Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERROR!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ERROR!

    How do i solve this Microsolt Visual C++ error ?
    see the picture below

  • #2
    download and install microsoft visual versions , you can find a download link from microsoft site by googling it

    ez pz lemon squeezy

    Comment


    • #3
      https://www.techspot.com/downloads/6...e-package.html
      Here Boi.
      Alive as a Russian
      Ded as a Russian
      Ok

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vladimir_Putin View Post
        Still The same problem

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey, I think I had that problem and I fixed it with this program that fixes some DLL files, I couldn't find this program anywhere, so I uploaded it by myself, just download it and run it, then try to open your game again: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s5d8yye5s0ufo37/DXFix.exe

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Churre View Post
            Hey, I think I had that problem and I fixed it with this program that fixes some DLL files, I couldn't find this program anywhere, so I uploaded it by myself, just download it and run it, then try to open your game again: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s5d8yye5s0ufo37/DXFix.exe
            still the same problem bro

            Comment


            • #7
              We need more info, is singleplayer working for you? is it only sa-mp?
              The most reliable option is to reinstall gta sa, but that will probably take some time

              Comment


              • #8
                This might help
                http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...omeone-help-me

                Comment


                • #9
                  i install the windows again its working good now but this problem occurs many times

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Payrle View Post
                    We need more info, is singleplayer working for you? is it only sa-mp?
                    The most reliable option is to reinstall gta sa, but that will probably take some time
                    single player was running but samp was not

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Umair Hashmi View Post

                      single player was running but samp was not
                      k so i searched..
                      easiest way to fix it is that making a new user in windows and moving a gta sa directory then.. other than that i really dont know, i guess you could try reinstalling but this error is weird, no idea how you got it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Payrle View Post

                        k so i searched..
                        easiest way to fix it is that making a new user in windows and moving a gta sa directory then.. other than that i really dont know, i guess you could try reinstalling but this error is weird, no idea how you got it
                        i do all the thing make another account on window and open samp but nothing happened i dont have a setup to reinstall gta sa thats why i cant reinstall gta sa
                        By the way thanks for the help

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          I had exactly the same problem and the solution was just to reinstall the SA:MP client. I hope to help you.
                          Only warrior you can fight with the truth. Let's fight for those who come, for seeing happiness.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by [MWR
                            Efervescente;n192693]
                            I had exactly the same problem and the solution was just to reinstall the SA:MP client. I hope to help you.
                            ​​​​​​Thanks for the help buddy i reinstall the windows and now samp working correctly

                            Comment

                            There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 5,526 at 07:09 AM on 11-01-16.

                            Working...
                            X