X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaand another problem...

Hello everyone, this problem is now with GTA SA

The gta sa doesn't open, I try to run it but nothing happens, I tried everything to fix it but nothing, like compatibility settings, putting a new "text" carpet on gta sa folder, putting gta_sa.exe on "Toggle DEP for all programs and services except selected ones", and re-installing sa-mp

Is there any other way to fix it? That's all I found on YouTube

First I had a problem saying "GTA San Andreas requires at least DirectX version 9.0"... my DirectX version is 11.. I restarted my PC to see what would happen, after that, the game just didn't open, no crash messages, stop working problems, or something like that

The problem started when I was playing gta sa, I closed it to restart my PC and join to gx again, I tried to join, but the DirectX 9 error occurred, then I restarted it again, and it was when GTA SA didn't open, no messages, crashes, errors or something like that...

I checked the Task Manager while running gta sa, at running it, the gta_sa.exe process appeared there, but after some seconds, it disappeared, everytime!
    Last edited by Churre; 29-11-17, 06:38 PM. Reason: Extra info

Did you install drivers or something that was supposed to fix the problem?

Comment

I think you should have added this to the last thread here. There is no need to keep making more threads for every problem with your PC/Game.

Try making a new User Account on your PC and try play it on that account.

Originally posted by Force View Post

I made it here because this game is about gta sa, not about cpu problem, but ok
      Doesn't really matter what it's about, the fact is you have a problem. Start 1 thread and keep posting there untill all problems are solved.

Example Thread:

I have problems with my driver. Oh, now I have problem with gtasa.exe. Oh, now an animation mod won't work properly on my game. And so on...

No one will care if you mention many problems in one thread??? But making a thread for each problem is just unnecessary, not to be a dick but it really is just unnecessary. :S
      Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 29-11-17, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
        I think you should have added this to the last thread here. There is no need to keep making more threads for every problem with your PC/Game.

I made it here because this game is about gta sa, not about cpu problem, but ok

Originally posted by Jordi View Post
        Did you install drivers or something that was supposed to fix the problem?
        I only installed the controller thing that Robo_N1X told me to install

Doesn't really matter what it's about, the fact is you have a problem. Start 1 thread and keep posting there untill all problems are solved.

Example Thread:

I have problems with my driver. Oh, now I have problem with gtasa.exe. Oh, now an animation mod won't work properly on my game. And so on...

No one will care if you mention many problems in one thread??? But making a thread for each problem is just unnecessary, not to be a dick but it really is just unnecessary. :S
        Yes I know, my bad, won't be repeated.
        Last edited by Churre; 29-11-17, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Example Thread:

X2, It may be that, in my main User, it does not let me play GTA, but in the guest user, I can play it without problems.

In my main user, I had installed the game on the desktop, and it stopped working like that: after I moved it to local disk C (I have the GTA SA RIP), and it worked again, and after 2 weeks it stopped working

Now with the guest user, I have the game on the desktop and it has not given me any problems.

Comment

have you tried deleting the "gta_sa.set" file in "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
              have you tried deleting the "gta_sa.set" file in "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder ?
              Yes, I tried it, but the problem is not only with gta sa, it's with other games like Geometry Dash too, the process runs for some seconds and then it ends

EDIT: Problem fixed.
              Last edited by Churre; 30-11-17, 07:17 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X