GTA V Problem - Off topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA V Problem - Off topic

Sorry for posting about other game stuff here.. but i couldnt find any otherway asking for help.
    I have recently installed GTA V (copy paste) and i got it from my friend. It has car mods installed and whenever i see a modded car, my game lags. Is there any way to get the default cars back?
    Like in GTA San, all you have to do is to replace gta3.img
    Asking this question here because most of you are playing this game or probably have played it, so you might have knowledge about it.
    Thanks.
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Originally posted by SpiderWeb View Post
    Sorry for posting about other game stuff here.. but i couldnt find any otherway asking for help.
    I have recently installed GTA V (copy paste) and i got it from my friend. It has car mods installed and whenever i see a modded car, my game lags. Is there any way to get the default cars back?
    Like in GTA San, all you have to do is to replace gta3.img
    Asking this question here because most of you are playing this game or probably have played it, so you might have knowledge about it.
    Thanks.
    i personally do not have much idea about it because gta v is having alot of files i have played gta v too but uhm i think the best thing you can do is to re install the game the orignal one as you live in Pakistan where i live too so i purchased a DVD from there for 500 PKR it was having 10 CD's maybe it's maybe pirated version but i do believe you are playing pirated too maybe because you said 'Copy Paste" so the best thing is to purchase a new DVD from any DVD Shop and install it and try to be away from mods because it is the reason to lag and you know about it i guess xD so i feel re installing is solution and having a DVD always will help you too to install whenever you want!

Comment

As Muaaz said, re-install the game, because I searched any way to get original textures in GTA V, but I didn't find anything..

Comment

The GTA:V files are archived in RPF, there are many of them which is ordered, but not structured so it's hard tell which one contains the modded vehicles, unless you don't mind spending your time searching, extracting each rpf file, and modifying it. You also wouldn't think of "downloading" it like gta-sa's gta3.img as each rpf are hundreds of megabytes or even few gigabytes. Usually if the mod was installed with some modloader software/tool which is placed separately (like cleo mods in gta-sa), you could just remove it with that software.
        KVIrc User

Comment

as robo said gta v files archived in RPF and there's too many of them

the vehicles files are in x64e.rpf

here : https://mega.nz/#!QV501YTZ!rFHJoix5M...ZWepqgR-8muckA

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X