Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!

Hello
    i just recently installed windows 8 and my game graphics are looking blacky in windows seven it was looking good white white any solution please.
    PS: im bad at english :/ .

Originally posted by ElyZium View Post
    Hello
    i just recently installed windows 8 and my game graphics are looking blacky in windows seven it was looking good white white any solution please.
    PS: im bad at english :/ .
    Hmm, okay well i cannot say anything without seeing the picture if you will share the picture that will be better ^^

Comment

did you install the gpu driver ?

try to do this ,, go to your gta sa forlder right click on gta_sa.exe then properties after that click "compatibility" tab and do this

Last edited by Kakashi; 17-12-17, 05:34 PM.

Comment

still same problem :/
        Last edited by ElyZium; 18-12-17, 08:00 AM.

Comment

here are some pics i dont have early pics.
          before insalling windows 8 it was looking better than this

Comment

Originally posted by ElyZium View Post
            here are some pics i dont have early pics.
            before insalling windows 8 it was looking better than this

Okay so these pictures are of Windows 8?
            Windows 8 you are using right? And on Windows 8 you are having problems of "Black Graphics" while playing GTA SA right?

Okay, as far these pictures are concerned I don't find anything wrong or something blackish or something which is troubling you. I could be wrong because I'm using Phone atm so from Phone i don't find anything "Blackish" much or something.

Now if you are facing that blackish thing tho, check the brightness in your game it's MAX for me in the game idk about you, try going into settings and increase brightness to MAX and i hope it will fix your problem, further i would like to suggest you to update your Graphic Drivers like if it's Nvidia downloading the latest version driver from their site etc hope it helps
            Last edited by Muaaz; 18-12-17, 12:18 PM.

Comment

there's something blackish actually u can see it in the texture of the skin , i know this problem my friend had it in his laptop but he fixed it when he ran the game on the internal gpu

do you have 2 gpus (Nvidia and Intel) in ur your laptop ? or you have a pc ?

if yes try to run the game on the internal gpu "intel" and see if it works

Comment

There is nothing wrong, you just need to adjust back your graphic settings like before. Either color, gamma, contrast, brightness, etc Plus the quality/shader options if you are using Nvidia. If you are unable to find such option, it might indicate that your graphic card has default driver, try to reinstall & update your driver so it can take the advantage of the hardware feature.
                To reset a gta-sa setting, simply erase the gta_sa.set file from your GTA SA User Files. Adjust both settings till it looks like before. It's normal you lose them after re-installation.
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X