installed the game GTA IV

The game freezing problem happens most of times when my PC has been turned on minutes ago, and when my PC has more time turned on, I don't get game freezing that much... But still happens sometimes
      Last edited by Churre; 26-09-17, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

All you said it's done already, my PC was formatted already, drivers also, I have Windows 7 too, my graphic card is updated to the lastest version, and DirectX has been automatically installed since I installed the game GTA IV

The game freezing problem happens most of times when my PC has been turned on minutes ago, and when my PC has more time turned on, I don't get game freezing that much... But still happens sometimes
        then i guess give your PC some rest don't let it be on for much time lol if you think that is problem further as far i know many times its because of maybe because of corrupt windows that explorer.exe etc anyways then if you think that being turned on too much is the problem then give it some rest :P then use it.

Comment

It's either your RAM not installed properly or being overused (did you check the usage when you run gta-sa-mp?) or your hard disk (which happened to me recently). Re-insert them, re-plug the connected cables (check it well), run Memory test and see if there's any problem. Normally you don't have to do this if it was caused by high usage of sa-mp, which is mean there was something else configured wrongly with the game (e.g. virus, heavy mods). Note that this was just based on my experience where the case was i'm running a heavy game that uses high resources so when that game freezes/crash it causes the explorer needed to restart to switch display from the frozen game back to the desktop. So there still another possibility that your explorer.exe is corrupt or being infected by virus if it's happening when you are not running programs.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            It's either your RAM not installed properly or being overused (did you check the usage when you run gta-sa-mp?) or your hard disk (which happened to me recently). Re-insert them, re-plug the connected cables (check it well), run Memory test and see if there's any problem. Normally you don't have to do this if it was caused by high usage of sa-mp, which is mean there was something else configured wrongly with the game (e.g. virus, heavy mods). Note that this was just based on my experience where the case was i'm running a heavy game that uses high resources so when that game freezes/crash it causes the explorer needed to restart to switch display from the frozen game back to the desktop. So there still another possibility that your explorer.exe is corrupt or being infected by virus if it's happening when you are not running programs.
            When the game is frozen, I open Task Manager to close it, and in "CPU Usage" it's sometime on 100% when the game is frozen, and after closing it, it's on 7% or 15%.. Thanks for information Muaaz and Robo_N1X

Comment

sadly i have this problem last week , idk how to fix it . when i press connect to the server destop slowly move and my mouse pointer is lagging in destop then the gta/samp loading shows up after that in ingame after playing 2 or 6 minutes my game freeze too ! then i need to ctrl alt delete then log off so that i can exit my game . also i tried to right click on destop then personalize then explorer.exe " ther server threw an exception. Also i have problem on my internet icon right below even i have internet connection the icon is still X i mean computer icon with X even i have internet connectiion. this problem happen when i chance my fist icon on samp suing txd app idk xD

Comment

Try re-installing your samp and your gta san andreas and if it doesn't work, try running it as adminstrator, or right click on Gta San Andreas > click on Properties > Open the Compatibility tab > and tick Desktop Composition or > Tick the "Run This Program in Compatibility Mode For:" and set it to "Windows 98/Windows Me" It mostly happens if your pc is running for quite a long time cuz i see you in-game a lot It can also happen when you use Sampfuncs or other cleo mods try uninstalling these.
                People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marium View Post
                  Try re-installing your samp and your gta san andreas and if it doesn't work, try running it as adminstrator, or right click on Gta San Andreas > click on Properties > Open the Compatibility tab > and tick Desktop Composition or > Tick the "Run This Program in Compatibility Mode For:" and set it to "Windows 98/Windows Me" It mostly happens if your pc is running for quite a long time cuz i see you in-game a lot It can also happen when you use Sampfuncs or other cleo mods try uninstalling these.
                  In this case I don't think re-installing SA:MP and GTA SA will work.. It's game freeze not an issue with any files, I just installed the full version of GTA SA some weeks ago, and I didn't changed anything, I only installed SA:MP, nothing more, I also tried running it as administrator, but those other things, I didn't so I will try it, Thanks for your reply!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X