• Show
Clear All

• very important

how to add ur own pic in gmaerx fourms tell me please

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Here are some tutorials:-
    Postimage: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...-way-to-upload
    Tinypic: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...-on-the-forum=

Hope this will be enough for this. Just as the tutorials says, Insert your image there and follow the next steps. Goodluck.

Comment

If you mean Avatar Picture, do it like that, because there's an issue at putting your Avatar for your Forums Account, I don't know If it's still happening, but it's about 100x100 problem, you have to put your Avatar using a 100x100 image... If you don't know how to change size, here I'm telling you how to change the size of an image.

1: Right Click on the image you want to use as Avatar, Left Click click in "Edit".

Paint will be opened after clicking in "Edit", here's an example:

Now to change Image Size, click in "Change Size"

So after clicking in "Change Size" something will be opened to change the size, there in "Horizontal" and "Vertical", change both numbers to "100" and go to "Pixels" and change both numbers to 100 and click on "OK"

After finishing that, save the image like that:

NOTE: If you wanted to put images in posts/replies/comments, do what Krrish said.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
        If you mean Avatar Picture, do it like that, because there's an issue at putting your Avatar for your Forums Account, I don't know If it's still happening, but it's about 100x100 problem, you have to put your Avatar using a 100x100 image... If you don't know how to change size, here I'm telling you how to change the size of an image.

1: Right Click on the image you want to use as Avatar, Left Click click in "Edit".

Paint will be opened after clicking in "Edit", here's an example:

Now to change Image Size, click in "Change Size"

So after clicking in "Change Size" something will be opened to change the size, there in "Horizontal" and "Vertical", change both numbers to "100" and go to "Pixels" and change both numbers to 100 and click on "OK"

After finishing that, save the image like that:

NOTE: If you wanted to put images in posts/replies/comments, do what Krrish said.

No longer needed. Max size is 160x160.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X